AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2007-09-12, 22:15   Link #41
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I call Sherry as a tyrant type boss.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 11:10   Link #42
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
I've played them all and I found RE4 to be the best....but, I do like that fact that it's going to be, Punching, Retreating and running and what not...the whole stand aim shoot thing was a bit easy...They should make it to where rather then they come at you slow....they should make them like Olympic track starts That way you have less time to aim and shoot, and you just fire! I think another thing they should do it put Katana's in the game..That would be soooo coools I mean seriously...If this where ever happen it real life (Not saying it's going to...not saying it isn't possible though...cause it is..... But I doubt it will happen....or will it? *Runs and hides!*) I wouldn't be like OMG ZOMBIE GIVE ME GUNS FIRE AWAY!!!! Then run and hide...I take it more stradige...I would have 2 Katanans...2 Wakasashis, and 2 pistols with a crap load of ammo...Why? cause..wit guns, your bound to miss...So if you miss the head, and you have a group of Zomibies around you...You now not only have them comming at you, you have some comming towards your feet cause they are on they ground...but a group of them get a circle around you, you could take the Katana, spin around and cut their heads off....Use the pistols for a bit of long range when they are not that close to you (I suggest you use a silencer so the other Zombies wont hear you ) Then always have a safty zone, and a back up zone....always try to get to the nearest Super Walmart (Yes...it needs to be a super walmart) Kill all the zombies in there, Baracade it up so none can get in, and have a secret enterance from the roof down the fire escape..that way you can get out when you need to..cause the Zombies can't climb ladders...Thay way you have Food, drinks, and you can get knifes, Paintball ammor (Yes...These will be effective) and other stuff....so what I'm saying is...they need to put Katanas and a Super Walmart in RE5
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 12:06   Link #43
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Katanas are overrated. The dull way too fast and can break quite easily. A broadsword would be alot better for constant cutting combat like in RE. Or a machete like what Chris seems to have.
Old 2007-09-22, 17:24   Link #44
Drytchnath
Sexual Tyrannosaurus Rex

I think theres a VERY good chance that the blonde at the end would be Sherry. Why in the world would it be Ashley? What purpose (besides bad story writing) puts a former President's daughter in a test-tube? She no longer has the Plagas in her, that was taken care of once and for all.
Anyways, how old would Sherry be if she were to make an appearance? The RE time-line can be confusing.
Drytchnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 17:32   Link #45
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Resident Evil 1 was in 1998(Made in 96, set in 98)

Resident Evil 2 was set just a few months later.

In RE2 Sherry was 12.

It was stated that RE5 would be current so I will say it is 2009. 2009-1998=11

12 + 11=23

Therefore she has passed the safety age. She is fair game for mutation and death now. So I also believe it is her. But no need over thinking now. The game is over a year and a half away.
Old 2007-09-22, 18:59   Link #46
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Katanas are overrated. The dull way too fast and can break quite easily. A broadsword would be alot better for constant cutting combat like in RE. Or a machete like what Chris seems to have.
Well, Swords in general is what I shoulda put XD
Old 2007-09-22, 20:03   Link #47
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I agree with that. I would love to hack away with a short sword.

That is why Dead Rising ruled. Swords galore. Katanas, long swords, machetes. I loved it.
Old 2007-09-28, 10:55   Link #48
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
I agree with that. I would love to hack away with a short sword.

That is why Dead Rising ruled. Swords galore. Katanas, long swords, machetes. I loved it.
Never played that...I should probably try it.....Do they have a Super Walmart that I can barricade myself in????
Old 2007-09-28, 13:28   Link #49
TigerII
Pilot in Training

The story is in a mall. Like dawn of the Dead. You pretty much anything for weapons. Hell I pulled a salmon out of a pond and started to swing with it.
Old 2007-09-28, 17:52   Link #50
Ending

I can't wait for Resident Evil X to come out, since I'm sure it will feature a slightly retarded blizzball player called "Tidus." Oh, boy!
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 21:44   Link #51
mishka

the enemies appear to come at you TOO FAST! I wonder if it'd be too hard to beat! I always loved the thrill of the story line and the mellow-ness of the zombies in the RE games....hopefully they haven't made this game too hard and they stuck with some of the entertainment factors of the game... either way I'm looking forward to its release.
mishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 23:10   Link #52
TigerII
Pilot in Training

That is why you get loads and loads of ammo! One shotgun blast and they are all down.
Old 2007-09-28, 23:12   Link #53
mishka

oh yeah I forgot about the shotgun....
Old 2007-09-28, 23:14   Link #54
TigerII
Pilot in Training

God a year and a half is too long . I like they added Sherry again(Hopefully). Now if only we could get some info on the others. Also the laws of good guys should come into effect. Too many good guys. Some are gonna need to die..lol.
Old 2007-09-29, 07:47   Link #55
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
The story is in a mall. Like dawn of the Dead. You pretty much anything for weapons. Hell I pulled a salmon out of a pond and started to swing with it.
OOO, Well, a mall is close enough to a Super Walmart...It has the hole Food and wepons going on...I really need to play it
Old 2007-10-01, 13:42   Link #56
ItAllFaded

It looks awesome as hell. Katana's and broadswords? If it were like that you might as well have the dude from Dead Rising be in the S.T.A.R.S. I hope they do make it hard it looks fun. Also seriously would it be more fun to see them coming at you, then stop and start walking towards you like a idiot. I rather have them running at me slashing and hacking me to pieces. That would be a great thrill. Barry would probably die i reckon. Graphics are stunning as hell. Damn the 1 year period.
ItAllFaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 13:58   Link #57
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
That is why you get loads and loads of ammo! One shotgun blast and they are all down.
I don't think in Resident Evil 5 you can just shoot & walk away happy, it's more like shoot & hide or die easily - I don't think it'll be like the past RE titles, now this looks more like a survival game. But it's Capcom, I won't get my hopes up there.
Old 2007-10-02, 10:37   Link #58
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
I don't think in Resident Evil 5 you can just shoot & walk away happy, it's more like shoot & hide or die easily - I don't think it'll be like the past RE titles, now this looks more like a survival game. But it's Capcom, I won't get my hopes up there.
The survival thing...That is awsome...but the Capcom...I agree to that...my hopes arn't up either
Old 2007-10-02, 22:26   Link #59
ItAllFaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
The survival thing...That is awsome...but the Capcom...I agree to that...my hopes arn't up either
Whats up with the Capcom thing?
ItAllFaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 02:12   Link #60
mishka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
NOOOO....I like the whole "shoot & walk" deal!!! who cares about survival when you can play with cool guns.......

Tags
horror, third person shooter