AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-05-22, 02:29   Link #4161
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^Damn. It's okay though, Diana's still gonna get annoyed ^_^
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 03:08   Link #4162
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
^Damn. It's okay though, Diana's still gonna get annoyed ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
"You got to handle Keima's gigantic fire truck! That is why your wings are so big! It is not fair! I want it too!"
I wonder if the size of the goddesses' wings has got anything to do with them being turned on - since there is a high possibility that Mars/Yui had their switches flipped by the cross-dressing Keima.

Of course, I wonder what is Hakua going to do to Keima now - she seems to consistently bare herself in front of Keima.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 03:10   Link #4163
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I presume that Shiori will have the biggest wings since Keima's flipped her switch chapters ago, and he continues to do so even now.

Oh yes I went there.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 06:10   Link #4164
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^ That makes sense. If you prolong it, the release will be stronger...

Quote:

Of course, I wonder what is Hakua going to do to Keima now - she seems to consistently bare herself in front of Keima.

I'm surprised she hasn't gone 'I can't be a bride anymore'
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 06:32   Link #4165
ellifeedn
Thinker

If that's the case, then how big will Kanon's wings be?

EDIT: Oh great, we're comparing sizes on girls.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 08:31   Link #4166
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Stop making Shiori sound like she is some closet pervert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I'm surprised she hasn't gone 'I can't be a bride anymore'
She's 300 years old, and Keima is the first guy to have seen her in all her glory. I wonder if his kisses will make her grow devil wings......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-22, 09:06   Link #4167
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Stop making Shiori sound like she is some closet pervert.

She's 300 years old, and Keima is the first guy to have seen her in all her glory. I wonder if his kisses will make her grow devil wings......
In chapter 121 their privates were literally in contact with each other.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 09:06   Link #4168
Negi-bozu

aaaa... Diana will be so pissed off!!! Now she will be more dangerous than Vintage for Keima! He has kissed not one, but two of his sisters and still not her, and she asked him too! She will be really mad!
Negi-bozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 10:08   Link #4169
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negi-bozu View Post
aaaa... Diana will be so pissed off!!! Now she will be more dangerous than Vintage for Keima! He has kissed not one, but two of his sisters and still not her, and she asked him too! She will be really mad!
Well technically he's kissed all four of them and none of them. He's kissed all four of the hosts but none of the goddesses while they were in control.

The only girl he hasn't kissed is Elsie and I'm pretty sure the WHOLE fanbase is waiting for that scene.
Old 2011-05-22, 10:33   Link #4170
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
The only girl he hasn't kissed is Elsie and I'm pretty sure the WHOLE fanbase is waiting for that scene.
Not really. I think it was a relatively smart move from the author not to make the first girl be the protagonist's main, or even a candidate romance interest. That way you don't have someone having a clear advantage over everyone else, and the shipping wars become way more balanced. Not to mention that having a female protagonist who is (arguably) not romantically interested in the protagonist is somewhat refreshing. (What? I think the only place I've seen it is in The Wheel of Time).
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 10:47   Link #4171
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Not really. I think it was a relatively smart move from the author not to make the first girl be the protagonist's main, or even a candidate romance interest. That way you don't have someone having a clear advantage over everyone else, and the shipping wars become way more balanced. Not to mention that having a female protagonist who is (arguably) not romantically interested in the protagonist is somewhat refreshing. (What? I think the only place I've seen it is in The Wheel of Time).
Arguably.

I know you want it!
Old 2011-05-22, 10:48   Link #4172
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
<offtopic>
I was going to disagree, but then I remembered about
Spoiler for Wheel of Time:

</offtopic>

Spoilers are interesting. Presuming Keima's right and the other goddesses are contained within Shiori, Ayumi and Chihiro, there's going to be one left out. My guess is Shiori or Chihiro, although I think it's more likely to be Chihiro.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Elsie isn't romantically interested, if for no other reason than it would spoil the dynamic, in my opinion. We already have Tenri and Haqua as recurring characters with a crush on Keima, they need a foil.

Last edited by Stormwhite; 2011-05-22 at 11:17.
Stormwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 12:18   Link #4173
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
<offtopic>
I was going to disagree, but then I remembered about
Spoiler for Wheel of Time:

</offtopic>

Spoilers are interesting. Presuming Keima's right and the other goddesses are contained within Shiori, Ayumi and Chihiro, there's going to be one left out. My guess is Shiori or Chihiro, although I think it's more likely to be Chihiro.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Elsie isn't romantically interested, if for no other reason than it would spoil the dynamic, in my opinion. We already have Tenri and Haqua as recurring characters with a crush on Keima, they need a foil.
I guess the series needs a character where Keima can take a bath with in peace without her trying to kill him by sending him through a wall.

I can just imagine it already, Keima doing everything with Elsie but no romantic development ever happens because they are "siblings".
Old 2011-05-22, 12:36   Link #4174
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
In chapter 121 their privates were literally in contact with each other.
But it didn't go in.

Quote:
I guess the series needs a character where Keima can take a bath with in peace without her trying to kill him by sending him through a wall.

I can just imagine it already, Keima doing everything with Elsie but no romantic development ever happens because they are "siblings".
Well if Keima played Yosuga no Sora, he would think otherwise.

Old 2011-05-22, 18:12   Link #4175
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
....Spoilers are interesting. Presuming Keima's right and the other goddesses are contained within Shiori, Ayumi and Chihiro, there's going to be one left out. My guess is Shiori or Chihiro, although I think it's more likely to be Chihiro....
Oh please let it be Chihiro who is left out....
Old 2011-05-22, 22:09   Link #4176
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
As much as I would like Ayumi to have a goddess cause it ensures more screen time for her, I'm not expecting much but lots of twists.
Old 2011-05-22, 22:43   Link #4177
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I don't know if my reasoning is the same as yours, but I really hope that Chihiro is the one without a goddess too...
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 03:43   Link #4178
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
But it didn't go in.

Well if Keima played Yosuga no Sora, he would think otherwise.
Haqua's not the only one. In chapter 2 Keima and Elsie were "quite" close too when in the bath.
Old 2011-05-23, 06:02   Link #4179
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Haqua's not the only one. In chapter 2 Keima and Elsie were "quite" close too when in the bath.
Not enough. He didn't wipe Elsie's body when she fell sick. If she ever falls sick at all.

Though I wonder how he is going to share himself amongst the goddesses - each one of them take one limb of his?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I presume that Shiori will have the biggest wings since Keima's flipped her switch chapters ago, and he continues to do so even now.
Shut up you. Stop making Shiori sound like a closet pervert who enjoys non-platonic polygamist love with lots of affirmative action.

Keima is quite the all-in player isn't he? He goes after a tomboy, a fujoshi librarian, an athlete, a girl who likes sticky ball-shaped soba bread, a pettanko devil, a magical girl.....and now we are all waiting for him to let his stepsister ride his fire truck. What is next? A captured devil in the jar who is mentally broken to want BDSM?

Old 2011-05-23, 06:09   Link #4180
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

She already is. It is too late.

Too late for us all.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen