Notices

Old 2014-08-01, 17:36   Link #101
cloud04
Scanlator

@lantern
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-01, 17:39   Link #102
OhHaiThar

Srsly thanks for the summaries. Much needed. The covers make it so tempting to know whats going on.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 17:44   Link #103
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Just a little more to go for Vol.10 >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
First of all, thanks for the spoilers.
Second, I think it's subtly understandable why he joined the knitting club, when you don't look at the story from the protagonist's point of view.
Oh don't get me wrong I know they had to shorten the scenes to make way for who knows how far they're trying to get in the LN.

I'm just a lil concerned that for plot points of such major significance to be mellowed out so much (Let's be honest, many anime viewers caught on to how Koutarou carefully placed the half-knitted sweater on his shelf during the first 3 minutes of ep 1?) One can argue that the staff didn't plan that far ahead since it is unlikely that this season will address any of those, but it still made me a little uneasy.
Spoiler:
Anyway it was just a minor gripe, I'm not really blaming the show for anything since it was understood that the series is extremely difficult to adapt to begin with so I'm still enjoying for what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
@lantern
Spoiler:
Since the anime kinda skipped out most of the stuff that aren't about the 4 main cover girls, we kinda didn't see how Ruth was the only one whom Koutarou wasn't agressive towards at the beginning due to her being a reasonable figure. Their interactions revolving around Theia kinda made Koutarou and Ruth one of the earlier pairs to become good friends, which soon escalated as her feelings grew along with Theia's each passing volume.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 17:53   Link #104
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Just a little more to go for Vol.10 >_>

Oh don't get me wrong I know they had to shorten the scenes to make way for who knows how far they're trying to get in the LN.

I'm just a lil concerned that for plot points of such major significance to be mellowed out so much (Let's be honest, many anime viewers caught on to how Koutarou carefully placed the half-knitted sweater on his shelf during the first 3 minutes of ep 1?) One can argue that the staff didn't plan that far ahead since it is unlikely that this season will address any of those, but it still made me a little uneasy.
Spoiler:
Anyway it was just a minor gripe, I'm not really blaming the show for anything since it was understood that the series is extremely difficult to adapt to begin with so I'm still enjoying for what it is.

Since the anime kinda skipped out most of the stuff that aren't about the 4 main cover girls, we kinda didn't see how Ruth was the only one whom Koutarou wasn't agressive towards at the beginning due to her being a reasonable figure. Their interactions revolving around Theia kinda made Koutarou and Ruth one of the earlier pairs to become good friends, which soon escalated as her feelings grew along with Theia's each passing volume.
Holy shit. Thank you!

So if I'm reading this right, thanks to the vaccine Kuran whipped up using Koutarou's DNA there's nothing barring them from procreating?

Last edited by bakato; 2014-08-01 at 18:44.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 19:11   Link #105
OhHaiThar

Never saw an LN that incorporated multiverse so well. I'll bring this up with the BT group. Maybe a translating group will appear to TL it. It'll get surprisingly popular after the anime ends though. The summaries were fantastic. GL with the rest
---(\_/)---
-(\(0_0)/)-
--(|)_(|)--
JUST KIDDING. BT GROUP ALREADY SUGGESTED THIS 2 YEARS AGO. Q_Q I CRY.
RUTH SHIP.

Last edited by OhHaiThar; 2014-08-01 at 20:45.
Old 2014-08-01, 19:28   Link #106
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Man, this LN has a one hell of a plot!! Never thought it would be this deep and good.

Thank you for your summaries Lantern!!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 20:02   Link #107
EvI

i would never expect that a novel like this would appear out of nowhere, i mean... hell the protagonist is involved with everything and everyone...

thanks for the summaries
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 20:04   Link #108
bakato

This kinda reminds me of that series where the guy has a unique trait of becoming the main character of every heroine's story.
Old 2014-08-01, 20:05   Link #109
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
This kinda reminds me of that series where the guy has a unique trait of becoming the main character of every heroine's story.
you mean ore ga heroine?
Old 2014-08-01, 20:12   Link #110
bakato

Quote:
you mean ore ga heroine?
Yeah. It bears an uncanny resemblance.
Old 2014-08-01, 20:23   Link #111
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Yeah. It bears an uncanny resemblance.
hence why i took a liking to it as well XD + sanae looked like haruna from zombie haha XD
side note:still no tlor on heroine ....

edit: so wait..is "kii" the one in vol 4 and vol 16?
Old 2014-08-01, 20:44   Link #112
OhHaiThar

Well it has summaries going also if you want to take a look at it. But I still like how this is more concentrated on the whole multiverse idea.
Old 2014-08-01, 20:45   Link #113
bakato

Quote:
hence why i took a liking to it as well XD + sanae looked like haruna from zombie haha XD
side note:still no tlor on heroine ....

She's the girl who'll get the big ones.
Old 2014-08-01, 20:54   Link #114
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
She's the girl who'll get the big ones.
i know who that is im just asking coz she appears later in vol 16 and appeared briefly in vol 4...unless is a flashback type(in vol 4 case)
Old 2014-08-01, 20:57   Link #115
bakato

Quote:
i know who that is im just asking coz she appears later in vol 16 and appeared briefly in vol 4...unless is a flashback type(in vol 4 case)
Maybe it was the bath scene in the anime where she talks about her past with the roller coaster?
Old 2014-08-01, 21:16   Link #116
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Holy shit. Thank you!

So if I'm reading this right, thanks to the vaccine Kuran whipped up using Koutarou's DNA there's nothing barring them from procreating?
The LN hasn't outright stated it, but it was heavily implied that a significant portion of Fortorthe's, and definitely the royal lineage, had some of Koutarou aka an Earthling's gene in the mix and thus should be compatible with each other.

Quote:
Well Takehaya was a VN script writer so it's not surprising that his style resembles one, where the hero goes through each girl's story one by one.

Quote:
Quote:
Yep that's Kii.
As for why she's there... I haven't finished reading Vol.16 yet so I can't really tell

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-08-02 at 14:51. Reason: corrected term
Old 2014-08-01, 21:21   Link #117
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Well Takehaya was a dating-sim script writer so it's not surprising that his style resembles one, where the hero goes through each girl's story one by one.

Yep that's Kii.
As for why she's there... I haven't finished reading Vol.16 yet so I can't really tell
what about the vol 4 case?
Old 2014-08-01, 21:22   Link #118
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

^ Just a flashback.
Old 2014-08-01, 21:27   Link #119
cloud04
Scanlator

ah figures.. do feel the manga version is probably end soon..although it already finished vol 1 already
Old 2014-08-01, 21:39   Link #120
bakato

Quote:
The LN hasn't outright stated it, but it was heavily implied that a significant portion of Fortorthe's, and definitely the royal lineage, had some of Koutarou aka an Earthling's gene in the mix and thus should be compatible with each other.

Well Takehaya was a dating-sim script writer so it's not surprising that his style resembles one, where the hero goes through each girl's story one by one.

Yep that's Kii.
But if I recall, the vaccine at the time was only used on the village people and maybe Alya, who may or may not have married?

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel