AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-21, 22:14   Link #2881
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

To be honest guys Goku vs Gohan and Goku vs Krillin in the latest episode was animated beautifully, like what was up with that?
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 22:19   Link #2882
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
To be honest guys Goku vs Gohan and Goku vs Krillin in the latest episode was animated beautifully, like what was up with that?
Normally it comes down to who's doing the Key Frames during the week. I don't think we have that information yet though.
Old 2017-01-21, 23:46   Link #2883
rpgman1

Wow that preview of a shy Saiyan girl turning into Broly is actually canon? Seems like more crazy ideas stemmed from Xenoverse and Heroes. But SSJ3/G/B > LSSJ unless they made her go to SSJ3 as well.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 23:59   Link #2884
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

LSSJ doesn't really have a defined power level by Toriyama, so it could be as powerful as he needs it to be.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 00:14   Link #2885
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So apparently Gohan can let himself fight so long as he's in that super hero outfit .

I thought Krillin being challenged like that by his wife and daughter was going to be a dream sequence or something. Just wow, being called weak by a small child. Krillin...you gotta step up now . Though certainly a fair point. I mean if he's getting injured by a gun shot then he's really fallen.

But hey a good psychological challenge isn't a bad idea. The good old cave of the Dark Side concept being used here.
Old 2017-01-22, 01:29   Link #2886
Sixth
Hu Tao

Now the real question is, will Goku and Vegeta in DBS will acknowledge that "Just like Broly, she is LSSJ???" or "Wait what? She is SSJ...but in green? How ? Why? I never witness such a thing..is it even possible?"

I wonder which route that Toriyama will pick at here.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 04:26   Link #2887
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Two things that confuse me about the next preview...

1. Why does Krillin keep changing his hair? He looks exactly like his old DBZ self, what did his wife find it a turn on and ask him to? Even the Animation has him look like his old self, what???

Clowns, UGH That thing needs to die first, clowns freak me out.

Girl Broily??? Boy fan boys must be kicking themselves in the pants for wishing him back now. It's like a big F U to them.

Also, it's weird cuz that means the films are connected after all which I thought was confirmed not to be the case.

Gohan must have been training hard man, he's able to fight pretty even with Goku now ( Him holding back a bit ) Still, this should say some thing about the next arc.

I'm hoping they switch it up though, yah know team wise. Gohan and Piccolo make an awesome pair, mentor and teams but I'd like for him to work with some one else, T.N would be pretty cool to see him with.

Edit ;

Also, how cruel..That wolf guy would have been the perfect rival for Yamcha and they nix him for this arc, ouch!

Another thing, why doesn't Goku train with Goten? Is Chichi banning her kids from fighting again? Poor kid.

Edit;

Another thing, I'm noticing a trend here, both Gohan and Krillin have both been given family reasons to keep fighting and training. Wish we'd get more episodes before the next arc, I'd sure like to know why T.N takes part in this thing. Piccolo and Vegeta pretty sure we know why they are here, T.N??? I'm still confused about the Roshi pick, why not Yamcha instead? Videl could have been an interesting choice, she can fly and was a fighter once upon a time, her and Gohan could have trained together for the tournament and she's no weakling. I'd also like to know why Buu? I wish they'd eliminate one of those two, it'd make the teams even.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by Gintokifan22; 2017-01-22 at 04:36.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 08:58   Link #2888
Shadow5YA

I know this is filler and the fights don't really mean anything, but it was satisfying to see Gohan land a clean hit on Goku, even though Gohan has been out of practice lately.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 10:00   Link #2889
GDB

Female Broly seems... odd. Well, the entire idea of there being another Super Saiyan. Unless that's Universe 6 and Cabba taught some Saiyans how to go SSJ and accidentally discovered the LSSJ. But otherwise, wasn't that the entire point behind the universes being paired off? That only those twin universes were similar? Seems odd then to have outright Saiyans in another universe.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 10:18   Link #2890
Key Board
Carbon

I noticed that recent developments have been using children as motivation
the old Z fighters are becoming both a martial artist and a parent

well. except Goku, because he's going to be dead beat to the end lol

perhaps that the point. Krillin can never surpass Goku as a fighter.. but he can do so as a father
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 10:38   Link #2891
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I noticed that recent developments have been using children as motivation
the old Z fighters are becoming both a martial artist and a parent

well. except Goku, because he's going to be dead beat to the end lol

perhaps that the point. Krillin can never surpass Goku as a fighter.. but he can do so as a father
man to beat goku as a "father or parent" any weakling can easy do it, it don't need any real big effort, since goku is proof to be the worst parent/daddy of all comic history(i means as a good guy which was supposed to be a good parent but "muscle brains"...)
that episodes showcasing the others characters being better parents than goku could even "dream to be", only make he look worst and really he really is a terrible parent, even his dad in the one shot about his parents showed being better husband and maybe father than goku, what make think "where come this goku muscle bran personality" cuz looking back to his parent goku really don't look like get any personality traits from them, he only have the "father looks", personality wise goku really looks unique.

