Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 15:15   Link #201
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
They just pulled out a ZnT with Campione novels, and thats not good, not good.
ZnT did have a good first episode though.
First episode of the first season, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Why?
I'll make a guess...
"Hey, let's throw the viewers in the middle of nowhere! By showering them with content and confusing them, they will not get bored and pay attention to the episode wanting to figure out what is happening and won't be able to wait for the other episodes in order to understand this first episode!"

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:27   Link #202
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Personally, I prefer they went to the Light Novel version. Start from one and go by order. This is really confusing, mostly those who watch the anime are the Light Novel fans. Which I say, are most likely disappointed with the first episode even Kadi said he dropped it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 15:32   Link #203
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Hmm, so far I've read the first 30 pages of volume one and haven't seen the first episode yet but have they butchered it that much?
Old 2012-06-28, 15:38   Link #204
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ah base of the spoilers and Kadi being the supervisor of the Baka-Tsuki translation of Campione saying he dropped the anime, I say yeah they butchered it. No, I say they sent it to a slaughterer house. I don't know much about the Anime industry, but why they they change the formula in some of the great Novels? I read all of Hidan no Aria, Znt, High School DXD, and several others and I was pretty disappointed how they turned out. I somewhat get the point of the director to trying change the formula to somehow make it better to make a name for themselves, but most often than not it fails.
Old 2012-06-28, 15:54   Link #205
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I didn't think Highschool DxD wasn't too bad, they were pretty faithful. Though how the Raizer fight ended upset me. I can see where your coming from though, some anime is so drastically changed that you can't help but complain about it.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:28   Link #206
Kadi
知識の探求者

Actually, I'm just watching it and... I can't say it's the campione I love, but some of the things they do work. Some don't make sense and it is an affront towards the original work, but it can be enjoyable. Dead-drunk Erica arguing with the mirror and trying to forehead-finger-flick the ancient mask next to it because she thinks it's Godou IS awesome. Not to mention she is cute and badass as hell...

So I will correct my earlier statement: If you ignore the original work, logic and the fanservice, it's watchable, even enjoyable. Just keep in mind it's not Campione.

Maybe we should come up with a (nick-)name for the anime to easily differentiate it from the novels?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 17:22   Link #207
Miraluka
Banned

Since I didn't read vol.3 I can say the first episode is summary for it. I'm hoping this pre-airing is just that a summary to appeal public and properly show how it should be on it streaming... hope I'm not day-dreaming @_@.

EDIT:

Wallpapers for you:
Spoiler for space:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2012-06-28 at 18:13.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 18:17   Link #208
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well I read the summary of vol 3 on Jcafe, I say it is a summary for it. Though I suspect you are right it doesn't seem like an episode. More like a an excitement boaster for the real series. By the way, the episode was suppose to be on July 6 so that is why I think that the episode isn't the real thing.
Old 2012-06-28, 18:22   Link #209
Miraluka
Banned

Desho, desho?! Neh!?!!?

Oh, god, I'm in some weird kind of denial, I need a drink... x_X.
Old 2012-06-28, 18:33   Link #210
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well I read the summary of vol 3 on Jcafe, I say it is a summary for it. Though I suspect you are right it doesn't seem like an episode. More like a an excitement boaster for the real series. By the way, the episode was suppose to be on July 6 so that is why I think that the episode isn't the real thing.
I'm afraid it is the real deal. Keep in mind it's not Campione, turn off your brain while watching and... I don't know. Enjoy the music. There are some catchy melodies. Lucretia's for example.

By the way, I call dibs on the first animated avatar of Erica being drunk that shows up (where she hops around in place, on her chair)... *is absolutely useless with anything involving images*

Last edited by Kadi; 2012-06-28 at 19:01.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 18:42   Link #211
Miraluka
Banned

*Throws Kadi in a fire*

Nah, nah, nah, I can't read/hear you.

Now being serious, there is no Opening nor Ending and that the streaming isn't the official date are things tha did light my hope for now.
Old 2012-06-28, 20:53   Link #212
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think the first episode is now the real deal, anime websites are now broadcasting it. Ugh I was hoping that it wasn't.
Old 2012-06-28, 21:10   Link #213
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Sigh, they never get these kinds of LNs animated correctly.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:28   Link #214
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

True, but it is still a good episode because of how hilarious Erica is. At least they got some part of it right, except the part where she woke up beside Godou. That should have been a sword on his neck instead of a punch (Though I say that, that punch will feel like you got hit by a bull from Running with the Bull in Pamplona).
Old 2012-06-28, 22:12   Link #215
n0m@n
C-Z

Just watched episode 1. I must say it was a good start for an anime. I havent read the Light Novel, but it seems like this will be a 24 episode anime. Sometimes an anime with 2 cour usually release episode 1 a week earlier(Like Macross Frontier and Aqualion Evol).

I almost mistook it for "Kaiji" because it has the same person narrating it lol.
Old 2012-06-28, 22:14   Link #216
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Just saw it. Wasn't quite as bad as I expected though. They messed up and left out quite a bit and the whole thing felt too rushed. Still, it had it's good points. Drunk Erica was as funny as advertised, and I was pleasantly surprised by Godou. The anime did a good job of showing the fact that he was actually enjoying himself during the fight.

All in all, it's still worth watching, I feel.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 22:30   Link #217
Riki
ランダム王

.....but a whole volume in one episode is kinda overkill.....Where's the smart tsukkomi! the over word abuse to the MC! The minor details that cause rage to the females.....wait cut that out...anyway it was a ok episode but a waste of materials.
Old 2012-06-28, 22:33   Link #218
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Just watched episode 1. I must say it was a good start for an anime. I havent read the Light Novel, but it seems like this will be a 24 episode anime. Sometimes an anime with 2 cour usually release episode 1 a week earlier(Like Macross Frontier and Aqualion Evol).
Erm no, there were plenty of 1 cour shows that got pre-air episodes like Working (s2) and KamiMemo...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 23:17   Link #219
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Although already stated, the release was suppose to be on July 6. It was on the Campione Anime main website so that is why I am having doubts. Thought the episode is now aired in major anime websites now, so it seems official. I don't know what to think. Oh Nom@n, you should definitely read this Novel, it is a great read. Though it will give you a lot of spoilers in the anime.
Old 2012-06-28, 23:22   Link #220
rickiminato

just half an hour ago I saw the first episode, i like so much but i confused , I thought the anime would begin as novels and was not so.
so for those who see novels , in which novel does the first episode of the anime?

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen