AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-21, 06:43   Link #241
donna8157

it was a really funny episode. i liked the scene where naruto "accidentally" threw the pot of water towards Kakashi's face and they like slow-mo'd the thing.

anyway, i agree. it totally disrupts the flow of the story. for a second, i felt like i was watching an episode pulled from the beginning of the series, even before the chuunin exam. sasuke is just too happy go lucky right now even after his confrontation with itachi. it'll be interesting to see how they get everything back on track.

after all, sasuke really wants to be stronger than itachi and that fight proved how weak he was in comparison at the moment.
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 12:58   Link #242
JimKi

Scroll text saying something about 100 and Naruto

I wonder what does mean the scrolling text near 3/4 of episode ???

Can someone translate please :-)

Text here
JimKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 13:58   Link #243
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

hmm it seems to be some announce of the movie, since you can read in the end "yukihime nipoucho dattebayo", i guess it's something like that...
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 19:59   Link #244
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by donna8157

sasuke is just too happy go lucky right now even after his confrontation with itachi. it'll be interesting to see how they get everything back on track.
Yeah I know what you mean. Look at this:

But you must admit it was a cute picture right?

Jimki can you take your picture off? It is totally messing up with this page's formatting.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 10:37   Link #245
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Yeah I know what you mean. Look at this:

But you must admit it was a cute picture right?

Jimki can you take your picture off? It is totally messing up with this page's formatting.

Yeah...definitibly a KODAK moment....it was one of the best scenes in the whole anime........just thta after wath happpen we see Sasuke so care Free.....is kinda out of place
Old 2004-09-22, 12:03   Link #246
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Ah, I've finally caught up with the anime!

I have to admit, I found it quite odd to see Sasuke smile so much - his expression after the snow falls was adorable...yet not exactly continuity-friendly. But who knows? Perhaps the anime filler-writers can give Sasuke additional reason for what he's going to do.

I've not written off the filler arc yet. The preview looks like the new characters could be interesting, and they may well have planned it a whole lot better than we're giving them credit for. I'm quite looking forward to finding out!

Still confused as to why Jiraiya's scene was taken out of episode with the Konohamaru locked-up filler.

Anyway, I found this episode really quite entertaining, with or without A-H's little extras. I have to point out, however, that while Strategos was quite right that the bizarre scenes in the beginning with the snow and the giant boxing glove were entirely Kakashi's speculation, it's highly doubtful that they have anything to do with removing masks. Kakashi is simply wondering if this unusual scenario is going to lead to a prank of some sort, and it's his slightly off-centre imagination that produces the scenarios we see.

It's almost a shame that they had Sakura say they were treating Kakashi because he had 'just come out of the hospital'; if not for that, I could have quite happily put the episode back at about episode 19 or so, where it could have fit well. But hey, we're having Sasuke on the filler arc mission, so it's something I'll have to deal with sooner or later.

The three ?-nins were...not to my tastes, humour-wise, but the little hints at their...ahem...being aroused at least raised a smile.

That ahou-bird has been seen quite a few times, now, as I noted when watching back early Jiraiya episodes.

My main question about the episode, though, is one I've had for quite some time - why have we lost the inner Sakura altogether? I can't think of the last time we saw her. Was it in the Ino fight? I know she's gone from the manga, too, but in this case, the omake actually HAD the inner Sakura at the beginning saying 'It sounded fun', but in the anime it was just a thought. Since it was about her only character quirk, it seems strange to have gotten rid of it!

Anyway, those were my thoughts on the episode. Goodness, what a meandering post! Well, take what you will from it! ^_^

Oh, by the way, Kakashi's seiyuu sounded MUCH more like he does in Kyou Kara Maou than usual in this episode...must be the perversion...

-BonBon
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 12:37   Link #247
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well for a news, the raw for episode 102 has already been released.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 13:36   Link #248
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
ok all of you that said this episode was hilarious, it wasn't that funny, seriously, the kakashi lips / beaver teeth were not funny.. WTF IS WITH THE HORSE AND THAT STUPID BIRD...
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 15:51   Link #249
CommS007

The horse and bird tell you what kind of an episode this is

It has it's moments.
I didn't like the misc ninjas with an almost ? symbol.
(It disrupts for me, the view of the other elemental or specialty focused ability symbols a little bit.
If only those ninjas were able to (or look like they are) somewhat more skilled ninjas.
It's supposed to be humourous, I guess :B)
CommS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 17:21   Link #250
rorosama

This episode was the funniest naruto by far!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote