AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-28, 09:38   Link #1201
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I think the best indication to know the order of the girl is
Well, the easiest way is to check the post made before this series aired, which shows the order by ED's.
Old 2010-07-28, 09:38   Link #1202
ueXia

Quote:
I think the best indication to know the order of the girl is

Spoiler for erm.. might be spoilerish..:

Yes it is, here .. *gives cookie*
What a way to do a CD Cover, it will definitely go in one of my blog posts, that's really clever.

edit: Shiroth your Kaoru sig is making me rage, I WANT THE EPISODE NAO!!
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 09:46   Link #1203
Mazryonh

I'm surprised that Ai Nanasaki isn't third or second, since she's voiced by Yukana, a fan favourite. I'm also surprised that Hibiki also doesn't get route for last, especially since her voice actress Yuu Asakawa is also a fan favourite.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 09:56   Link #1204
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well, the easiest way is to check the post made before this series aired, which shows the order by ED's.
No no i ain't gonna go through all that pages juz for this small matter...
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 09:57   Link #1205
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'm surprised that Ai Nanasaki isn't third or second, since she's voiced by Yukana, a fan favourite. I'm also surprised that Hibiki also doesn't get route for last, especially since her voice actress Yuu Asakawa is also a fan favourite.
Well if you were them, you'd know "trying new stuff" is not an option for the creators, because they really messed up with their previous project.

Oh and Hibiki is too much for him, she deserves a Hei, not a Junichi
Old 2010-07-28, 12:43   Link #1206
msg

if Kaoru is to make a music video, i would imagine this.
Old 2010-07-28, 13:02   Link #1207
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
Well if you were them, you'd know "trying new stuff" is not an option for the creators, because they really messed up with their previous project.
Which previous project did they mess up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
if Kaoru is to make a music video, i would imagine this.
That is so funny.
Old 2010-07-28, 13:06   Link #1208
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Which previous project did they mess up??
That would be Kimikiss anime adapation.
They splitted the protagonist in two guys, and each one had a harem of 2-3 of the heroines in the story.

Then hooked up with Mao and Eriko, so four (I think three, because one of the heroine's route wasn't even involved in the anime) of the girls didn't end up with the main guy.
Old 2010-07-28, 13:10   Link #1209
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
That would be Kimikiss anime adapation.
They splitted the protagonist in two guys, and each one had a harem of 2-3 of the heroines in the story.

Then hooked up with Mao and Eriko, so four (I think three, because one of the heroine's route wasn't even involved in the anime) of the girls didn't end up with the main guy.
I loved Kimikiss.
Spoiler for Kimikiss Pure Rouge:

[/spoiler tags for courtesy]

I think Amagami has the best method of adapting a VN/dating sim into an anime. There is no way to please everyone unless they cover every girl, and they are doing just that. Haruka's arc was great and I loved her character. I am looking forward to the rest of the girls too.
Old 2010-07-28, 14:59   Link #1210
Itlandm
Porcupine

Quote:
EDIT : Everytime i hear this song, can't stop thinking about Kaoru. I think i fell for alot of girls in galges before, but no one makes me feel like what i am now.
That is a beautiful melody and a good singing voice. Thanks for sharing.

I look forward to the Kaoru arc as well. Not because of the hair - all the talk of her "sex hair" makes me want to shout HEY GUYS WHAT DIMENSION ARE YOU FROM - but because having a close female friend is one of the few things from the past that I miss a little bit. Quite possibly the only thing actually. Girls who can hang out with boys without becoming weird or trying to make themselves sexy. Best thing in creation since food and water. I'd take one over sunshine any day, but it is far too late now. Be sure to appreciate them if you have one around.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 15:01   Link #1211
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
I look forward to the Kaoru arc as well. Not because of the hair - all the talk of her "sex hair" makes me want to shout HEY GUYS WHAT DIMENSION ARE YOU FROM
Sexy messy hair~

