AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-29, 17:35   Link #761
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Moments with Kojou treated as pervert is one of the reasons I watch this show.
That and when he's with Asagi. They both look great together.
Old 2013-11-29, 18:02   Link #762
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post

That was Asagi in the flash back.
Wow thats alot of Imachange Kuro kami megane-ko to Kinpatsu model....!
But yeah I can see Asagi and Nagisa being look alike, they have the same hair and color of the eyes!
Dont tell me that before Kujou became a vamp he has black hair and red eyes too, but when turn to a vamp his hair turned stark white and blue eyes?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 18:06   Link #763
Tenzen12

Maybe it sound weird but aren't all three sort of ... you know...like... Japanese?

Or maybe I just spending too much time in real world and have distorted view due that.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 18:10   Link #764
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I can't answer because rules do not permit me.

PS: Your sig is very painful to bare.. after the TGW.

@Tenzen: Apologies to all the Japanese!

If you are in contact with people of other races for a while, you will be able to distinguish between them.
Old 2013-11-29, 18:25   Link #765
finalfury
Incognito

Whoever the scriptwriter is for this series, give that person a raise. This show has imo some really good dialogue that is weakened by "bad" presentation of the context of the story.

One thing I will praise is that the female characters of this series actually, wait for it, fight and fight more than the MC as well. This is something I wanted to see for a while but apparently the market doesn't approve of that. :v

Animation quality is pretty much the main detriment of this series imo along with presentation of some tropes and cliches as well.
Old 2013-11-29, 18:52   Link #766
Miraluka
Banned

For science!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 18:52   Link #767
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I'm...just here for Kojou and Vatler. I don't really care for any of the girls. Although, I think Asagi being more straight forward with her feelings is nice.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 19:09   Link #768
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
For science!
Ahhh..... That painful looking scene.. And to pass it as science...

Hisui would be sad Miraluka...
Old 2013-11-29, 22:27   Link #769
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
NSFW
Megami scan
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-11-30, 03:35   Link #770
Iron Maw
Banned

ep 9

Man the beginning of this episode almost made me think I was watching a different show entirely. So we have angels involved now? This series is quite a Hodgepodge of monsters and myths.

Anyway this was better than last week IMO, mainly thanks less stupid stuff happening. Kojou and Asagi fun time was good, and rooftop scene was certainly another highlight.

Unfortunately, this episode also confirmed that Kojou isn't just kinda of dense, he's extremely dense to almost to Ichika levels. How could he not ask Asagi about that kiss? Not to mention she just stripped in front him with no hesitation at all! She is not even trying to hide intentions anymore. These also the whole thing with Sayaka constantly calling him at night and after Yukina's explanation he's just "huurrrrr" about it. *facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I'm...just here for Kojou and Vatler. I don't really care for any of the girls. Although, I think Asagi being more straight forward with her feelings is nice.
Sadly, Asagi pretty much has uphill battle here and I'm not talking about the competition from the other girls. You can't get much more straightforward than what she did, unless you go to second base.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-11-30 at 05:08.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 04:38   Link #771
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Man the beginning of this episode almost made me think I was watching a different show entirely. So we have angels involved now? This series is quite a Hodgepodge of monsters and myths.

Anyway this was better than last week IMO, mainly thanks less stupid stuff happening. Kojou and Asagi fun time was good, and rooftop scene was certainly another highlight.

Unfortunately, this episode also confirmed that Kojou isn't just kinda of dense, he's extremely dense to almost to Ichika levels. How could he not ask Asagi about that kiss? Not to mention she just stripped in front him with no hesitation at all! She is not even trying to hide intentions anymore. These also the whole thing with Sayaka constantly calling him at night and after Yukina's explain he's just "huurrrrr" about it. *facepalm*

Sadly, Asagi pretty much has uphill battle here and I'm not talking about the competition from the other girls. You can't get much more straightforward than what she did, unless you go to second base.
Kojou actually just wants to confirm it from Asagi's mouth, that why she did it.
He pretty much knows the reason, but just wanna confirm it with her.

He is far, far away from Ichika.
Old 2013-11-30, 04:59   Link #772
Iron Maw
Banned

That's what really hoping as I don't like making comparisons to that idiot lightly, but that's exactly the kind of bold action he would ignore. Kojou seemed way much concerned about flashback where hair was dyed (when did that happen anyway?) than that out of left field moment. His reaction to whole Sayaka thing isn't helping either.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-11-30 at 05:17.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 09:35   Link #773
tuckersister

I wonder what lie did Kujou told Asagi to keep her from his secret until Vol 7.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 09:48   Link #774
Aqua Knight

What volume of LN is now in the anime?
Old 2013-11-30, 10:24   Link #775
Miraluka
Banned

Vol.3 of the LN series.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 10:51   Link #776
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Strangely enough I felt myself enjoying the series more when I oneshot the arc, or at least that's what I felt from watching episode 6-8.

On to episode 9... 'Angels' huh, that was fast... I don't expect any really unique take on that myth though.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 12:12   Link #777
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Strangely enough I felt myself enjoying the series more when I oneshot the arc, or at least that's what I felt from watching episode 6-8.

On to episode 9... 'Angels' huh, that was fast... I don't expect any really unique take on that myth though.
They, or rather she, most likely won't be able to raze everything in a single blow, at least. And would you look at that, a bounty hunter with big, exposed breasts. And seemingly uses palm sized magical devices. The similarities are starting to get a bit awkard

Nevertheless, it was a really good episode with a great balance of fun times and buildup. Of course, the best part was the quality time with Asagi, who's officially the best girl now. Sorry, Himeragi, but chemistry trumps all. And being straightforward (to a degree) sure helps. Granted, the typical density stuff was annoying, but it was tolerable, and besides, in Sayaka's case it was her own fault.

@Iron Maw
Pretty sure literally jumping on Kojou's bed counts as second base.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 12:59   Link #778
tsunade666

hmm watching it again sure helps me in understanding what's happening.

Akatsuki is dense but if you go straight forward kiss. Even if its him. He will know. The question he wants Asagi to answer is if she's series in liking him but Asagi is evading the question saying that Kujou is hiding something from her. If he wants to know the answer then he must reveal his secrets first. Which is why Kujou is consulting Himeragi if he should reveal it to Asagi.

Its really fast paced episode.That's what I feel even from first watching the episode and rewatching it. But it felt fine too and at some point slow or maybe I'm just being impatient.

Sayaka's case is a huge misunderstanding on Kujou's part which is why he said that Sayaka is just worried about Yukina. He is indeed dense but because he know that Himeragi is important to Sayaka which is probably the topic of their conversation, which leads to misunderstanding. He misunderstood that Sayaka is calling him because she is worried that he will do something to Yukina. Sayaka was his observer to on some point.

hmmm. Asagi is the best girl, hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
They, or rather she, most likely won't be able to raze everything in a single blow, at least. And would you look at that, a bounty hunter with big, exposed breasts. And seemingly uses palm sized magical devices. The similarities are starting to get a bit awkard
What do you mean? and if you meant index then I don't see it. I just said it because you said of a palm sized magical device and a big breasted woman.

If you mean in the beginning. That magical device is probably a communication device and not a grimoire.
Old 2013-11-30, 13:43   Link #779
whitecloud

ooooo...artificial angel....she should meet her brother and sister in AC, and im sure certain someone would be intriqued...hahaha,
Old 2013-11-30, 14:42   Link #780
Marina2

Hmm....I like Nagisa.

For an imouto character, Nagisa is quite unique in that she never called Koujou as "Oni-chan".

The way she calls her brother as "Koujou-kun" makes her sound more like a friend.

Tags
supernatural, vampires