Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-15, 11:21   Link #1221
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Eris sure has a nice body...
Which i wish wasn't covered up by that damn plug suit about 85% of the time.
Old 2010-09-15, 11:48   Link #1222
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-...0.html#comment

One of the non-censored pictures is here, you can see the nipples drawn.

Oh. That's better.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 13:19   Link #1223
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Of course, the little pink hearts won't be in the anime lol. They were either shopped in by the original uploader or by the magazine, the Manami pic was the only one uncensored. Anyhow, there are more preview screenshots of the first BD/DVD on dengeki (NSFW). Eris sure has a nice body...

Spoiler for NSFW:
The pillows look rather nice but I can't have the risk of anything like that be found out by my family nor any girls/friends visiting me. In a way it sucks since I can't even have posters other than pics of them on my portable HD. Oh well.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 21:58   Link #1224
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

'tis the season for animes to cram as much into every ep they can in a mad race to finish the cour, I guess.

Those doggies may think they've won, but they have no idea what trouble they're in. Kio has a plug suit, and he's pissed...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 22:09   Link #1225
SpaceCowboyBob

The dogs made a major error and the cats compounded the error. The rogue satellites should never have been fired upon unless the situation really degraded. The captain should have sent something out to collect them and parked them in a graveyard orbit or disposed of them after talking to their "owners." Not like that ship could move out of the way.

By firing on the satellites, Kuune might have triggered a Kessler syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome
other countries would be watching and a big boom in space would have those countries very worried. Worrying your future friends is not a wise idea. You ship might be immune to the debris, that doesn't mean anything else of your future friends is too.

The cats will have the responsibility to show reasonable cause. The cat embassy being openly attacked is not a good thing and might help the cats' situation. You would expect the embassy to be watched by other people who might report to people who have things in the sky.

Last edited by SpaceCowboyBob; 2010-09-15 at 22:14. Reason: missing word and added embassy attack being bad form
SpaceCowboyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 23:35   Link #1226
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboyBob View Post
The dogs made a major error and the cats compounded the error. The rogue satellites should never have been fired upon unless the situation really degraded. The captain should have sent something out to collect them and parked them in a graveyard orbit or disposed of them after talking to their "owners." Not like that ship could move out of the way.

By firing on the satellites, Kuune might have triggered a Kessler syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome
other countries would be watching and a big boom in space would have those countries very worried. Worrying your future friends is not a wise idea. You ship might be immune to the debris, that doesn't mean anything else of your future friends is too.

The cats will have the responsibility to show reasonable cause. The cat embassy being openly attacked is not a good thing and might help the cats' situation. You would expect the embassy to be watched by other people who might report to people who have things in the sky.
since the long rivalry between the races, they can't just risk sending a scrapper to move the debris out as it could probably have IED's there, and they are the only ship stationed there so no help from other nekomimi forces. it will only be so bad if the debris was in near orbital area as they have a high chance of becoming meteorites. they goofed at the firing of the gun tho.

i suspect that the power armor kio was given is of th first generation.... AND i highly believe that kuune is a descendant to one
Old 2010-09-16, 00:28   Link #1227
Dahak86
Classics never age

ep10 very good, finally some true sci-fi action-packed episode; lots of Melwin, too. really enjoyed this ep!
WoW... the dogs, they really put Catians in a pinch, how the hell did they manage that... i'm impressed... (yea, I know Ichika cards helped a lot, but still...)
I'm dying to know what will happen next
I also think, I was really underestimating the dogs 'till now, or overestimating Catians... whichever comes first.

a few funny gifs =>
also this, =>
Quote:
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-...0.html#comment

One of the non-censored pictures is here, you can see the nipples drawn.
OH, YES! that is what I was expecting from BD/dvd, nothing less. So
Hey, Francis, what do you think about some unc. Asobi gifs, when the BDs get released?
Old 2010-09-16, 00:36   Link #1228
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Asobi ni Ikyuo! Episode 10: SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Really enjoyed the episode. In some ways, I want this to have a sequel or longer series mostly because it feels like there's so much lore and information that we could learn between the catians, dogisians and even with the relationships between the main three. The series is good enough at fanservice, that it doesn't need to be blatant to be good. This show could end up being in my top harem shows, so I really have hopes for this.

The one flaw I only really have towards this is Manami. It's really interesting how much she goes into a tangent about her thoughts towards Perversion and Romance. Yet when she talks to Kio or he gets involved, she switches into tsundere mode. It's feeling a tad more uncomfortable as time goes on, just because she's so harsh against Kio and yet her love of him feels pretty sudden. Aoi is really insecure, so I can see why she's pressured. I think she needs to learn that if a dog pees on the carpet, you can't just kick it in the head and tell it it's wrong. You have to explain.

But seriously, can't wait for the last few episodes.
Nukerjsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 01:04   Link #1229
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Hey, Francis, what do you think about some unc. Asobi gifs, when the BDs get released?
If you went to my BLOG and saw the Omamori and Koihime Musou ones.....you can bet a HECK YEAH! On doing them! BTW Ichiban #2 special is coming up.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 12:14   Link #1230
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Which i wish wasn't covered up by that damn plug suit about 85% of the time.
I haven't even watched the latest episode (been too busy this past few weeks) but all I'm saying is that sometimes a skintight plug suit can in fact be better in some occasions. All I'm saying is, they're not bad (unless Kio wears then. THEN it's a horror show). Heh, I guess I'm too influenced by NGE (with Johji Manabe not helping any -- for those who got what I'm talking about here, perhaps elaborating further may not be the best choice of action)
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 21:39   Link #1231
ZeKeR
Superbad

i gotta ask... why the heck are the nekomimis hot (including eris and kuune's crew)....
Old 2010-09-16, 21:43   Link #1232
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
i gotta ask... why the heck are the nekomimis hot (including eris and kuune's crew)....
My ex posed exactly the same question, when I gave her nekomimi as a birthday present

On the episode ... yet another welcome change of pace.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 07:03   Link #1233
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
I'm late and just now watched ep 10, and it's really awesome, I just can't wait for the next episode. I just hope it's not going to end up in an anticlimax or take an interesting turn, like a couple other anime I watch lately...looking at the pacing though, it seems fine with next episode being the Cattians preparing their counterattacks ending with a cliffhanger, and the climax in the final episode of the season along with the resolution. They need to have Ichika as well, let's just wait and see how the rest of the episodes are going to turn out. I suppose everything else has already been discussed, but I just have to say that I don't expect this when I first heard of the anime, and I meant it in a good way.

About Manami, although I got what she's saying about not being complacent and wait too long, I kinda share Nukersjr sentiment...whatever her assumption of how Kio thought of her may be, I don't think it's really irreversible or anything, and in that respect she's not really all that behind Eris or Aoi. I think she needs advices more than Aoi, maybe from J.A.C.K? I'd love to see her making up her mind, and perhaps get back in the running, maybe for the second season (I don't want it to get in the way of a possible epic battles that may ensue though).

Speaking of which, I've seen the BD/DVD shots (and those are very fine indeed), are they just coming out now? Because I wonder about how their sales are going, usually those are a pretty good measure of the chances for the next season. Because really, if it's only novel 4 out of 14, there's still tons of materials yet untouched. Space is vast with lots of other races, and even on earth there are a lot of groups and agencies as well to play a part in future stories that I can't wait to see.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 10:49   Link #1234
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Speaking of which, I've seen the BD/DVD shots (and those are very fine indeed), are they just coming out now? Because I wonder about how their sales are going, usually those are a pretty good measure of the chances for the next season. Because really, if it's only novel 4 out of 14, there's still tons of materials yet untouched. Space is vast with lots of other races, and even on earth there are a lot of groups and agencies as well to play a part in future stories that I can't wait to see.
The first BD/DVD volume came out this Wednesday so this don't have any numbers yet. Speaking of which, I skimmed through the two episode and yup, it's uncensored.

Spoiler for (NSFW) Screencaps and a stitch:
Old 2010-09-18, 12:45   Link #1235
ReddyRedWolf

Spoiler for Ep 11:

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2010-09-18 at 12:57.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 12:55   Link #1236
ZeKeR
Superbad

kio.... lets see.... you have....
NEKOMIMI ALIEN (aka CATIAN) Eris
said alien's crew (the first mate, doctor, crew chief)
gun otaku childhood friend Manami
elite agent Aoi
alien freak teacher Maki

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
if thats not enough to break your block, i dunno WHAT is!

so Ichika isnt a complete mercenery but only a shrewd arms dealer (UniPol will have HAS TO to take her into custody for selling something to the dogs rep Jens. they cats did say that the dogs are not allowed to make new contacts or face punishment from the UniPol).
Old 2010-09-18, 17:39   Link #1237
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Spoiler for Ep 11:
haven't watched ep11 yet, but judging from the screens I saw, there's a lot of Melwin and Antonia (+Ichika), and that's more than enough to make me very happy!
Old 2010-09-19, 02:25   Link #1238
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep11:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:43   Link #1239
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Spoiler for ep11:
Just saw the subs yes Manami gets called out on "What were you thinking?". Spaceship design is complicated itself they could die in the vacuum of space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR
so Ichika isnt a complete mercenery but only a shrewd arms dealer (UniPol will have HAS TO to take her into custody for selling something to the dogs rep Jens. they cats did say that the dogs are not allowed to make new contacts or face punishment from the UniPol).
Ichika gets Catia tech licenses in the process. I have a feeling she carefully rearranged the truth about some of her people (mages) tend to sell to outlaws.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 21:52   Link #1240
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Ichika gets Catia tech licenses in the process. I have a feeling she carefully rearranged the truth about some of her people (mages) tend to sell to outlaws.
It's not tech licenses, it's the right to use assistroid design for her models.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, sci-fi, shounen