AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-16, 04:08   Link #1
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

[PSP] Danball Senki

I kinda remember there was a thread about this game, but couldn't find it, so here we go:

Basically, it's a Medabot-ish game from Level 5. Customizing your robot, and bring it to battle against other people. Although the customization isn't as complex as other mecha game, such as Armored Core, it's still enjoyable enough. A quality is great for a PSP game, with many anime cutscene and good loading time. Overall, it's a fun game that worth the purchase.

The OP:

15 minutes of gameplay:

Old 2011-06-16, 15:26   Link #2
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Interesting game. I remember glancing over this show on the preview guide, but wasn't all that interested despite having watched a similar show while growing up (Sanshiro anyone?) and the lack of anyone interested in translating it made me even less inclined to check it out (and Crunchyroll hadn't picked it up, unfortunately).

Still, the video from the AGE thread piqued my interest. The animation does look nice (even with the CG) and the fights look interesting (there's even a Gunpla Builders virtual pilot capsules as well )
Old 2011-10-07, 22:12   Link #3
Hikari no Clover

i just managed to finish the game!!!!! the game is surprisingly good in terms of quality and story. i hope they will make sequel for the game and now i am off the find my friends for more battle!!!!