Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:06   Link #11282
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Two words:

OH NOES!!!!!

I'm waiting to see Kyero go psychotic now...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 14:24   Link #11283
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Two words:

OH NOES!!!!!

I'm waiting to see Kyero go psychotic now...
Spoiler:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:03   Link #11284
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Picked up the latest edition.

Spoiler for Mini Spoiler for Ch 23:
Spoiler:

I expect Moka to take the high road introducing herself, but not Ruby to take the lowest road of all. But, that's how she is now. Guess she's come to realize being in the closet about how she feels about Tsukune is pointless. Just wish Moka would take the example. But just shows she's not confident about being any more than that...
Old 2009-10-02, 15:27   Link #11285
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Dunno if I should bother using the spoiler tag for this but I'll use it anyways.

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I expect Moka to take the high road introducing herself, but not Ruby to take the lowest road of all. But, that's how she is now. Guess she's come to realize being in the closet about how she feels about Tsukune is pointless. Just wish Moka would take the example. But just shows she's not confident about being any more than that...
I kinda new Moka would do something like that. I wish she was a little more assertive like Inner. Tsukune's been set on her since the beginning. Moka just needs to pick up the slack! You'd think that after that balcony scene in the last chapter, she'd take a more aggressive stance. I know there was no kiss but still....they had a bunch of those moments and she still says she's his friend...

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-10-02 at 15:46.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 15:50   Link #11286
GrrDraxin

Would you think by observing someone doing what Moka does with Tsukune and not know she's a vampire, would you say that the necking thing is a rather overt romantic gesture? In my experience it is, and I think that it's meaning has been lost on both Moka and Tsukune.

But seriously, how many different ways can their actions be interpreted? I can't really think of many non-romantic fancy words that would accurately describe those two locked into that kind of embrace.
Old 2009-10-02, 16:18   Link #11287
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler:

To a certain extent I don't mind the "let's not tell are true feelings" crap all that much now. Although sooner or later it will become an issue. I guess the longer its put off the harder it will be to bring things out in the open. Hopefully he doesn't play the introduction of Moka's fiance chosen by daddy card or along those lines to start the snowball.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 19:07   Link #11288
Xagzan

Quote:
Spoiler:

It's not a low road just because she's being honest. And kinky. Honest and kinky, they are very good things.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 23:15   Link #11289
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The thing about Moka is this- first off, she's certainly not as "assertive" as Inner. Second, do you really think that she'd introduce herself as anything else, considering that she is Outer and what the other girls introduced themselves as? Inner might've gotten the other girls to back off with what they were introducing themselves as, but certainly not Outer...

Dammit, I hope Inner makes an appearance soon (if she didn't already in this chapter)

also, I hate to say it but... well, I'm sorta glad there's hinting at BL in this... don't get me wrong, I dislike BL even more than anything down the shoujo-ai route, but I'm seeing so much yuri in this stuff these days that having a drop of yaoi to balance the scale works well

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 03:22   Link #11290
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh Another Filler. Chapter.

I guess here we really learn how the girls "REALLY" look at Tsukune. Wonder what Inner feels.

Spoiler for chap23:
Old 2009-10-03, 03:39   Link #11291
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Oh Another Filler. Chapter.

I guess here we really learn how the girls "REALLY" look at Tsukune. Wonder what Inner feels.

Spoiler for chap23:
^

I take it you've already seen the raw then? if you have, where'd you get it?

I think Kyero would be smart not to even bother commenting on this here. I think he'd get really upset that things have that possibility.....

Personally I can tolerate some of the awkward things that such a thing would bring up, but to go dive into that kind of subject matter should be left to series that specialize in it, like No Bra and similar...
Old 2009-10-03, 04:01   Link #11292
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

I think that new character will use for comedic relief and for gags ..

I hope it doesn't turn into some sort of Bl ......... The horror!!!
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 05:00   Link #11293
zibi88

hehe inner moka is jelous.... and kurumu mostly done a 10point shot ^^ and it seems that Inner moka would like to have Tsukune only for herself (than we see blush of inner and kinda her jelous outburst by knockign everyone [her usual emberesed outburst ^^])

well she showed that kind of intentions earlier... when tsukune was training.... moka wanted to go on a walk/date 1v1 ^^ later she was blushing too when Rubi mentioned that it was nice to have that whip this day and she had a fun day... ^^

so yeah moka is proud as vampire (the inner) but in reality she wants tsukune for herself ^^

but I hope that guy will disappear we dont neet Yaoi here (man x man brrrr >__<) even Yukari was not happy to have that guy arround ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 07:31   Link #11294
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I should be getting to work but, RAWs are up!

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/56325
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 08:25   Link #11295
Tri-ring

Quote:
^

I think Kyero would be smart not to even bother commenting on this here. I think he'd get really upset that things have that possibility.....
Kyero is probably plugging his ear with his finger and chanting LaLaLa~ I can't hear you~
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 08:38   Link #11296
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Kyero is probably plugging his ear with his finger and chanting LaLaLa~ I can't hear you~
He is probably disappointed. I am glad things turned out this way, you can't escape fate after all.

Embrace yuri/yaoi! Embrace eternity!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 09:22   Link #11297
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
^

I take it you've already seen the raw then? if you have, where'd you get it?
FriedRice84 posted it already.
Old 2009-10-03, 16:55   Link #11298
GrrDraxin

While the forums were down I get the raw from the raws thread at franky house.

And now it's Copy Pasta Time:

{quote}

Here is the cover for this chapter.

Spoiler:

If you look closely, you'll notice that inner Moka's dress is slightly transparent, enough to see her panties through.... which are black, by the way.

{End Quote}

Fortunately she's also wearing a bra, otherwise we'd be getting a glimpse at nips.
Old 2009-10-03, 17:22   Link #11299
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

How about shut the fuck up? I don't care about that crap anymore, Fanservice is just that, fanservice. its to get people to watch/read more. that includes adding yuri and yaoi fanservice to get people who like that kind of stuff to read/watch stuff.

You said for me to chill and I said you to chill on that shit too. but here you are rubbing it in my face again. But I don't expect much from yuri/yaoi fans anyways.

anyways, LOL @ the Falcon Cleavage Punch! XD Kurumu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He is probably disappointed. I am glad things turned out this way, you can't escape fate after all.

Embrace yuri/yaoi! Embrace eternity!
it seems you will never learn, like most yuri/yaoi fans(mostly girls). I feel so sorry for you because by the end of the manga there will be no Mizore X kurumu development

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but I hope that guy will disappear we dont neet Yaoi here (man x man brrrr >__<) even Yukari was not happy to have that guy arround ^^
honestly i was hoping for someone like him. I hope he becomes a minor character like Gin. besides his sexuality he seems pretty bad ass.

and before any of you say anything about that I would like for you to know, I don't mind characters that ARE! Bi/gay/lesbian

Holy Shit @ Tsukune grabbing the phoenix thing Super Gar mode Activate!

and :O at mizore in the chines dress :O

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-10-03 at 17:55.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 18:05   Link #11300
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

There's always the "Ehhhhhh!? You're a girl?!!?!" twist.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire