AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-15, 11:29   Link #7341
LeftSeven
2D artist

celis surprised about their lewd relationship. sounds like everynight is like a bedtime-war
just chill, girl, you will get used to it.lol
so it's hinted she will be a part of one.

looking foward to dad's adventure.
Old 2018-02-15, 11:43   Link #7342
amtro
Distro

This isn't the sequel. The sequel hasn't been formally announced yet.
Old 2018-02-15, 12:44   Link #7343
AP24

Looking forward to see Celis, who is a vatican knight, being corrupted by Basara and the others.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 15:53   Link #7344
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah.

Will she be in the harem? Would be good if so.
Old 2018-02-15, 16:46   Link #7345
cyberdemon

perhaps she needs to fashion up a bit. What do you all think of a collar on her?
Old 2018-02-22, 06:14   Link #7346
Chris_Main

I just saw that there is a newcomer who started to translating Shinmai at Baka Tsuki.^^
Chris_Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 06:30   Link #7347
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Zxzxzx is translating Shinmai on his site. He recently finished working on Volume 7. Someone must've uploaded to Baka-Tsuki (maybe Zxzxzx himself? I don't know).
Old 2018-02-22, 06:39   Link #7348
Chris_Main

Yeah I know but someone uploaded a part of Volume 8 Chapter 1 just yesterday. And at the bottom of the Shinmai site on Baka Tsuki is a new one under active. That was what I meant.
I know that Zxzxzx translated the past volumes and I'm glad for his work
Chris_Main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 06:44   Link #7349
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, so you just meant Volume 8. I wonder why Volume 8 Chapter 2 isn't there at all when Chapter 3 is? Hopefully Chapter 1 will be finished being translated at some point, as well as Chapter 2. I don't want to just skip to Chapter 3 without reading Chapter 2 first, once Chapter 1 is done and I've read it.
Old 2018-03-01, 05:58   Link #7350
mikotohimemiya

Good afternoon. I generally thought a lot and decided to agree with you. Uesu-sensei did the truth unfairly, since after the release of volume 9 it was almost 2 years since he released 10 volumes. In general, I do not even know. Celis was one of those characters who liked me a lot (which are part of the second plan) and I will be disappointed if she did not develop a romantic relationship with Basara. In addition, it's even sad that the story of Shinmai came to an end, because there were many unsolved questions and other details. And I did not want the story to end on the defeat of Shibi. If a more ancient and evil enemy appeared (for example, Yahve of Bleach or Ootsuki Kaguya of Naruto) than the previous one and our heroes entered into a final fight with him, it would be much more exciting and epic. Yes, and the romantic line Celis would have made itself felt even more effective. Damn, I even want to write a whole fanfic about it, or even a huge book, then hand it to Uesu-sensei personally and show that such a finale would be better and a publink from such would increase millions of times. Maybe in the future I will be able to go to Japan and there to realize my story. With the world, characters and other pleasant moments. Thank you very much for listening to me.
P.S. Personally, I want to work in such genres as Yuri and Harem.
P.P.S. Also, I expect the release of another novel from the Koihime Musou series - Kakumei Go (there will be a character I'm looking forward to).
mikotohimemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 06:49   Link #7351
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The main story is over, but there are still after-stories. Jin going to the Divine Realm to rescue Raphaeline and then them reuniting with Sapphire. And after that, apparently, there's a story about Basara going to the Divine Ream for some reason. So sit tight.
Old 2018-03-01, 07:11   Link #7352
mikotohimemiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
The main story is over, but there are still after-stories. Jin going to the Divine Realm to rescue Raphaeline and then them reuniting with Sapphire. And after that, apparently, there's a story about Basara going to the Divine Ream for some reason. So sit tight.
Well, let's just say so. And then what? Basara can start a romantic relationship with Celis? And can he really go after his father but may suddenly awaken more powerful enemy and kill Jin, and Basara certainly avenge his father's death and kill him, after which he will join the harem, and two of his mother's? Do you have such an option or what or another? I personally wanted the story to continue.

