AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-11-13, 18:56   Link #2021
The Green One

From what I understand several characters of the original Class VII have very personal reasons for being involved with what's going on after Sen III, the other ones would want to support their friends, especially Rean. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be back for the final game.
Old 2017-11-13, 21:03   Link #2022
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
From what I understand several characters of the original Class VII have very personal reasons for being involved with what's going on after Sen III, the other ones would want to support their friends, especially Rean. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be back for the final game.
good point, I was just disappointed on how most of them took a back seat, it's understandable in 3 though considering that they focused a lot on Rean being a teacher, but for the last game they should serve a bigger role for the reasons you stated, even if they get their character arcs done they should still stick with Rean considering all the shit that's going on.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:15   Link #2023
LROlsson

These last two days, Falcom have tweeted parts of unreleased art(one can kind of been seen in the game though).
Spoiler for Sen 3 spoiler for a returning character:

Also, official lyrics for the opening and ending theme from someone who bought the soundtrack. It seems the english name for the opening is Beyond the Journey and for the ending it's Mourning Refrain.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:52   Link #2024
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

^Uuuuh Jossete playable character?
I never expected anything from her cameo in sen 3 and not hype at all.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 01:54   Link #2025
LROlsson

I wouldn't expect her to become playable, they are simply releasing art assets as good morning greetings due to going full spoiler now that some time has passed(in other words, best to stay way from falcom's twitter if you haven't played the game).
Old 2017-11-14, 02:07   Link #2026
Marx-93

It's a tremendous trove of spoilers LOL. Still at chapter 3 (75 hours my ass, maybe at Very easy and skipping everything else), so I ran away fast enough, but for those interested some English twitter accounts are already translating them.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 09:34   Link #2027
LROlsson

From Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Sen no Kiseki Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-
March the 8th, 3980 yen.
Remaster, useful functions added, planing on allowing save import from the vita and PS3 version.

So it's a Kai and not an evolution. Don't expect much new things from it.
So perhaps March sen 1, June Sen 2 and September Sen 4?
Old 2017-11-15, 00:37   Link #2028
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
From Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Sen no Kiseki Kai -Thors Military Academy 1204-
March the 8th, 3980 yen.
Remaster, useful functions added, planing on allowing save import from the vita and PS3 version.
PS4 version gives you a reason to double dip, awesome
Old 2017-11-16, 00:27   Link #2029
LROlsson

Framerate 60 fps, 4K resolution, High speed skip mode(With a button press, Event and Field will be double speed, battle four times).
Loading a Sen 3 save data will give one Max Bound points, 30 000 mira.
PSN version will cost 3500 yen.
Old 2017-11-16, 00:51   Link #2030
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post

Framerate 60 fps, 4K resolution, High speed skip mode(With a button press, Event and Field will be double speed, battle four times).
Loading a Sen 3 save data will give one Max Bound points, 30 000 mira.
PSN version will cost 3500 yen.
now lets hope that Sen 3 gets an update for loading data from the ports all though a part of me doubts they will add some scenes for your chosen waifu or bro before hoe.
Old 2017-11-16, 03:18   Link #2031
Dragon_Slayer_X

It would have been perfect if they added the Ymir visit as well along with the the remasters. Seriously that part is quite important for Rean and his backstory.

Still waiting for CS2 PC version......always looking for any small update on XSeed FB page .
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 15:07   Link #2032
Nighty40

The top 10 results of the popularity poll for Sen III:

1. Rean - 1153 Votes
2. Altina - 906 Votes
3. Alisa - 633 Votes
4. Siegfried - 469 Votes
5. Jusis - 451 Votes
6. Fie - 444 Votes
7. Juna - 331 Votes
8. Tio - 301 Votes
9. Laura - 288 Votes
10. Towa - 251 Votes
Old 2017-11-16, 17:16   Link #2033
rladls2121

I actually kind of wish there is a rivalry between Kurt and Ash.
I might have liked it better than Jusis and Machias.
But Ash wants to either wants to test or impress Rean, and more focused on Rean, kind of similar to Juna.

No, aside from Altina all students in the new Class Vii has this weird obsession towards Rean, not that all of them are that weird.

About Kurt, he often mentions that his looks are not the same from rest of his family.
But i think his face looks obviously same as Muller, the serious face, the same face that Olivier miss i guess.

And my vote goes to Randy.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-16, 19:09   Link #2034
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol wtf. I'm currently watching a LP of 2 because I played 1 on steam and don't have a vita, but seriously though, there are going to be 4 of these?
Spoiler for trails the third:

That's awesome news.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 06:01   Link #2035
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
The top 10 results of the popularity poll for Sen III:

1. Rean - 1153 Votes
2. Altina - 906 Votes
3. Alisa - 633 Votes
4. Siegfried - 469 Votes
5. Jusis - 451 Votes
6. Fie - 444 Votes
7. Juna - 331 Votes
8. Tio - 301 Votes
9. Laura - 288 Votes
10. Towa - 251 Votes
The father-daughter team wins. Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
I actually kind of wish there is a rivalry between Kurt and Ash.
I might have liked it better than Jusis and Machias.
But Ash wants to either wants to test or impress Rean, and more focused on Rean, kind of similar to Juna.

No, aside from Altina all students in the new Class Vii has this weird obsession towards Rean, not that all of them are that weird.

About Kurt, he often mentions that his looks are not the same from rest of his family.
But i think his face looks obviously same as Muller, the serious face, the same face that Olivier miss i guess.

And my vote goes to Randy.
Kurt and Cedric are starting to develop a rivalry. And tat this point, I fully expect Kurt to beat the shit out of Cedric in the next game.

TO be fair, all 4 students actually have something they want to focus about Rean, thus they get themselves transferred over. I mean...

Spoiler:

Kurt not looking like his family seems to be more about his build. All the Vander men seems so far looks quite large, and even in models you could actually see Kurt being more thin then they are.
Old 2017-11-20, 09:30   Link #2036
The Green One

Here is a part of an interview from Falcom President that was posted on Siliconera.

Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo had some words to share about the future of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series in a recent interview, and it looks like the next part could release in 2018.

Here are a few quotes from the interview:

“We had originally planned on ending it after The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, but we thought that it would be rough to end it with just one title and faced a tough decision,” said Kondo.

He added, “Since it ended like that [Trails of Cold Steel III] I want to bring the next title as soon as possible, and hope to release it by next year.”

While plans were to originally end it with the third title of the Trails of Cold Steel series, Kondo reassured that the next one will be the end, “This will truly be the end. We’re working on a conclusion that wraps up all the mysteries of the Empire.”

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is available in Japan for PlayStation 4. A Western release has yet to be announced.
Old 2017-11-21, 23:52   Link #2037
Nighty40

Spoiler for sen III:
Old 2017-11-23, 14:44   Link #2038
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

^
Seeing that Falcom loves drama in whatever form like everyone else, I wouldn't count the possibility out, espcially as the sh!z keeps piling up.
Old 2017-11-23, 15:39   Link #2039
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
Spoiler for sen III:
Spoiler:
Old 2017-11-23, 16:15   Link #2040
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Respone:
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria