AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 00:06   Link #1421
Hikari-san
Senko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-san View Post
guys, i got confused...
the problem is with the setting in my game...
my friend playing this game when i look it in battle, there even more effect (for example effect damage)
but to me, it is not like that...not effect damage in my battle...
is there a setting that should i set? or is it the matter about the patch?
because before you start a new game there is choice for patch 2 "extra dungeon" ON. i forgot to turned ON or not the extra dungeons patch 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobonok View Post
What exactly is the battle screen like? Does it just show two portraits dealing damage to each other? A picture of how it looks could give me a more clear idea.
hm for example, wil using battle hammer to monster...
in my friend, there is effect hammer show up to damage monster and shaking
but in my case, there is no effect hammer show up, just tell us how much damage and sometime there is shaking as well.

here the image, the image one is in my case, the second my friend's
Spoiler for Images:

Last edited by Hikari-san; 2012-04-27 at 00:32.
Hikari-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 00:27   Link #1422
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I really enjoyed this game but gathering materials were a pain but thank god for that trainer patch ^^ 900 of each item lol

The one thing that was kind of dissappointing was it didnt say what happened to yuellas sister
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-27, 03:45   Link #1423
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truepower View Post
Gothic scene is triggered from city view. Have all 3 clothes decently upgraded and equipped. No solo scene.
Arena Gauntlets are open from chapter 9. Some characters can't enter the gauntlet (namely the giants and NG+ chars) and those who can are required a minimum specific lvl.
What I gathered from your pictures is that you haven't finished Melodiana's and Sharty's quests. The second Yuela picture is about the other 3 clothing you get from NG+. You have to be on that specific heroine's route and have it decently enhanced to watch it like all her other clothing scenes.
Oh and you haven't done the extra stories yet.
I didn't do the hot springs thing because its completely boring.
I only did the other one to get Lily.

How am I supposed to finish Melodiana's and Sharty's quests?
Melodiana and Elizasleyn are both level 80..
Sharty level 12 O.o

Got the Gothic scene :]
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:21   Link #1424
Wigwams

is 2nd run the only condition for the artifact drops? or do i need some other stuffs like wil's 500 kill quest?

i've been farming for awhile now, nothing seems to drop.

P.S. you can just use anyone to kill right? not required the one who needs the item...?

Last edited by Wigwams; 2012-04-27 at 05:42.
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 06:15   Link #1425
Truepower

You get a melodiana/elizasleiyn scene for doing the extras, not mentioning leguna and his golem as playables. You have to level up Sharty to at least 25 to get her remaining quests and scenes.
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 07:06   Link #1426
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
is 2nd run the only condition for the artifact drops? or do i need some other stuffs like wil's 500 kill quest?

i've been farming for awhile now, nothing seems to drop.

P.S. you can just use anyone to kill right? not required the one who needs the item...?
The artifacts have a low drop rate, just keep killing stuff with the ful mil/tear and you'll get them eventually.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 09:17   Link #1427
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truepower View Post
You get a melodiana/elizasleiyn scene for doing the extras, not mentioning leguna and his golem as playables. You have to level up Sharty to at least 25 to get her remaining quests and scenes.
Do I get the scene from the extras or does it just enable it for my next playthrough?

On Sharty level 25 I got a dark armor for Serawi,
but I didn't get the scene even at level 50..
I already have a scene with Sharty, are you sure there is another one?