Last edited by mikotohimemiya; 2018-03-01 at 07:28.
Old 2018-03-01, 07:45   Link #7353
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You can't just have the story when there's nothing more that can happen aside from the after-stories. And no, I don't think Basara's mothers will join his harem. They're his mothers. He'll meet them and stay with them as family along with Jin, hopefully.

I'm not sure about Celis being in the harem, but maybe she will be. But right now, after the main story there's an after-story where Basara has sex with Chisato, as well as maybe something with Tachibana and the other classmate (don't remember her name). After that is the story wher Jin goes to the Divine Realm. And I heard that there's apparently a Basara story after that. But the main story is already over with the defeat of Shiba, although Shiba himself is on Basara's side if I read the spoilers right.
Old 2018-03-01, 08:30   Link #7354
LeftSeven
2D artist

duh, author had already stated a hint about celis being in harem when she moved into basara's house and about the rest is up to reader imagination tho.

the main focus now is jin's adventure to reclaim his harem, and i think it would be more interesting because he's baddass.
Old 2018-03-01, 08:32   Link #7355
mikotohimemiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
You can't just have the story when there's nothing more that can happen aside from the after-stories. And no, I don't think Basara's mothers will join his harem. They're his mothers. He'll meet them and stay with them as family along with Jin, hopefully.

I'm not sure about Celis being in the harem, but maybe she will be. But right now, after the main story there's an after-story where Basara has sex with Chisato, as well as maybe something with Tachibana and the other classmate (don't remember her name). After that is the story wher Jin goes to the Divine Realm. And I heard that there's apparently a Basara story after that. But the main story is already over with the defeat of Shiba, although Shiba himself is on Basara's side if I read the spoilers right.
Her name Kajura Rika and I hope of second part of Shinmai story. Because that is best harem title in world(after Koihime Musou of course).
Old 2018-03-01, 09:46   Link #7356
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@LeftSeven: Yeah, Celis moved into Basara's house, so we can expect her being in the harem. I hope for her to have sex with Basara, too, once they're close enough.

I hope that people are right about there being another arc focusing on Basara after the Divine Realm arc with Jin. That'd be good.

@mikotohimemiya: The next part of the story are just the after-stories. Don't get your hopes up about the main story because it's already over.
Old 2018-03-04, 08:32   Link #7357
AP24

OVA has aired on TV. It wasn't censored but chance is the BD version will have additional scenes.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 13:22   Link #7358
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
OVA has aired on TV. It wasn't censored but chance is the BD version will have additional scenes.
so you have seen it then? how was it, I heard that a lot of people complained about it, also do you think there is a chance for a third season or more ovas that covers the rest of the story?

Forget it, I found it, and I see why some people might be a little disappointed with the Hasegawa part, but hey, they'll most likely extent that part, also if he was licking Yuki between her legs, I don't see why the producers or the voice actors would be troubled by the sex scenes.

All in all, the while this was an anime original, I didn't think it was too bad, in fact it was quite enjoyable, especially that touching scene with Yuki and Mio, also seeing Kurumi's picture of her, Yuki and Basara just showed the fond memories she had of that time, and while I know she was mad at him at first for the pain Yuki had endured (Can't believe that she thought he was living a peaceful life after what happened), but this showed that she was really sad when he was banished, which is most likely how she really felt, the bitterness most likely came later, even though all of that disappeared when she realized that he was the one who was suffering the most because of what happened (Also even during the fight, she remembered how closed they used to be and that fondness hadn't disappeared, it was shown when she told Basara to protect himself when Yuki was going to knock him unconscious since she didnt want him to fight and get hurt both physically and emotionally anymore). Kurumi's feelings for Basara might have been made clear when she came back later, but I believe they started to grow in her years earlier, like her sister's feelings did.

Sorry for that last part, I just started talking about my opinions and thoughts, anyway while it was mostly an anime original I liked this ova, let's face it, it is way better than the Burst ova.

Last edited by dragon213; 2018-03-04 at 16:30.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 17:45   Link #7359
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I see the Gifs, that ia almost hentai. AT-X 100%
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 05:08   Link #7360
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah saw it too, damn, they should have fogotten the plot and make hentai instead..

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem