AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-12-08, 11:57   Link #1941
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
War reporter have a very low survival rate, I'll say this much.

If Mizushima wants to make a reference to that Japanese reporter killed in Burma, he can do no wrong killing Sanji.
Or even that hostage killing of japanese college students in middle east.

I wouldnt hate Saji if he had a japanese girfriend. Instead he must get this very cute foreign girl following him without any stinking reason. AS if hes the only guy in the planet, not one guy to even take his girlfriend.

ID take the death of Saji will be a good lesson to tell this ignorant dumb retarded japanese school boys the lesson of being the stinking idiotic bums they are.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 12:11   Link #1942
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Or even that hostage killing of japanese college students in middle east.

I wouldnt hate Saji if he had a japanese girfriend. Instead he must get this very cute foreign girl following him without any stinking reason. AS if hes the only guy in the planet, not one guy to even take his girlfriend.

ID take the death of Saji will be a good lesson to tell this ignorant dumb retarded japanese school boys the lesson of being the stinking idiotic bums they are.
Girlfriend? This most recent episode is the FIRST time Louise acknowledged that they are a couple. She hasn't even told him she love him yet. Until now, Saji had been dragged around by her, and neither would consider what they've been doing as "dating". Is that what you think a real relationship should be like?
Old 2007-12-08, 12:19   Link #1943
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Girlfriend? This most recent episode is the FIRST time Louise acknowledged that they are a couple. She hasn't even told him she love him yet. Until now, Saji had been dragged around by her, and neither would consider what they've been doing as "dating". Is that what you think a real relationship should be like?
Yeah, the path to having little babies of Saji. Youre telling me hes not going to screw Louise in the end of the day, i think thats not very far sighted. Relationships arent suppose to be smooth and all, but its definately not something to complain about, coz its worse when u dont even have one, worse than ending up like V being shot and never been loved. I hate it when some guys make him look like some sorry bastard, like poor Saji broke a nail. That guy is the luckiest idiot in the planet and nothing makes the anime more meaningful than having him die.
Old 2007-12-08, 12:49   Link #1944
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Yeah, the path to having little babies of Saji. Youre telling me hes not going to screw Louise in the end of the day, i think thats not very far sighted. Relationships arent suppose to be smooth and all, but its definately not something to complain about, coz its worse when u dont even have one, worse than ending up like V being shot and never been loved. I hate it when some guys make him look like some sorry bastard, like poor Saji broke a nail. That guy is the luckiest idiot in the planet and nothing makes the anime more meaningful than having him die.
And so what if he ended up with Louise one day? Until today, he wasn't even sure if he is any more than a servant or toy. Yes, it IS something to complain about that someone is using you! Louise only used "lover" as a word to force Saji to do something manly, when she needed him for something. She wanted Saji to stand up to her mother, when up until now she never even allowed him to stand up to HER!

Saji was forced into a yes-man position for many months, not able to make decisions and only do as he was told. And now Louise want him to be macho and strong?

Tell me again, exactly what makes him lucky?
If Saji managed to bend this twisted dysfunctional relationship into a REAL romance, then he would have earned his right to be with her. There is no luck here; any long-term prospects will require the both of them to work very hard, and that hard work is going to be the test.
Old 2007-12-08, 13:31   Link #1945
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Usually spoilers are very sparse and not detailed at all. So I'd put a big question mark on these, even though they sound plausible.
Depends on the magazine. In this case, they agree with this month's Newtype spoilers (which I saw the scans of but don't have anymore), so they are more than likely legit.

