AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-21, 06:19   Link #61
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, Devil Gundam can eat up the entire Earth, also moonlight butterfly is just using nanomachines to turn everything into sand, but Devil Gundam is built with nanomachines (DG cells) that can infinitely regenerate and evolve, so I doubt Turn A can be said stronger than Devil Gundam. And NOTHING can stand against God Finger
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 06:21   Link #62
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, Devil Gundam can eat up the entire Earth, also moonlight butterfly is just using nanomachines to turn everything into sand, but Devil Gundam is built with nanomachines (DG cells) that can infinitely regenerate and evolve, so I doubt Turn A can be said stronger than Devil Gundam. And NOTHING can stand against God Finger
Except for Ball Zero Murasame Custom!! It can stand up to it for 20 sec!
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 08:13   Link #63
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Devil Gundam is still made of machines. It still falls into the category of "advanced technology"; the moonlight butterfly would most probably destroy every single DG Cell inside the Gundam until there isnt a spec of dust left. Nothing left = cannot regenerate.

Why cant anything stand against God finger?
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 09:59   Link #64
KBTKaiser

Emotion-powered attacks eat advanced technology alive any day.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 10:46   Link #65
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli
Devil Gundam is still made of machines. It still falls into the category of "advanced technology"; the moonlight butterfly would most probably destroy every single DG Cell inside the Gundam until there isnt a spec of dust left. Nothing left = cannot regenerate.

Why cant anything stand against God finger?
moonlight butterfly itself IS advanced technology, nanotechnology to be specific. There's nothing supernatural about it, it's just self-replicating nanomachines that use everything around as raw materials to build more of themselves. Devil Gundam's DG cells are bio-mechanical nanomachines that can self-regenerate, self-replicate and self-evolve, and ANY organism or machine that comes into contact with DG cells will be instantly assimilated by them. So I'd say the nanomachines released by moonlight butterfly will be instantly assimilated by the DG cells of the Devil Gundam when they touches it. Nothing short of a supernatural attack can reach Devil Gundam without being assimilated into it.

nothing can stand against God Finger because God Finger is supernatural
Old 2004-11-21, 11:06   Link #66
SlugZilla
woofles

I'd take my chance with a refined Zorin Soul any day, heck it's the only Gundam with a built in I-field generator. Along with that it's got psychommu, fin funnels, and a minovsky craft.
But if any MS I'll definately take the GAIA GEAR α. It will decimate any Gundam.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 23:37   Link #67
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Or there could be the SUPER SAYIAN GUNDAM!!!!

J/k ROFL

Devil Gundam is way way advanced u cant kill that thing unless u get to its core which is near impossible. and God fingers is the reason why its called "God" fingers God vs Devil, God = winnar!!! in a biblical sense

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 23:54   Link #68
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
moonlight butterfly itself IS advanced technology, nanotechnology to be specific. There's nothing supernatural about it, it's just self-replicating nanomachines that use everything around as raw materials to build more of themselves. Devil Gundam's DG cells are bio-mechanical nanomachines that can self-regenerate, self-replicate and self-evolve, and ANY organism or machine that comes into contact with DG cells will be instantly assimilated by them. So I'd say the nanomachines released by moonlight butterfly will be instantly assimilated by the DG cells of the Devil Gundam when they touches it. Nothing short of a supernatural attack can reach Devil Gundam without being assimilated into it.
Well, this is creates a whole new dilemma then. Moonlight butterfly = nanomachines that disintegrates any machine that it comes in touch with. DG Cells = nanomachines that assimilate any machine that it comes in touch with.

So which one comes out on top???

However, the Turn A itself is equipped with self-replicating nanomachines as well. Not to mention the fact that it is immune to beam and nuclear attacks. And it fought with Turn X which had its own Shining Finger and mobile fighters like the Mahiroo. So as far as being able to defeat mobile fighters like God and Master it shouldn't have any problem.
Old 2004-11-23, 01:49   Link #69
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
Emotion-powered attacks eat advanced technology alive any day.
If that's the case, Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken > all attacks ever.

I don't care what I pilot, as long as I have Rain Mikamura by my side, love will prevail! :fingers: LOL!

I take that back... as long as Rain is with me in the Zeta Zaku, I'll be alright.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 02:26   Link #70
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
If that's the case, Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken > all attacks ever.
yup, Sekiha LOVE LOVE Tenkyo Ken is definitely the strongest, I think they'll be able to beat the entire Earth into pieces with it if they love each other enough
Old 2004-11-23, 03:14   Link #71
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
There is far far too many gundams i would like to have. I guess ill have to toss my hat in with Wing Zero Custom something about a gundam with actual angelic wings that appear to leave feathers...

1. Wing Zero Custom
2. V2 ab
3. Double X
4. gpo4
5. God Gundam
6. freedom gundam
7. epyon i like the sword
8. tallgeese 3

are all great suits
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 06:10   Link #72
PSJ

Justice is the obvious choice of course. second comes freedom and third abyss. i just love the seed designs :P
PSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 09:28   Link #73
jonli
JONLIの憂'

That sounds really lame :\

So Devil Gundam can only be defeated by emotionally-powered-super-natural-attacks. Hmm...what the hell does that mean?

What about Shinning Finger? So Turn X can defeat Devil Gundam because it has super-natural-what/ever-attack?

This is getting very super robot like....
Old 2004-11-23, 10:14   Link #74
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:

So Devil Gundam can only be defeated by emotionally-powered-super-natural-attacks. Hmm...what the hell does that mean?

What about Shinning Finger? So Turn X can defeat Devil Gundam because it has super-natural-what/ever-attack?

That's why I choose a Zaku, so I wouldn't have to worry about these things. ^^:
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 10:17   Link #75
jonli
JONLIの憂'

But but...if I piloted a Zaku I would die in less than 3 seconds.

If i piloted an ultimate suit like Turn A...I could at least survive for 5 minutes...

You see what I mean?? I want to live longer on the battlefield
Old 2004-11-23, 10:37   Link #76
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
But but...if I piloted a Zaku I would die in less than 3 seconds.

If i piloted an ultimate suit like Turn A...I could at least survive for 5 minutes...

You see what I mean?? I want to live longer on the battlefield
But if you pilot a MS like Turn A, all the other MS pilots would laugh at you for having no 'skillz' and needing to rely on an overpowered MS!

Remember, a real man pilots a Zaku! Or a Ball if he fights for the Earth Federation!
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 11:40   Link #77
dreamless

Quote:

G Gundam IS super robot, so yup, an attack powered by love and... umm... "human spirit" always owns an attack powered by technology

I don't think Turn X's Shining Finger is emotionally powered... also Shining Finger is nowhere nearly as powerful as God Finger, not to mention Sekiha Tenkyo Ken. No one beats the King of Hearts
Old 2004-11-23, 13:04   Link #78
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

a cannon fodder GM!
look wise, i always liked the kampher or maybe the nightingale.
RX79GMCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 16:18   Link #79
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
G Gundam IS super robot, so yup, an attack powered by love and... umm... "human spirit" always owns an attack powered by technology

I don't think Turn X's Shining Finger is emotionally powered... also Shining Finger is nowhere nearly as powerful as God Finger, not to mention Sekiha Tenkyo Ken. No one beats the King of Hearts
You definately can't forget love. Love pwns all.

Maybe if Turn X's pilot (I forgot his name) had a little ditty like, "This hand of mine is burning red..." and so on before he used the shining finger, then it might be emotionally powered. Maybe.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 20:21   Link #80
narako
Master of Broken Images

Send a message via MSN to narako
Correction: I think Turn-A actually destroyed almost 100% of civilization in the entire solar system.

Not to mention Turn-A has a nuclear missile launcher, and Turn-X has Shinning Finger.

I mean, can Master God Or Devil Gundam effectively wipe out the human civilization in the entire solar system? Can they launch nuclear bombs, Do they have a power output of around 50000-70000kw in a power generator thats so small the gundams effectivly hallow without the cockpit and the nuclear bombs? (Got that off http://www.mahq.net)

But if I had a choice.... either of course the Zaku II, X, X-Divider, Double X (I like the Gundam X Series ^^) F91 or Nu if I was a newtype. Or of course a CORE FIGHTER!!!!
narako is offline   Reply With Quote