AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-05, 12:42   Link #21
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
I'm just glad Ichinose got owned. It would have pissed me off had he given Zaraki problems.
Old 2006-10-05, 12:44   Link #22
Lumir

Yachiru FTW! Omg for some reason in this ep she just grasped my attention! For some reason i just noticed how small she really is along with her zanpaktou! So kawaii!!!

Anyways back to the ep itself, its to bad for Maki-chan as he got destroied literally. Now these eps are supposed to be filler right? But it is indeed true that Zaraki did kill a capatain in order to become one right? So is the whole maki-chan part of the story made up? Confusing...
Old 2006-10-05, 12:48   Link #23
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Well, I guess we'd seen Zaraki's fight for this Bounto Arc. Of course, based on his history with Ichinose, we all knew the two were bound to fight. But then this would mean Zaraki won't have to face the Bounto ...it would be the other captains' job to do so. (i.e. Hitsugaya, Soi Fong, etc)

Hopefully I'm wrong and Zaraki gets to whip a Bounto's behind in future eps!
Old 2006-10-05, 13:03   Link #24
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir
Anyways back to the ep itself, its to bad for Maki-chan as he got destroied literally. Now these eps are supposed to be filler right? But it is indeed true that Zaraki did kill a capatain in order to become one right? So is the whole maki-chan part of the story made up? Confusing...
Well...it's not really a spoiler but just in case I'll use the tags.

Spoiler for Ichinose:
Old 2006-10-05, 13:31   Link #25
Maorio

did you notice when they mass out reiatsu that zaraki's sword isn't coverd in it but ichinose's is?
Old 2006-10-05, 13:42   Link #26
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ichinose Vs Zaraki another filler based fight . Kenpachi is a title not a name given to Strongest Shinigami. Which incidentally Zaraki borrows , I mean he is one of stronger shinigamis .

But with Ichinose[non seated] the idea of him even matching up to Zaraki is indeed quite funny

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-10-05 at 13:55.
Old 2006-10-05, 13:43   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Boredum Made gifs from Bleach new op

Spoiler for gifs:
Old 2006-10-05, 13:47   Link #28
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
omg zaraki owns soo hard !!! its a good thing that this didnt turn out to be a 2 ep fight...
funny how ichinose gave even ichigo and the others trouble and zaraki just comes in a opens a can of woopass so easily
no more fillers i hope...and the new OP and ED rocks! ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-05, 14:20   Link #29
FlyMoto

I personally liked Ichinose... however i'm glad to see him fall(and it looks like he's dead). Bleach has a hard time killing off ANY characters... the filler is the first to actually do it(and killed off 2: Ichinose and the woman Bounto(whose name i cannot remember)...).
Old 2006-10-05, 14:23   Link #30
full metal x

I find it funny that Ichinose can seal their movemnets a captain, 2 vice captain, and ichigo and the other. I mean comon what with that Ichinose is not even seated and he somehow punk all of them? The ep starting to lose it excitement they should end the fight quickly.
Old 2006-10-05, 14:29   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Is it just me or Ichinose's Zanpakuto remind you of a Light-Saber from Star Wars . Ichinose's shikai reminds me of Tosen Vs Zaraki arc the setting of the Bankai not the fight in itself
Old 2006-10-05, 15:05   Link #32
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i thought the Zaraki v Ichinose fight was awesome! why? It had Zaraki and Yachiru! Fanservice for 11th Squad fans!!!