And to all the people that keep saying that Saji's an average Japanese... Tell me, since when did the average Japanese have "Crossroad" as their family name?
Old 2007-12-08, 13:41   Link #1946
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Depends on the magazine. In this case, they agree with this month's Newtype spoilers (which I saw the scans of but don't have anymore), so they are more than likely legit.
As usual, I generally ignore spoilers without a specific named source. It is very easy to build up false info on top of previously-known truths. Doesn't mean it can't be real though, but it is best to be cautious.
Old 2007-12-08, 13:51   Link #1947
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
As usual, I generally ignore spoilers without a specific named source. It is very easy to build up false info on top of previously-known truths. Doesn't mean it can't be real though, but it is best to be cautious.
Well, it seems LightningZERO missed the fact that the 2ch post specifically points the spoilers to Animedia. So there's a source indeed.
Old 2007-12-08, 14:01   Link #1948
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Well, it seems LightningZERO missed the fact that the 2ch post specifically points the spoilers to Animedia. So there's a source indeed.
Then there's no problem.
Old 2007-12-08, 19:53   Link #1949
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Saji and Louise are both horridly annoying. They're studying aerospace yet the whole thing revolves around them doing history papers? Why does Saji act like a complete idiot? And why does he tolerate that ditz Louise? It seems the only thing she's good for is putting out. She's a complete bimbo otherwise.

As for the lack of romance, need I bring up FFXII? For a series that otherwise had romance, that game was by far and below a low point in the series. In fact, I wanted to cry at the end due to being so ripped off. And if it hadn't been for Balthier, there would have been no story whatsoever.

How can there be no romance in this series when Sumeragi is essentially trying to uphold CB's mission while deep inside being hurt more and more with all she has to do? What about Xtina being nuts over Allelujah? (or somewhat)

And frankly, I can care less about Marina. She's the most annoying character in the series aside from Saji and Louise. I also hope she gets fragged. Stupid begging no-fanservice bitch...Relena had guts and the craziness, Lacus had the pwnage, Marina has neither.

If there's really going to be no romance, then Lockon and Sumeragi are going to be carrying the show. Lockon with his being cool, and Sumeragi as walking fanservice. Now all we need is a Sumeragi romance with either Billy or Lockon to make things interesting.
Old 2007-12-08, 20:05   Link #1950
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Saji and Louise are both horridly annoying. They're studying aerospace yet the whole thing revolves around them doing history papers? Why does Saji act like a complete idiot? And why does he tolerate that ditz Louise? It seems the only thing she's good for is putting out. She's a complete bimbo otherwise.
Well there are some relationships where the girl is the man instead of the guy...in this case Louise is the one wearing the pants in her relationship with Saji.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 21:25   Link #1951
Kurumin

Gundam 00 Episode 10 Screenshots
http://celestialbeing.net/gallery/in...ots/Phase%2010

For those interested. Courtesy of http://celestialbeing.net
Kurumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 22:13   Link #1952
servitude

Gundam O feels like "yet another alternate unviverse gundam". I mean a 16 (or 15) year old who feels a lot like Shinn. Same old same old Newtype rip off but not calling it newtype.. Same old same old one battleship in space..

Only this time the chicks all have incorrectly drawn body shapes, likes to wear cleveage revealing attires and still have the same old whiny sounds. My goodness why is the new Gundams all stuck with the same formula? Sigh... 15 year old boys... IN 5 years time they'll be doing 13.. In 10 years, 7 years old... This is what I call spastic.

Then there's the fascination with many many Gundams. We start with 4 on the good side, surely, we know of at least 3 on the other side that's worthy of a Gundam, and surely, along the course of 50 episodes, to keep the blowing up more interesting, more people will deserve Gundams.

Why can't they keep uber suits down.. Guess its the new age young age mentality.. The Xbox days.. Where action in the form of many things to kill is the winning formula.

THat said, its still Gundam... Yet I feel less inclined to download it when its released, choosing only to do so when i feel like it. Sad.. Still watching the Gundam Z new traslation movies.
servitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 23:09   Link #1953
EXEs
Hallelujah...

@servitude: Lockon's 24, Allelujah's 19, Tieria I think is above 18...and only Setsuna is below the age of 18.

The "chicks" have incorrectly drawn bodies. This is anime! C'mon, what do you expect? Characters drawn as close to the human anatomy as possible? And besides, I don't find cleavage revealing attire bad, it's fanservice.

I think you've been watching too much Seed/Destiny, seeing your opinionating/flaming post.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 00:08   Link #1954
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
And so what if he ended up with Louise one day? Until today, he wasn't even sure if he is any more than a servant or toy. Yes, it IS something to complain about that someone is using you! Louise only used "lover" as a word to force Saji to do something manly, when she needed him for something. She wanted Saji to stand up to her mother, when up until now she never even allowed him to stand up to HER!

Saji was forced into a yes-man position for many months, not able to make decisions and only do as he was told. And now Louise want him to be macho and strong?

Tell me again, exactly what makes him lucky?
If Saji managed to bend this twisted dysfunctional relationship into a REAL romance, then he would have earned his right to be with her. There is no luck here; any long-term prospects will require the both of them to work very hard, and that hard work is going to be the test.

So whats wrong with a yes man position ,Louise is dying to be with Saji, whats wrong if the mother disagrees with it, she cant do a nickle shit about it, sooner or later, wills alone will change things, wills alone can even change the path of war., youre telling me Saji dont like Louise or something, thats bull, thats just stupid acting. This idiot wont know what he has until he looses it, and theres plenty of idiots in this world like that.

Saji is a useless bum. He wants this drama, he wont do anything because hes a plain brat, making Louise do all the effort while he sits back and laughs. He doesnt need effort because a brainless girl would do everything for him, thats lucky. That kind of beauty and loyalty that louise has is undeserving for a scum like Saji. Pushing somebody to be a man, if u dont want to be a man, that even shows how idiotic,spoiled and selfish he can be. Who says life is easy, but its plenty easy for this dirt bag. He should really be hammered constantly to the brink of death and be fed to the centerpieds.
Old 2007-12-09, 00:17   Link #1955
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

00 new theme song singles details

the brilliant green's and Stephanie's official sites both posted details for the singles of their upcoming Gundam 00 theme songs. "Ash Like Snow" will come in a limited edition CD + DVD version and a standard, CD-only version. Both come with an Allelujah character ID card and each will have a different widecap sticker. "Friends" will come with its own widecap sticker and a Tieria character ID card.

From gunota
Old 2007-12-09, 00:36   Link #1956
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

@EXEs: Don't bother. People who can't forget about GS/GSD and enjoys this one don't need we to explain and convince them to like the show. The Gundam start strong, then other faction advance later, and they have the equally fight at the end of the show, but from what he said, I think he want another GS/GSD.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:15   Link #1957
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by servitude View Post
Gundam O feels like "yet another alternate unviverse gundam". I mean a 16 (or 15) year old who feels a lot like Shinn. Same old same old Newtype rip off but not calling it newtype.. Same old same old one battleship in space..

Only this time the chicks all have incorrectly drawn body shapes, likes to wear cleveage revealing attires and still have the same old whiny sounds. My goodness why is the new Gundams all stuck with the same formula? Sigh... 15 year old boys... IN 5 years time they'll be doing 13.. In 10 years, 7 years old... This is what I call spastic.

Then there's the fascination with many many Gundams. We start with 4 on the good side, surely, we know of at least 3 on the other side that's worthy of a Gundam, and surely, along the course of 50 episodes, to keep the blowing up more interesting, more people will deserve Gundams.

Why can't they keep uber suits down.. Guess its the new age young age mentality.. The Xbox days.. Where action in the form of many things to kill is the winning formula.

THat said, its still Gundam... Yet I feel less inclined to download it when its released, choosing only to do so when i feel like it. Sad.. Still watching the Gundam Z new traslation movies.
How are the chicks drawn incorrectly? They're perfectly fine...in more ways than one (Sumeragi=WOWEE YES ^O^)

Now all we need is a Sumeragi clone and for the two to hop into the Ptolemaios's angel bath

And the suits aren't so uber. Ep 10 and they're already getting pushed to their limit by a number that would make Kira and SF laugh and dispatch them in less than five minutes.
Old 2007-12-09, 03:03   Link #1958
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
sorry double post
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 09:52   Link #1959
flarezard

Quote:
Director... please kill Saji.
I prefer to see how he'd be developped to be a better character, just like how other idiotic weaklings from other anime did.

It's too soon to eliminate him now.
flarezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 10:03   Link #1960
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by flarezard View Post
I prefer to see how he'd be developped to be a better character, just like how other idiotic weaklings from other anime did.

It's too soon to eliminate him now.
heh, i can agree with this.

Tags
spoilers