But yeah it's bound to be interesting seeing how love is going to blossom between two close friends. I just know we're in for such a treat during the next four weeks.
Old 2010-07-28, 15:28   Link #1212
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I
I think Amagami has the best method of adapting a VN/dating sim into an anime. There is no way to please everyone unless they cover every girl, and they are doing just that. .
Agreed.
Amagami SS is the first to cover all main girls (and also side characters through the OVAs) story/ routes in adaptation. Something that a lot of adaptations (like Shuffle, To Heart, To Heart 2, Canvas 2 and etc.) failed to do. Well Clannad also made routes to Kyou and Tomoyo but only in one episode each. I just hope next adaptations of this kind of games will do the same.
I want "Yume Miru Kusuri" (which is for me the best) to be animated like this if that ever happens. Aeka~

And I want to ask when will the "Nii Nii" route come out?
Old 2010-07-28, 17:00   Link #1213
msg

Idols at its finest.Haruka, Hibiki and kaoru.Scratch that all the girls should join them lol - wow suteki!

maybe because i have watched , read and played many "harem" themes games, manga and anime which usually have a depressing ending to it that i have taken a liking for Amagami...no flamboyant defying colourful hair, no extra large bouncing boobies, no super extra large eyes (like clannad)..and no badly design school uniforms... still remember my first "harem" manga and media that i liked is ranma 1/2 and sailormoon.ranma is delightful while sailormoon is just....Waht i like about amagami is the easy pacing of it and the omnibus format.i was waiting for that format to come around in the anime.Finally amagami fulfiled that wishes.Not perfect but wonderful

Kimikiss - i feel something is missing from that game imo.I can't point it out but i like the design of the girls though...I think maybe most of the japanese fans didn't like the anime version of it is because they felt it deviate from the original storyline and the characters that they have grown "attached" to are being treated unfairly in the anime..not enough focusing on certain girls and characters and so on.maybe thats why they "fixed" this with amagami which i liked...

My top 6 amagami girls, If hibiki has a route, she'll be first.

1. Ai
2. Rihoko
3. Kaoru
4.Tsukasa
5. Haruka
6 .Sae
Old 2010-07-28, 18:11   Link #1214
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
I *thought* I recognized her voicing.... yeah, Yuu is probably my long time favorite VA. She can put entire paragraphs of meaning into one grunt.
Old 2010-07-28, 18:19   Link #1215
wingman32x

Quote:
It's not wise to give away one of the main events at the start of the show.

That's my guess anyway lol.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 18:35   Link #1216
Circlebutton
Occasional Occasionalist.

Damn, this is insane. It feels like a really long week before we get to see episode 5.
Old 2010-07-28, 19:40   Link #1217
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

15 hrs 44 mins to go.. it won't feel that long if you take that time to stock some rations in preparation for massive sexy-hair attack later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
all the talk of her "sex hair" makes me want to shout HEY GUYS WHAT DIMENSION ARE YOU FROM
Aww c'mon all the hair talks are nowhere different from the beautiful face, slender body, sexy legs, memorable childhood time talks. Its juz a way to increase the hype and anticipation among us in here
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 19:41   Link #1218
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlebutton View Post
Damn, this is insane. It feels like a really long week before we get to see episode 5.
It's the excitement for a new arc. And an anticipated one, at that. For me, the wait for the beginning of Ai's arc is going to be torture. Same for the Ayatsuji arc, but less so.

I think things will be back to normal once the damn thing starts lol.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 21:38   Link #1219
Wrath88
Kissing...

Judging by the CD covers, I bet the third one will show where Kaoru was sitting, because in Kaoru's one, the table where Haruka was is in view, but Haruka herself is missing.
Old 2010-07-28, 22:03   Link #1220
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Judging by the CD covers, I bet the third one will show where Kaoru was sitting, because in Kaoru's one, the table where Haruka was is in view, but Haruka herself is missing.
Yes, because they show every girl looking at Junichi (you), so when their arc concludes, there's no need for them to wait for you.

Kinda like "Haruka's route is done, next is Kaoru .." and so on. That's why they don't appear

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen