AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 20:49   Link #621
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
No it doesn't as far as I'm aware. There was some untranslated segments that were fixed but I can't recall if it fixed anything. Well I guess it fixed some stuff like items saying they had such and such stats, but actually having different ones, furniture mostly I think.

http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59
thx but not sure if i should put in the patch or cause im afraid it might mess up my current game
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 20:52   Link #622
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Back up your saves just in case. I applied my patch mid-game and it worked for me.

400 command is not enough Asmo takes 70 and Eukleia takes 64...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:03   Link #623
mangafreak7793

How do you unlock the nun and the tournament girl h-scenes.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:09   Link #624
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
How do you unlock the nun and the tournament girl h-scenes.
Hannah's scene is NG+ only I believe. Keep doing her quests and spend more money in the church and you will get it eventually.

For someone who succumbs to lust, gives out quests that require you to kill angels over and over, she is quite the sinful priestess . Can't really blame her as her role model Elizaslyn might be terrible influence...

The arena girl I just unlock as I finish up all the arena fights.
Old 2012-03-17, 21:10   Link #625
mangafreak7793

She succumbs to lust?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:20   Link #626
doujin

ok i cant find where my save game file anywhere l ready check the path u suggest earlier dagger
i wonder if it hidden on vista
Old 2012-03-17, 21:35   Link #627
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
ok i cant find where my save game file anywhere l ready check the path u suggest earlier dagger
i wonder if it hidden on vista
Should be under documents and settings in your primary drive (C: ).
Not sure if Vista hides it, just set it to show hidden files under Folder Options.
Old 2012-03-17, 21:39   Link #628
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Should be under documents and settings in your primary drive (C: ).
Not sure if Vista hides it, just set it to show hidden files under Folder Options.
ok i found it. k the tittle change to magnus now, now i wont feel left out from the rest of the group XD
Old 2012-03-17, 21:46   Link #629
Xacual

Both Hannah and Jane are NG+ only. Jane just teases you in your first play through even if you do complete the arena.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 22:07   Link #630
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
ok i found it. k the tittle change to magnus now, now i wont feel left out from the rest of the group XD
Dominus sound so much more powerful than Magnus though...

Finally going back to the original story with Serawi after finishing the last dungeon in the mines (which was really easy - lily accidentally killed the boss when she retaliated - had to reload to get the items off the side).

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-17, 22:22   Link #631
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Dominus sound so much more powerful than Magnus though...

Finally going back to the original story with Serawi after finishing the last dungeon in the mines (which was really easy - lily accidentally killed the boss when she retaliated - had to reload to get the items off the side).

Spoiler:
i like the cool star more
Old 2012-03-17, 23:57   Link #632
Xacual

I hate these kinds of games sometimes. It like baits me in. Go to Valkyrie Falls again after clearing to farm up artifacts, first kill of one of the archer amazons, get B. Eushally's. Entire run despite farming everything else, don't see any of the others. Damn it. And yes I know I could just save and reload turns.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-18, 00:05   Link #633
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I hate it more because some items can only be crafted on a 3rd play through :O.
Do I *really* want to make that thing with the stat growth ring? hmmm.... I guess I will deadbeat Leguna and Golem from 1 to 99 or something.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-18 at 00:15.
Old 2012-03-18, 00:15   Link #634
Jofus

Just got this this game, and have come across a number of quests that seem bugged or I just have no clue how to activate them. So if anyone could help me out in finding out how to complete these that would be great! I am currently waiting in chapter 4 in hopes of fixing these.

A Good Drink #3
The third part of the quest chain to bring alcohol to the leader of the fire foxes is not working for me. As far as I know I only need to have 20k and have completed the two prior quests to this for the quest to show up at the bar, but Tian never shows up. Does this quest happen later in the game?

Restore Aht's form.
How is this mission activated? I have visited each floor of the mine and haven't seen an event trigger marker or anything. Aht is currently level 18

Crayls Supplement
I made the item, saw a cutscene where crayl took it and said he was off to use it, but I again don't get any event triggers when I go and explore these places. Crayl is level 20.

There are a few other quests that I have received with vague conditions but considering that I got them this chapter, I am not too worried, however, the 3 above I would like to finish before they become unavailable.

I am currently on Yuela's route if that matters.
Jofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 00:43   Link #635
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofus View Post
Just got this this game, and have come across a number of quests that seem bugged or I just have no clue how to activate them. So if anyone could help me out in finding out how to complete these that would be great! I am currently waiting in chapter 4 in hopes of fixing these.

There are a few other quests that I have received with vague conditions but considering that I got them this chapter, I am not too worried, however, the 3 above I would like to finish before they become unavailable.

If you see no events anywhere, no conversations at your workshop, you've at least visited each zone before to see if there is an event there(I don't think any map gets used multiple times for a mission, so try to complete each one and you'll never have to go back, except for farming materials), then you probably need to advance to the next chapter. Those quests specifically require chapter 5. This has been asked quite a few times in the thread already.

Wil's Artifact doesn't give double action like the others do, well not like he has that many abilities anyway but still. Actually just noticed that it gave 10 int too, does Wil even use int for anything?

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-18 at 01:19.
Old 2012-03-18, 01:49   Link #636
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
If you see no events anywhere, no conversations at your workshop, you've at least visited each zone before to see if there is an event there(I don't think any map gets used multiple times for a mission, so try to complete each one and you'll never have to go back, except for farming materials), then you probably need to advance to the next chapter. Those quests specifically require chapter 5. This has been asked quite a few times in the thread already.

Wil's Artifact doesn't give double action like the others do, well not like he has that many abilities anyway but still. Actually just noticed that it gave 10 int too, does Wil even use int for anything?
he can buff with high rune make character more deadly for 5 turn
Old 2012-03-18, 01:58   Link #637
doujin

Quote:

A Good Drink #3
The third part of the quest chain to bring alcohol to the leader of the fire foxes is not working for me. As far as I know I only need to have 20k and have completed the two prior quests to this for the quest to show up at the bar, but Tian never shows up. Does this quest happen later in the game?

Restore Aht's form.
How is this mission activated? I have visited each floor of the mine and haven't seen an event trigger marker or anything. Aht is currently level 18

Crayls Supplement
I made the item, saw a cutscene where crayl took it and said he was off to use it, but I again don't get any event triggers when I go and explore these places. Crayl is level 20.

all those quest are need to progress through chapters
Old 2012-03-18, 02:04   Link #638
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

A lot of quest chain spans several chapters. Often time you would not be able to finish the chain before the "expiry date" (usually ch7).

The translator's forum has a good list of join conditions which can serve as a guide.
Old 2012-03-18, 02:05   Link #639
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:

A Good Drink #3

Restore Aht's form.

Crayls Supplement

As Xacual said, most of these events can only be completed in later chapters. For instance, Aht's quest has nothing to do with running into Yudoria's mine You need to alchemize a special items for it, so the ingredients may not always be available in the current chapter.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 02:12   Link #640
Pouick

I find that this game is relatively rich and built well, but well, not understanding too indeed English (I am French), I am blocked in having met both twins in the chapter 1, I do not have quest anymore, I have Ath and the ondine but it is everything, that do I have to make to pass in the chap 2?

Last edited by Pouick; 2012-03-18 at 02:22.
Pouick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully