AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 03:33   Link #401
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Tsugumi the maid? Nah unless she got some complete hair change its not possible. Up to recent chapter every girl looks almost the same in the past, they are just smaller.

It will probably be 3 girls fight and maid will be there as a love sidekick. Usual harem is usual, however I like em usual harems without them trying to be something special.
Nisekoi is a nice light romance series with a promise as a hook and it works.
one can imagine >>

anyway...

would kill for seishirou chan.... her blushing face \(*o*)/
Old 2012-06-27, 03:17   Link #402
Aesthetic Shampoo

Already? Now that's some really fast development.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 03:42   Link #403
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Raku-sama....
Yyeeeeeeeessssssssss
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 04:25   Link #404
Awrya
U mad?

I really like how there was foreshadowing about Onodera in the beginning, then including Chitoge and finally we have a third girl that is confirmed to have made the promise

Pretty bold move, we have now 4 girls confirmed to have feelings for Raku, Onodera, Chitoge, Tsugumi and the new one.
Old 2012-06-27, 04:36   Link #405
ImperialFlameGod8190

this is painfully boring that they keep adding girls over and over but in the end it will be onodera
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 04:39   Link #406
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
this is painfully boring that they keep adding girls over and over but in the end it will be onodera
That's the thing, we don't know for sure if it'll be Onodera or Chitoge. While in most series the final girl is obvious, in this one...I dunno.
Old 2012-06-27, 04:45   Link #407
ImperialFlameGod8190

maybe so we dont know who the actual girl is but here's the problem its clear he loves Onodera and he's annoyed by chitoge although he is starting to like Chitoge better and i'll be honest at this point i think that the original move was a plan by their parents. Really without the boyfriend thing chitoge would probably be all alone as a transfer student
Old 2012-06-27, 05:17   Link #408
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looking at it from a realistic pov, he has a crush on Onodera but can't -not- be in a relationship with Chitoge, or else they'll suffer a gang fight. Tsugumi gets the short end of the stick, with promise girl #3 following at 3rd place.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 05:20   Link #409
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Wouldn't count Tsugumi out just yet (though yes, the possibility of her getting final girl status is very slim). And judging from what little we know of the third girl and his current relationship with the other two...the third girl's chances aren't that great either, they might appear great at some point but it'll be more of a false impression.
Old 2012-06-27, 05:22   Link #410
ImperialFlameGod8190

ya know somehow it wouldnt surprise me if this third girl is like some promised fiance from when they were kids and she's come back to marry him after all this time just to screw things up even more

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-07-04 at 06:35.
Old 2012-06-27, 06:44   Link #411
Xaturas

Ending girl is like playing lottery now. Anything can happen as we have seen. It can go cliche or it can go twist, or it can go harem, or it can even go Axe open ending.
However as it is now, we can enjoy the ride, because frankly its enjoyable compared to some other romances discussed on this forum.
Old 2012-06-27, 08:49   Link #412
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I wonder why she called him Raku-sama? Is it because that she has noble personality or because her relationship with Raku is similar to Tsugumi x Chitoge?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 08:52   Link #413
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I wonder why she called him Raku-sama? Is it because that she has noble personality or because her relationship with Raku is similar to Tsugumi x Chitoge?
I hope it's the second one because it would be quite entertaining.
Old 2012-06-27, 08:56   Link #414
Valky
Radioactive

I guess the former. Good upbringing, ojousama-like.

Raku and Chitoge also had good upbringing, despite one is mafia and the other one is yakuza. Although I won't be shocked if the new girl's family also has some kind of connection to or indeed a yakuza-like family like Raku and Chitoge.
Old 2012-06-27, 08:58   Link #415
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Honestly I want Komi to play around more with the Yakuza and Mafia groups aside from the silly comic relief. I wanna see them being used more because they have so much potential.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:00   Link #416
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
has to be the 2nd one because u only call somebody sama if they're in high regards if she was a noble and he wasnt she wouldnt be calling him Raku-sama either way it will be fun to see what happens
Old 2012-06-27, 09:07   Link #417
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
has to be the 2nd one because u only call somebody sama if they're in high regards if she was a noble and he wasnt she wouldnt be calling him Raku-sama either way it will be fun to see what happens
Nothing to do with it. It is quite normal for women of a "noble" background to refer to males or even sometimes female of equal or higher standing with "-sama" or the old fashioned "-dono"

That said, looking at the RAWs...I dunno know about the second option...
Old 2012-06-27, 09:07   Link #418
Valky
Radioactive

Actually, if she's a noble, she could have called Raku "-sama" either way whether he's a noble or not, it's only a matter of how she thinks of him, just like you said. There are a lot of cases like that in anime, drama or movie.

In Tsugumi's case, it's more like a requirement to call Chitoge "-sama" because she is her servant, otherwise it would be very rude.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:09   Link #419
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

There's also plenty of cases of girls with formal upbringings that refer to their husbands with "-sama". She could also view Raku as such already thanks to the promise.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:33   Link #420
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well he is the kid of a Yakuza boss, so it's not unlikely that he would have someone akin to what Valky pointed out pertaining to Chitoge and Tsugumi early on. With Raku's goldfish memory he probably forgot about it...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life