I thought that Ichinose's zanpakutou was reminiscent of both Tousen's and Aizen's. Mind-altering, reality-bending powers. Isn't Aizen's also Kidou-based?

and did Ichinose really die? I think that might be the first actual non-hollow death in Bleach. Def the first shinigami death.
Old 2006-10-05, 15:56   Link #33
nolanvoid

bounto chick?
Old 2006-10-05, 15:59   Link #34
Lendial

pretty good ep, def satifies zaraki fans. the part where ichinoise blinds the gang was kinda silly, i mean hitsu is a captain and ichy is the main character.
Old 2006-10-05, 16:36   Link #35
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMoto
I personally liked Ichinose... however i'm glad to see him fall(and it looks like he's dead).
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm
and did Ichinose really die? I think that might be the first actual non-hollow death in Bleach. Def the first shinigami death.
In my opinion, if nobody says, "he's dead," or his body doesn't vanish into motes of light then he isn't dead. Character death is so unusual in Bleach that they'd make it absolutely clear when someone dies. Ichinose is unconcious, but he'll probably live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial
pretty good ep, def satifies zaraki fans. the part where ichinoise blinds the gang was kinda silly, i mean hitsu is a captain and ichy is the main character.
Seriously annoying. For a captain to be rendered helpless by anything less than a bankai is pathetic. And if Ichigo had ramped up his reiatsu he could have blown it away just like Kenpachi did a moment later. Anything can be defeated by sufficient reiatsu--even physical damage.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-10-05, 16:50   Link #36
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Seriously annoying. For a captain to be rendered helpless by anything less than a bankai is pathetic. And if Ichigo had ramped up his reiatsu he could have blown it away just like Kenpachi did a moment later. Anything can be defeated by sufficient reiatsu--even physical damage.
soo true
imo hitsu havent developed how to raise his reiatsu enough...certainly not up to zaraki standards and for that fact i think ichinose can put out more reiatsu than the soo called genious

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-05, 18:14   Link #37
S_C_L-1

that was definitely the most intense fight scene since the SS arc.

Zaraki totally cored maki :P
Old 2006-10-05, 19:15   Link #38
KanaKaishou

I don't think it's that horrible that they didn't think of just blowing the thing away. I mean, Ichigo could have, but how many Zanpakutous can be stopped just by blasting reiatsu to an obscene level? Only Kenpachi would know, 'cuz he's the only one who fights like that.

BTW, awesome episode. Yes, Ichinose's sword is a twist of Aizen+Tousen, but they got the Kenpachi attitude perfect. He's like...a more round character than in the manga, now, which is scary.
Old 2006-10-05, 19:25   Link #39
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

The best part about this ep ? The new OP Seriously, the whole thing seemed to me ultimately retarded. Hitsu and Ichi simply stand there like drooling idiots while Ichinose does his light show. Seriously, it seemed like both of them were semi-asleep(or more) for the whole thing. Both of them together should be able to output twice the amount of reaitsu that Zaraki unleashed... yet it simply seems that they cant be arsed and are too lazy to do anything.

Given that Ichigo is slightly stronger than Zaraki and Hitsugaya is probably not far behind and given that Zaraki didnt even have to keep his eye uncovered to beat Ichinose, Hitsu+Ichi should be able to pwn Ichinose like a little retard in a heartbeat, yet they seem to have forgotten their brain in the real world when coming back to SS. Ichigo seems incapable of doing anything rational when Rukia is not in danger, and Hitsu likewise doesnt get serious unless Hinamori is in danger.

Only thing that could raise this ep in my eyes would be the death of Ichinose, but we all know that he is alive simply because characters in bleach dont die, and if one is injured too seriously then there will be some one from 4th division lurking arround ready to heal all friend or foe alike, so that goes out of the window.

Seriously, this ep irritated me quite a bit, main reason being the ultimate pasiveness of Ichigo and Hitsugaya, when either of them probably could have ended it in 3 seconds, yet it simply seems they cant be arsed to try.
Old 2006-10-05, 19:35   Link #40
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Seriously, tis ep irritated me quite a bit, main reason being the ultimate pasiveness of Ichigo and Hitsugaya, when either of them probably could have ended it in 3 seconds, yet it simply seems they cant be arsed to try.
On the other hand, lazy Yama-jii could finally stand up from his seat and burn those bountos like in 2 seconds like pancakes and send them to the other side (no pun intented)

But then the Bounto Arc only would be 2 seconds long, which isn't quite enough room for advancing manga stuff.
Closed Thread