Also, even if I get those 2 scenes i'm still missing one..
Old 2012-04-27, 10:33   Link #1428
Truepower

You get it the moment you finish the extras.
Sharty has 3 scenes, including a joint scene w/ Melodiana and Kohakuren. You get a second scene if you finish her questline and the third if you do all the previously mentioned party members. However, if you are already in chapter 9, the trigger for Sharty's quests won't activate no matter how much you level her. Reload or start a NG+
Truepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 10:55   Link #1429
karburator

Alright i'll do it.
Thank you.
Old 2012-04-27, 11:44   Link #1430
Hikari-san
Senko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-san View Post
guys, i got confused...
the problem is with the setting in my game...
my friend playing this game when i look it in battle, there even more effect (for example effect damage)
but to me, it is not like that...not effect damage in my battle...
is there a setting that should i set? or is it the matter about the patch?
because before you start a new game there is choice for patch 2 "extra dungeon" ON. i forgot to turned ON or not the extra dungeons patch 2.
anybody can solved my problem?
here the image, the image one is in my case, the second my friend's
Spoiler for Images:
Old 2012-04-27, 15:22   Link #1431
Sobonok

I'll be looking into your case Hikari-san. I need to first go into Kamidori and play a bit on battles. To see if my effects are like yours, or your friends. I'll post back when I have news.
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:00   Link #1432
Chuankai

Anyone mind telling me how to unlock/get a few items...
Pelusoa's blade
Yuela's ulti. weapon,kitchen knife...(Yes I've gotten the recipe,the one where Wil needed to kill 500 monsters to get.)
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:07   Link #1433
Arha

Kitchen Knife is unlocked when you've gotten Crescent moon maxed out, which is unlocked after Crescent Moon is maxed out, which is unlocked after Eastern Moon is maxed out.

Pelusoa's Blade comes from the mines somewhere, I think. I don't remember which map, but generally anything you need to craft something comes from the mines. There's even a spare Sunora in there in case you sold the first one because you're dumb like me.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:13   Link #1434
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
Kitchen Knife is unlocked when you've gotten Crescent moon maxed out, which is unlocked after Crescent Moon is maxed out, which is unlocked after Eastern Moon is maxed out.

Pelusoa's Blade comes from the mines somewhere, I think. I don't remember which map, but generally anything you need to craft something comes from the mines. There's even a spare Sunora in there in case you sold the first one because you're dumb like me.
So... I've got to get Cutting moon maxed out?
Kinda lucky I actually used it for the time to max it out...
Now to just find for Pelusoa's Blade to make Mylen's ulti...
Old 2012-04-27, 16:24   Link #1435
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
So... I've got to get Cutting moon maxed out?
Kinda lucky I actually used it for the time to max it out...
Now to just find for Pelusoa's Blade to make Mylen's ulti...
You probably won't want to, Pelusoa's Blade is extremely good, Magic Resist 3 if I'm remembering right and Omni damage.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:43   Link #1436
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You probably won't want to, Pelusoa's Blade is extremely good, Magic Resist 3 if I'm remembering right and Omni damage.
Well IDK,I might still make it though... I don't use Yuela as my main attacker mainly because her def is a little... low >_>

Well in the worst case I can get another one just by playing a new game,I guess...
Old 2012-04-27, 17:05   Link #1437
karburator

To be exact you get Pelusoa's Blade in the map where you fight Asmodeus for the last time.
It's in the room where she is on the left side, there's something good on the right side as well as far as I remember.
Old 2012-04-28, 18:47   Link #1438
Chuankai

Thanks guys,got the blade and also the map where the blade is in gives a crystal called Silver crystal,a weapon for Suina.

Do anyone know of some good training place for Suina or any other range(Weak in melee) users? For their weapon mastery,that is...
I found a map for melee characters to get their weapon mastery up very fast but can't really find any map for ranged users >_>
Old 2012-04-28, 19:44   Link #1439
Arha

The deadbeat god is a pretty decent place. The only attack it launches is an aoe every couple rounds.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 20:28   Link #1440
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
The deadbeat god is a pretty decent place. The only attack it launches is an aoe every couple rounds.
Well it gives a lot of EXP I know,but I don't think it gives that much for weapon mastery,which I actually need lots more to get my Suina to rank M for her ulti. weapon >_>
Kind of hard to actually try and use her in real battle against level 80/90+,she has too low of a def. to actually win some...

I guess I'll have to find some map that spawns alot of monsters and wont hit alot on low def. characters...

Tags
eushully