Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 14:48   Link #11581
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
He may have to kill Nunnally to stop her from using the FLEIJA button. And if she hits that button, Schneizel wins since his plan from the start was to have Damocles, FLEIJA, Lelouch and himself all vanish there for the sake of world peace. Strictly speaking, Schneizel isn't defeated unless Lelouch can stop Nunnally from blowing up Damocles.
the spoiler said that would happen in 24
Old 2008-09-24, 14:50   Link #11582
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, it couldn't bloody happen in 24 because it would be game over too soon. Hence, 25.
Old 2008-09-24, 14:53   Link #11583
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, it couldn't bloody happen in 24 because it would be game over too soon. Hence, 25.
or...
the whole spoiler was just wrong
Old 2008-09-24, 14:55   Link #11584
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
Quote:
He may have to kill Nunnally to stop her from using the FLEIJA button. And if she hits that button, Schneizel wins since his plan from the start was to have Damocles, FLEIJA, Lelouch and himself all vanish there for the sake of world peace. Strictly speaking, Schneizel isn't defeated unless Lelouch can stop Nunnally from blowing up Damocles.
+ "spoilers" abuot Zero killing Lelouch etc.

L: You won't press this button, right Nun?
N: I will!
L: No, damn it! All I've done was for you and Euphie!
N: Anyway, you are my enemy now! // she's ready to press the button
L: NO!!! FOR ZERO REQUIEM, DIE NUNNULY!!!!! TT_TT
// she's pressing it anyway of course
L: No! Sh*t, f*uck damn it! Wait, DIE ALONE! TT_TT Stupid Geass!

And this is the story of "How Zero killed "Lelouch the Tyrant""
Old 2008-09-24, 15:09   Link #11585
Charred Knight

Quote:
Here's a question that I have had ever since it was revealed that neiother Schneizel, or Lelouch where evil.

Why didn't either of them ask for cooperation?

Just ask

Not play Dr. Doom

Just have a talk

Instead of building a doom fortress they instead have a civil discussion.

Did we really need to blow up Pendragon?

But no both of those idiots play the villain for no apparent reason, and instead cause massive lost of life.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:11   Link #11586
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Here's a question that I have had ever since it was revealed that neiother Schneizel, or Lelouch where evil.

Why didn't either of them ask for cooperation?
Schneizel doesn't like Lelouch's methods and Lelouch doesn't like his. Schneizel thinks the future is pointless, Lelouch doesn't. The discussion would have went nowhere.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:13   Link #11587
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Schneizel doesn't like Lelouch's methods and Lelouch doesn't like his. Schneizel thinks the future is pointless, Lelouch doesn't. The discussion would have went nowhere.
So millions needed to die because two idiots couldn't come up with a plan together?
This isn't World War II, where one side had a madman, planning world domination, both sides seemed to have good reasonable people, who didn't even try.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:15   Link #11588
Vakir

Quote:
I wouldn't say he thinks the future is pointless. Someone who believes that wouldn't be able to lead and think as well as Schneizel. He's just more concerned with controlling the nature of now than modifying the nature of later.

If that makes sense.

And yeah, those spoilers are generally a crock. I don't think they'd make the ending that...clear cut and depressing. Lelouch and Suzaku give up because they couldn't protect what they wanted to? It's not even about protecting what they want anymore. Zero Requiem expands so much farther than that, enough so that Lelouch is willing to bring down Nunnally. I think it would be pretty meaningless if in the end they both give up and leave instead of executing their super secret plan that we know nothing about.

Quote:
So millions needed to die because two idiots couldn't come up with a plan together?
You'll find that in many real life situations, this is the nature of the world and the cause for most wars and conflicts.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:15   Link #11589
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Well.... Yes. That is why. XD
Old 2008-09-24, 15:16   Link #11590
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Guys...I was wondering....

