AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2017-08-30, 21:31   Link #4881
Bgunit

Say guys the first 5 min of part 5 comes out tomorrow and a prescreening of part 5 comes out Friday are you guys excited.
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 21:52   Link #4882
Galaxian

Meh... While it has had some good moments (Omegamon vs. Alphamon and HerculesKabuterimon vs. Everyone) Tri has come up short at almost every turn.

Even the reveal of the previous Chosen Children, something I've wanted since the original, was more confusing and convoluted than anything else.

Really, the main thing I'm looking forward in Symbiosis is the Royal Knight Mexican Standoff.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 22:48   Link #4883
Konja9

In my case, I'm pretty excited for Part 5. So far, I have enjoyed Tri.

Actually, I'm pretty curious about the issue of Ophanimon Falldown Mode.

That said, the first five minutes won't probably reveal much of the story. I'm waiting for the spoilers of early screening.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 10:15   Link #4884
Bgunit

First 5 min are up now: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5yzhwv
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 19:23   Link #4885
Knighto

Reminder that Alphamon only takes action when shit has gone too far. Which means shit has REALLY gone too far.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 12:10   Link #4886
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

UGH Meiko clips, not what I wanted to see. Hopefully she only takes up the beginning of the film and the rest will be about Karai.

I'm mostly excited to see what's up with Tai, after the last film I'm trying not to get my hopes too high. Boy was I way off with what happened in part 4.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by Gintokifan22; 2017-09-03 at 02:35.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-05, 00:01   Link #4887
Konja9

Here is a summary of Part 5:

http://kitto-toberu-sa.tumblr.com/po...s-part-5-movie

This is a reliable summary.

However, the writer puts some of his interpretations and opinions.
Old 2017-09-05, 01:21   Link #4888
Knighto

Yeah, and I stopped reading at the part he starts to talk about Meiko and making shit up. That guy is a total moron.

I find it baffling that we are getting to the climax of the story and still there are people that can't or rather don't wanna understand Meiko's characterixation and what she contributed to so far.

So be it then. Let them live in their bubble of ignorance.
Old 2017-09-05, 04:10   Link #4889
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
Here is a summary of Part 5:

http://kitto-toberu-sa.tumblr.com/po...s-part-5-movie

This is a reliable summary.

However, the writer puts some of his interpretations and opinions.
Spoiler for Its a spoiler form Digimon tri! Don't read it if you don't want spoiler, don't blame me for spoiling you.:
Old 2017-09-05, 07:15   Link #4890
Konja9

There are another summary (https://withthewill.net/threads/1835...oilers/page3):

Spoiler for Spoiler:

This summary is more objetive, but it lacks the last part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Spoiler for Its a spoiler form Digimon tri! Don't read it if you don't want spoiler, don't blame me for spoiling you.:
Some things to mention:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2017-09-05, 15:34   Link #4891
C-MC

I didn't read the spoilers and I don't intend to BUT if they don't address or even show the 02 kids in Symbiosis I'm SOOOOO DONE with tri
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-06, 04:04   Link #4892
Roxis
Grumpy poster

This is final installment of Digimon Tri right? I do not see any sequel information after Kyousei in MAL
Old 2017-09-06, 04:08   Link #4893
Knighto

Nope, we still have one more to go. You shouldn't trust MAL.
Old 2017-09-06, 14:53   Link #4894
C-MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
This is final installment of Digimon Tri right? I do not see any sequel information after Kyousei in MAL
nope there's one more movie after this
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-06, 23:28   Link #4895
Roxis
Grumpy poster

Ah i see.....that is relieve then.
Old 2017-09-13, 09:34   Link #4896
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

New spoilers sound awful in my opinion. Not looking forward to this one or the next one after hearing this. Sorry folks, this series seems like one big love letter to Matt fans and he's my least favorite character of Digimon with Tai being my favorite.

I'm just going to act like this series never happened. Which is easy to do since Meiko isn't even in the 02 final with the group and they said that wouldn't change so. I'm curious what the point of creating Meiko even was? All she did was take the spotlight of every film, cried a lot and yah, can't think of any thing memorable about her. I wanted the Tri series to focus on the adventure team not Meiko and friends.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2017-09-13, 09:49   Link #4897
Knighto

Meiko gets focus in every film because she's the newest member in the group. Is that difficult for you to get?

And what do you mean she didn't do anything. Are you blind? Were you watching the series with rose tinted glasses on? Each movie focused mainly on one or two of the digistined, with Meiko helping a great deal in Mimi and Sora's ordeals while she's dealing with her own crisis. It's called 'character development'.

I won't even bother replying the stuff about Yamato, to me you sound whiny and nitpicky. And fuck off with the 02 cast, this story was never about them.
Old 2017-09-13, 10:11   Link #4898
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Meiko gets focus in every film because she's the newest member in the group. Is that difficult for you to get?

And what do you mean she didn't do anything. Are you blind? Were you watching the series with rose tinted glasses on? Each movie focused mainly on one or two of the digistined, with Meiko helping a great deal in Mimi and Sora's ordeals while she's dealing with her own crisis. It's called 'character development'.

I won't even bother replying the stuff about Yamato, to me you sound whiny and nitpicky. And fuck off with the 02 cast, this story was never about them.
Oh no, you mean I have a different opinion than you? Heaven for bid that.

I didn't say that about Meiko at all I said I'm tired of her getting so much attention when I wanted to see the Adventure cast which I thought was the point in these films in the first case. Your proving my point basically about her character thanks.

You sound like some one who can't handle a different opinion of yours, must be hard hearing complaints from other fans, I know in fact a lot of Digimon fans feel the same about her character not just me. i never even said a thing about the 02 cast, keep putting words in my mouth though. Now that you mention it, that's been a major pet peeve of mine in this series too but I choose to ignore it to continue on watching this series but meh.

I'll just skip the next one, it doesn't change the 02 ending. Which makes me wonder what happens to Meiko's character and again I ask why these guy's created her character if the ending isn't even going to change? They don't even talk about her. They'll have to change some thing about the 02 ending but they said they wouldn't change it at all, which is weird.

Old 2017-09-13, 10:57   Link #4899
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
I won't even bother replying the stuff about Yamato, to me you sound whiny and nitpicky.
I actually think the same thing as him when it comes to Yamato and Taichi. The latter keeps getting the short end of the stick so the former can play hero. It's a shame to see, to be honest.
Old 2017-09-13, 11:17   Link #4900
Knighto

I understand, but you have to also understand this. Taichi gets the short end of the stick because he's the main protagonist. Whenever either has been facing problems the other was always there to cheer him up or act as his moral support.

In the end though, we all know how this is going to end, so the complain, if it can be called that way, is IMO kinda unnecessary. Also, I find that part you are alluding to quite awesome and a first in the Digimon saga.

Tags
digimon