i really liked this episode making krilin get again a reason to go back to his old self since "his normal life" started to making him "lazy" like gohan and even "bullets" being able to hurt him(well to be honest even goku was shut down by a "regular lazer gun" then it's not like anyone here is really bullet proof skin).
the look of the new goods was really interesting the clow dude, i'm the only here seeying a "joker and harley queen reference here??? since the "whis" of his universe really looked like "harley queen from the movie????, really looks like akira actually is a fan of DC lol , or at last watched the suicide squadre.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-01-22 at 13:06.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 12:46   Link #2892
AntonKutovoi

Well, the last thing we need is that abomination of Joker and Harley from SS movie, so I hope the inspiration was taken from any other version of Mister J and his companion
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 12:52   Link #2893
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Her first female super saiyan is also a legendary super saiyan! I wish her design wasn't just Broly with boobs though. It's disturbing. This is actually amazing, this will settle a lot of debates about Broly's power level. Curious to hear Goku and Vegeta's comments on her too.

This opens up all kinds of possibilities. Even SSJ4 could be made canon, or movie only villains.
Old 2017-01-22, 13:11   Link #2894
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
Well, the last thing we need is that abomination of Joker and Harley from SS movie, so I hope the inspiration was taken from any other version of Mister J and his companion
yeah but while the clown don't look like the joker from ss the angel look a lot, well it's not like the currently dc comics harley queen don't also look like the movie when come to the twin tails, but really the reference to that 2 characters is strong here.

for now we like 4 or 5 others gods of destruction, adding beerus and champa means which we have like 6 to 7 and still missing 5 others gods to appear.

about the "femaly broly, i believe she must be from champa universe, since beerus currently universe team only was showed having dragon ball and Z heroes minus "yamcha"(be yamcha is be suffering), if she was from the same universe of beerus then whis could already go for her even beerus could had wanted battle her since she have the "true legendary power" of a SS, she must be from other universe.
Old 2017-01-22, 13:47   Link #2895
alex_drian

WTF? I'm lost for an episode and what is this?

- Female Saiyan? FemBroly

- IT, the God of Destruction?

- Angel-chan with mythical twintails? TWINTAILS! a lot of thing can came of this.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 18:45   Link #2896
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Female Broly seems... odd. Well, the entire idea of there being another Super Saiyan. Unless that's Universe 6 and Cabba taught some Saiyans how to go SSJ and accidentally discovered the LSSJ.
Cabba's eye design is pretty distinct, for a Saiyan, and this girl shares that, if you look at the HD screenshots of that sequence.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So yeah, might be someone from Universe 6 again actually.
Old 2017-01-22, 20:30   Link #2897
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Cabba's eye design is pretty distinct, for a Saiyan, and this girl shares that, if you look at the HD screenshots of that sequence.

Images

Makes you wonder if Champa actually recruited her for the Universal Tournament when Cabba awakened his powers as a SSJ. Hit though remains aloof doing his job anyway and Champa & Vados have a hard time finding him anyway since he's always on the move.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 21:04   Link #2898
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I will make an official proposal to call her Súper Saiyan Green
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 00:57   Link #2899
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Two things that confuse me about the next preview...

1. Why does Krillin keep changing his hair? He looks exactly like his old DBZ self, what did his wife find it a turn on and ask him to? Even the Animation has him look like his old self, what???
Shaving his hair represents him being a fighter. He grows it out when he goes into retirement mode. He'll shave it for the universe tournament to show his resolve for it as a fighter. Hell, he might do it before during his training to show he's back in the game. Dude did kinda get called out by his wife.

Quote:
Also, it's weird cuz that means the films are connected after all which I thought was confirmed not to be the case.
Unless something about the films is name dropped in the episodes, which I don't expect, there is no connection. The existence of this girl and this transformation does nothing to legitimize any of the films. It clearly is an homage to Broly, but they're doing their own thing with it.

Quote:
Another thing, why doesn't Goku train with Goten? Is Chichi banning her kids from fighting again? Poor kid.
She got really pissed when Gohan suggested Goten spar with their Dad, so yeah I don't think she wants him involved.

Quote:

Another thing, I'm noticing a trend here, both Gohan and Krillin have both been given family reasons to keep fighting and training. Wish we'd get more episodes before the next arc, I'd sure like to know why T.N takes part in this thing. Piccolo and Vegeta pretty sure we know why they are here, T.N??? I'm still confused about the Roshi pick, why not Yamcha instead? Videl could have been an interesting choice, she can fly and was a fighter once upon a time, her and Gohan could have trained together for the tournament and she's no weakling. I'd also like to know why Buu? I wish they'd eliminate one of those two, it'd make the teams even.
T.N? You mean Tien? Going by pure potential he should be able to compare well with Krillin, and he can tap into life energy to fire energy blasts well above his weight class, so he's not exactly worthless. Roshi remains an anomaly, and I don't know if we'll get an explanation. Perhaps one of their members is suggested to be a coach of sorts, and they bring Roshi so he can bring his experience with tournaments in general to the table and analyze their matchups.

Buu is really powerful and he can turn people into candy, the latter being a handy ability against an opponent with a power that makes them resilient to normal injury.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 10:32   Link #2900
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post

Images

Cabba wasn't aware saiyans could transform though, but I guess they could always retcon that.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy