AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-06-12, 07:27   Link #3701
Guido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Did they say the princess was the last Klaxosapian?
Dr. Franxx himself confirmed it when he confronted her again in the current episode.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 07:27   Link #3702
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well the other Klaxosaurs are piloted by them as well. Their "cores" are actually their cockpits. Although they don't seem to be like the princess no.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 07:41   Link #3703
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Well the other Klaxosaurs are piloted by them as well. Their "cores" are actually their cockpits. Although they don't seem to be like the princess no.
interesting considering those embryo's APE were using are technically klax cores the princess if she survives could technically takes those and recreate her species. If not then her race will go extinct. Using her DNA she could create new Klaxosapians similarly to how Zero Two was made
Old 2018-06-12, 12:58   Link #3704
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
It also destroys the whole meaning of the dystopian plot by making him unambiguously an enemy of humanity that anyone sane would oppose. The interesting bit of dystopias is always the slight sense of ambiguity - that the government is wrong, yet they have done what they have for a reason, and removed that government, the good guys will have to deal with that too. Here their reason was just "HAHA FOOLISH HUMANS YOU FELL FOR IT NOW YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED!".
Agreed on this. It's part of the reason why TTGL was so good.

Spoiler for TTGL twists:
Old 2018-06-12, 14:22   Link #3705
Blueknight78

Quote:
the problem is which they become "fused" with the klaxsosaurs, they can't "leave anymore" the cockpit, like the childrens can do with the frankxxs, another problem is the "female" basically the princess is the "last female", not just the last "humanoid", even if they where able to "extract" the male from the cockpit" the females are "lost" since they totally loose they body or they body become "one" with the saurs body, means which only the male can be "removed" from it, this means which will be "one woman" for many guys, this can lead to biological issues when trying to repopulate, they need to at last make "female" clones" and a toon of them.

They need to find a way to extract both male and female from the saurs in order to "create new clone bodies" and restart the population.
Old 2018-06-12, 16:35   Link #3706
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Anyone has actually any guess as to why half the Klaxosaurs fused with their war machines and became unthinking monsters and the other half just spontaneously transformed into liquid fuel? Neither of those seems a very sensible strategy if they were supposed to face off with VIRM again.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 17:22   Link #3707
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Anyone has actually any guess as to why half the Klaxosaurs fused with their war machines and became unthinking monsters and the other half just spontaneously transformed into liquid fuel? Neither of those seems a very sensible strategy if they were supposed to face off with VIRM again.
I thought they were forced to do that in order to defeat the VIRM the first time. Is victory even worth it when there's only one individual left though?
Old 2018-06-12, 17:38   Link #3708
Blueknight78

Quote:
i can be wrong but for what i remember the "split" happened before the VIRM it was more like a "natural course or something which happened to lead them to split in 2 forms, but for what i remember it no twas related to VIRM, the VIRM come attracted to the liquid ones.
Old 2018-06-12, 17:39   Link #3709
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Maybe the reveal will be that the klax can separate from their "war machines", but they were annihilated by the franxx and they started using human beings to fuse, but this procedure was permanent. Remember how loli hime sees to have a telepathic connection with Zero Two, so maybe once humans were fused she could command them to fight to death. That would explain why the giant hand took everyone in plantation 13. Yeah, the first fatality in war is innocence.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 18:03   Link #3710
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I thought they were forced to do that in order to defeat the VIRM the first time. Is victory even worth it when there's only one individual left though?
But it doesn't make much sense, the Princess is now the only one who can plan or act intelligently, the other Klax are just random destructive beasts. Strong but stupid, if it wasn't for the Princess they'd be dead meat at the hands of VIRM. Heck, they were already being slaughtered by the Parasites and their Franxx.

Old 2018-06-12, 18:19   Link #3711
Blueknight78

Quote:
But it doesn't make much sense, the Princess is now the only one who can plan or act intelligently, the other Klax are just random destructive beasts. Strong but stupid, if it wasn't for the Princess they'd be dead meat at the hands of VIRM. Heck, they were already being slaughtered by the Parasites and their Franxx.
losing intelect was a "side effect/backfire" which happened "overtime" according the princess, they don't expectated this to happen in first place.
Old 2018-06-13, 06:12   Link #3712
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Agreed on this. It's part of the reason why TTGL was so good.

Spoiler for TTGL twists:
I would argue that the humans still have a will of their own. To gain immortality at the cost of reproduction was their own choice. It’s not like the Virm forced them into it.
Old 2018-06-13, 10:39   Link #3713
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
I would argue that the humans still have a will of their own. To gain immortality at the cost of reproduction was their own choice. It’s not like the Virm forced them into it.
But they did so under severe lack of information which the VIRM likely possessed. Namely that:
  1. magma energy was Klaxosaurs
  2. Klaxosaurs would get pissed off and fight back
  3. Klaxosaur-human infighting would benefit an outside enemy

I'm not saying humans wouldn't have still chosen egotistically if given the chance, but as things are, it's not their fault. They were simply duped.

Old 2018-06-13, 19:41   Link #3714
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Only a few episode left till the end , hopefully they will give more information about these :

+The bond between human and Klaxxosaur .

+More Klaxxosaur backstory .

+What make Hiro so special .

+Which one the Nine truly working for .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 03:54   Link #3715
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
But they did so under severe lack of information which the VIRM likely possessed. Namely that:
  1. magma energy was Klaxosaurs
  2. Klaxosaurs would get pissed off and fight back
  3. Klaxosaur-human infighting would benefit an outside enemy

I'm not saying humans wouldn't have still chosen egotistically if given the chance, but as things are, it's not their fault. They were simply duped.
Yeah but that's besides the point I'm trying to make. Human extinction is not the Virm's fault. They knew what they were getting into.
Old 2018-06-14, 05:49   Link #3716
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Preview is out
Spoiler for Thought:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 05:51   Link #3717
Twi

That depends on if it was necessary to have the immortality treatment to move into the plantations after they attacked. I could totally see them doing that just to make sure they'd be compliant.

Besides, its not like the Klaxosaurs have the high-ground here. If they devolved to the point that they couldn't be reasoned with and the Queen didn't say anything, as far as I'm concerned she just wanted to kill people.
Old 2018-06-14, 06:29   Link #3718
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I wouldn't say that. I also wouldn't say they have the high ground. Nobody does. All living things do what they need to survive. There's nothing unusual in one species taking resources (even lives) from another.
Old 2018-06-14, 09:49   Link #3719
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Preview is out
Spoiler for Thought:
Yeah right, another death flag since episode 15 LUL
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 13:58   Link #3720
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Yeah but that's besides the point I'm trying to make. Human extinction is not the Virm's fault. They knew what they were getting into.
Immortality? Which is sorta the opposite of extinction. They certainly didn't know the hidden clause about giant monsters coming after them. And even if some people died because of accidents and stuff, they obviously have vat cloning and artificial uterus technology, so it's not like they would stop reproducing. Just stop reproducing naturally.