Kallen has not said her gum line yet.
If she is going to say it to Lelouch... Does it mean she will get past Suzaku? Does it mean she will defeat him???
Nooo if this happens Taniguchi no BAKA!!! >< I won't believe it! Suzaku can handle a pilot of extraordinary skill and geass but he can't handle Kallen?! Taniguchi don't do it man1! Don't sacrifice Suzaku's badassness just to satiate plot shipping.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:17   Link #11591
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Nooo if this happens Taniguchi no BAKA!!! >< I won't believe it! Suzaku can handle a pilot of extraordinary skill and geass but he can't handle Kallen?! Taniguchi don't do it man1!
There's the possibility it isn't limited to Kallen vs. Suzaku. And even if it is, Suzaku went through 3 or 4 major battles with lead characters in the cast in just that episode alone. He's kind of pooped, you think?
Old 2008-09-24, 15:18   Link #11592
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

On the contrary, go for it Tanaguchi! Show the viewers that relying on live Geass is going to fail.

Suzaku had a frame advantage against Bismarck from the start. Future Geass only evened the odds until Suzaku got even faster and eliminated any possible reaction time.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:20   Link #11593
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
On the contrary, go for it Tanaguchi! Show the viewers that relying on live Geass is going to fail.
And I say, don't go for it Tanaguchi! Show the viewers that being overly emotional and not thinking logically is going to fail XP
Old 2008-09-24, 15:20   Link #11594
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Nooo if this happens Taniguchi no BAKA!!! >< I won't believe it! Suzaku can handle a pilot of extraordinary skill and geass but he can't handle Kallen?! Taniguchi don't do it man1! Don't sacrifice Suzaku's badassness just to satiate plot shipping.
Is Kallen"that" important? Seriously
Old 2008-09-24, 15:21   Link #11595
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:

Suzaku had a frame advantage against Bismarck from the start. Future Geass only evened the odds until Suzaku got even faster and eliminated any possible reaction time.
Go for it Taniguichi show that fighting with emotions only leads to disaster
Old 2008-09-24, 15:22   Link #11596
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
There's the possibility it isn't limited to Kallen vs. Suzaku. And even if it is, Suzaku went through 3 or 4 major battles with lead characters in the cast in just that episode alone. He's kind of pooped, you think?
Suzaku's a machine. That's part of his badassness. Still do not want even if we can use he was tired and needed a time out as an excuse. I would trade in all of the pilots that he pawned in the past for one equal fair in sqaure pawnage of Kallen.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:23   Link #11597
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
And I say, don't go for it Tanaguchi! Show the viewers that being overly emotional and not thinking logically is going to fail XP
Quoted for truth, morbos just want Suzaku to fail that's all there's no reason why he should considering what's at stake, a stupid gumline.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:24   Link #11598
Charred Knight

Quote:
Well.... Yes. That is why. XD
I don't see this as a war I see it as two babies who instead of playing nice one built a doom fortress, while the other built an army of brainwashed slaves.

Yes me, and my brother fought as children, but it never caused millions to die.

Also I consider Charles a naive idiot, who instead of trying to make the world better as ruler of the dominant empire, instead made things worse by coming up with some crazy idea he stole from watching Evangelion.

Also Suzaku needs to lose before he turns into Kira Yamato. Theirs more ways to make a character badass than have him be some invincible pilot.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:24   Link #11599
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Of course I want Suzaku to lose, just like you want him to win. Don't accuse others of bias unless you're willing to admit your own.
Old 2008-09-24, 15:26   Link #11600
Vakir

Quote:

Don't you think that that is...being a LITTLE more biased than acceptable? I don't really see how it's "relying" moreso than Kallen "relies" on her eyesight to pilot. No one was complaining when she had the superior mech.

On the contrary, you complain when Suzaku has the superior mech, but deem it ok when Bismarck uses the future Geass.

So with scales even, why not use something that would create an easier victory?

Quote:
Of course I want Suzaku to lose, just like you want him to win. Don't accuse others of bias unless you're willing to admit your own.
But it's the forgoing of logic via bias in the first place. Suzaku should turn off his magical power that he can't control or lower his will to live so he can make things fair against an opponent? It's like saying Lelouch should have brought less forces because he'd outnumber Schneizel before the UFN joined him to even it.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers