AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-05, 15:42   Link #1
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

What do you think of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien?

I just finished watching the 5th episode and I must say that so far I do like it. The storyline is pretty different from what I've watched so far. It's also really heart wrenching. After episode 1 especially I was in shock for like the rest of the night (it was that dramatic for me) until I was able to download episode 2 and get a clue on what happened after that.

It's a very good anime so far for me though. I'm looking forward to it. The only thing though is that so much seems to happen in an episode that I doubt this series is going to be more then 12 or 13 episodes. But even if it is, I think it'll be a really good 12 or 13 episodes. If they can somehow find a way to make it last longer without ruining it then that would be excellent to.

So, what's your thoughts on it?
Old 2003-11-05, 15:52   Link #2
Shift_

Don't make the mods close this thread.

Delete it and post it in the KimiNozo Series Discussion Forum.

KimiNozo HAS it's own forum.

I also posted a FAQ for all your questions, in that forum.
Old 2003-11-05, 15:54   Link #3
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

blah. sorry i seem to have a reading dissability :P

if a mod could move it, it'd be appreciated.
Old 2003-11-05, 21:52   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Aside from how good of an anime this is and how likable the charecters are, the part that I get a huge laugh out of is how non-enchi it is, yet they sure seem to "do it" a lot in this anime so far. Just an observation mind you. Several of those "times" kinda caught me off guard and surprised me.
Old 2003-11-05, 22:03   Link #5
GUTB_

Remember episode 3? Mitsuki was like: "Sex?" and Takyuki was like: "Sure" and I was like: "WTF?!"

The show has a superb screenplay and direction.
Old 2003-11-05, 23:00   Link #6
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

*SOME SPOILERS BELOW*

lol yea. and then i forget which episode he was but it's like

Takyuki: So we gonna do it?
Mitsuki: Not tonight. I don't have a change of clothes

They're definitly not shy. These people just break into sex whenever they feel like it. But I guess that's a way to also show what kind of relationship they really have. I mean..even when Takyuki says that he loves her in the restuarant he doesn't even seem that serious.

And even when she's in the apartment with him he just kind of shrugs her off.
Old 2003-11-06, 15:02   Link #7
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, I noticed that too. He'll do horizontal pushups with her anyday, but he doesn't seem to care much for her beyond that. Kind of always thinking below the belt I guess. Really sad in my book.
Old 2003-11-06, 16:31   Link #8
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

I'm loving the anime so far... like everyone else... after watching episode 1... I was like... Noooo! Need more! First few episodes put tears to my eyes... Thank goodness I keep a box of tissues on my computer desk now a days... I learned that from watching Saikano... Oh man... I cried all the way through... and I mean pretty much every minute of it. It was soooo sad.

I remember reading somewhere that its only going to have a total of 14 episodes. I'll be happy when its over... kinda like finishing a book... the satisfaction you feel when you're done with it and you know the ending of the story... but at the same time sad because its over and you'll miss the characters that you've come to love and hate.

I'm sitting here waiting impatiently for ep 6... checking animesuki everyday hoping that it'll come out... man I really hate the waiting...
Old 2003-11-06, 16:51   Link #9
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

i check http://anime.mircx.com because they post the raws on there. so once i see a raw come out usually by the next day there's a release. or if it's a really popular anime they might shove one out in the same day sometimes.
Old 2003-11-06, 18:13   Link #10
GUTB_

Don't expect ep.6 until monday or tuesday.
Old 2003-11-06, 18:27   Link #11
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

The raw usually comes out around Sunday 0100 PST and the subbed version (by Lunar) usually comes out on Sunday 1500 - 1900 PST ...

Back to the topic ...

Yeah I love this series very much. It is both realistic and emotional as well. IMO it is even better than Kanon in some ways. There is a rich Character development and the plot is very well expressed.

Can't wait until ep 6
Old 2003-11-06, 18:43   Link #12
GUTB_

I wish it'll be out Sunday...but don't count on it.
Old 2003-11-06, 18:56   Link #13
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Well so far I think it's a really good romance drama anime. :P And also, the sex seems to be needed for the storyline. Nothing wrong with sex if it's used to help develop the plot.
Old 2003-11-07, 23:19   Link #14
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Ya know I've seen plenty of Romantic comedies lately from Ai Yori Aoshi, His and her circumstances etc... Im just happy to see a Drama like this and its done so well and one thing ive noticed is god i forgot the guys name well he really doesnt show much interest in the beginning for either his character displays sad emotions it always caught me off guard. But it is kinda like real life not everyone most the time sleep with people they love I guess but point is his real emotions dont start to show till was forced to realize he couldnt be with the girl because she was no longer with him at least thats how he felt for 3 whole years its sad how the truth in the matter is mitsuke was always pulling him away from who was important to him in the beginning in truth shes probably mostly to blame for the other girl to be hurt since she kept him from being on time

One other thing i noticed after that accident he wasnt late to appointments anymore when he was suppose to meet mistuke he arrive much earlier then she did. Or is it she was just overly late? There are many perspectives you can take from this anime and thats why I love anime i wish this domestic stuff could be half as good as what Japan has done for us in that field.

AND BTW I WAS ALMOST CRYING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ANIME just wanted to say that
Old 2003-11-07, 23:55   Link #15
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

that's actually a really good point. i didn't even notice how he always ended up on time or early to everything.

and yea this anime tends to bring tears to your eyes
Old 2003-11-08, 01:44   Link #16
pulsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stStrike
that's actually a really good point. i didn't even notice how he always ended up on time or early to everything.

and yea this anime tends to bring tears to your eyes
i like it alot, i used to think that anime was only violent shooting/ stabbing / big robots! then i saw that alot of people were downloadin this i checked it out and WOWww!! anime drama owns me for free!! im like whats going to happen?! 24/7 i seriously want to ring the neck of my monitor... if anyone has any cool dramas telll me =)
Old 2003-11-08, 08:45   Link #17
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

Try Full Moon wo Sagashite. Has drama, good music and some comedy
Old 2003-11-08, 09:37   Link #18
Tboz

Good stuff, I am recommending it to my friends who enjoy anime and romance.
Old 2003-11-08, 22:42   Link #19
(´ΘдΘ)ノ Kaoru
Inactive Member

Yeah I like this series because its based on a H-game, thats why the girls are more detailed
Old 2003-11-09, 01:25   Link #20
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Pretty good. It's just that the sex parts may be a little too much. The characters and plot are well done too.
Closed Thread