AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-09-12, 03:16   Link #1701
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Are there any other impression/review from Dengeki? Like, how huge and long this game or fps thing?
Nothing yet, only that blog seems to have got it and posted yet, so it remains to be seen. I don't know if there will be a review, and I don't think it might go that technical about it in the magazine.


And usually countdown screenshot.

Juna jealous over that Kurt rode the horse?

16 days to release
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 08:13   Link #1702
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Seems like there won't be anything more interesting in Sen no Kiseki Magazine either, it's mostly about already new and Thors 2nd.
Although there seems to be some things in the interview.
For example
“Sept-Terrion(s) and Phantasmal Blaze Plan, Prince Olivert's past are some of the highlights”
So it seems that at least a sept-terrion will show itself in sen 3.

The first half is about Rean building his relation with the students, in the second half there is an incident that crushes it. This will be linked to the biggest climax of Sen no Kiseki series.
Kurt and Muller have different mother's.
The student Stark is from Jurai.
As for PS4 version of Sen 1 and 2, might have some info to tell about that soon.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 08:27   Link #1703
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nadesico-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Seems like there won't be anything more interesting in Sen no Kiseki Magazine either, it's mostly about already new and Thors 2nd.
Although there seems to be some things in the interview.
For example
“Sept-Terrion(s) and Phantasmal Blaze Plan, Prince Olivert's past are some of the highlights”
So it seems that at least a sept-terrion will show itself in sen 3.

The first half is about Rean building his relation with the students, in the second half there is an incident that crushes it. This will be linked to the biggest climax of Sen no Kiseki series.
Kurt and Muller have different mother's.
The student Stark is from Jurai.
As for PS4 version of Sen 1 and 2, might have some info to tell about that soon.
Those interview are obviously more interesting than that Sen 1-ish formula from dengeki!!
Really glad about the 2nd half thing.
Hmm if those septs already appear, it means it can be the end though? Uuh more curious will it be finished on Sen 3 or not...

Wait when talking 'bout the biggest climax...
Spoiler for biggest climax?:
__________________

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-09-12 at 08:48.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 09:33   Link #1704
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Wait when talking 'bout the biggest climax...
Spoiler for biggest climax?:
Biggest climax are more or less meaningless words, it's only meant to build hype(and hope it can meet expectations).
It just meant that the incident will relate to the climax of Erebonia arc, it's mostly the scene we saw in the trailer or heard in the CM.
If I would guess, it's the moment that Rean must make a firm stand, whatever he is with or against Osborne instead of perhaps always finding excuses for what he is doing.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 10:43   Link #1705
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Seems like there will be another dose of suffering for Rean. Despite being a Saber he somehow got the Lancer curse.

Hope that at least he and his students can recover their relationships from whatever broke it.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 11:18   Link #1706
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
I don't think any of these eight needs any introduction

From left to right, top to bottom
Maya, Gustav, Jessica.
Pablo, Luize, Kairi

Three girls and three boys.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 14:48   Link #1707
Marx-93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Pretty cool to see all these returning faces! Thanks for all the translations LROlsson.

On Sen III's ending, we won't know until it's out, but considering everything they said things would have need to get very out of hand for there to be a 4th game.

EDIT. Oh, and yeah, pastebin with the leaks here from the Sen no Kiseki magazine here, and here for Thors II students (from famitsu). Credit to Guan as always.

Last edited by Marx-93; 2017-09-12 at 14:59.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 05:24   Link #1708
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
An extra book that comes with this week's Dengeki.





And a couple of screenshots from Famitsu
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Edit:


15 days to release.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-09-13 at 08:10.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 10:17   Link #1709
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
This week's dengeki scan
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Next issue of Dengeki comes with swimsuits costume DLC, similar to the ones that was given out for sen 2.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 10:39   Link #1710
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nadesico-C
About ending, I'm not sure it finished on sen3 because the PV feels like it lack of climax, also that sen 1 formula. But with the mention of 2nd half thing, and with septerion already appear, it should have finished here except if septerion just appeared late game. Personally I want this to become a long game and ended here, but I also don't want to wait too long for climax of another arc (calvard no kiseki 2? or CnK 3 maybe?). Such dilemma... -_-

For thors NPCs, well sen always have the best NPCs for me~ I'm curious if they will get seiyuu or not tho.
kawaii vali-kun~ XD

Thx for new dengeki scans, dunno what to comment atm because too many of them.
How their impression about the charas/game? And are there any screenshots from sen magazine too?
__________________
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 12:05   Link #1711
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
How their impression about the charas/game? And are there any screenshots from sen magazine too?
Bunch of nothing, nothing interesting. There are some short text about Rean, Juna, Kurt, Altina, Musse, Ash and Tita, but it doesn't say anything really new.

Otherwise, the impressions is basically:
Flow of the game is similar to the sen 1, but this time from the Instructors perspective.
Assault Attack is very useful.
First Divine Knight battle is Kurt and Juna against Rean, it was fun playing as something other than Valimar in a Divine Knight Battle.

As for Sen no Kiseki Magazine, I dunno. There isn't a digital copy of it sold so I have no idea about it's contents in detail.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 16:18   Link #1712
Marx-93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
It maybe that with Sen III they finally managed to make what they wanted originally, something like Sen I & II in the same game.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 21:39   Link #1713
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nadesico-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Bunch of nothing, nothing interesting. There are some short text about Rean, Juna, Kurt, Altina, Musse, Ash and Tita, but it doesn't say anything really new.

Otherwise, the impressions is basically:
Flow of the game is similar to the sen 1, but this time from the Instructors perspective.
Assault Attack is very useful.
First Divine Knight battle is Kurt and Juna against Rean, it was fun playing as something other than Valimar in a Divine Knight Battle.

As for Sen no Kiseki Magazine, I dunno. There isn't a digital copy of it sold so I have no idea about it's contents in detail.
That similiar to sen 1 is just the 1st half right? When the game come to 2nd half, I hope they don't use that formula again.

The instructor doing citizen and students requests? LOL
Completely different than previous instructor.

And why the price for normal kiseki box are really crazy at amazon?
kiseki box
Or those are from other shops?

Then about animation op, I think the quality isn't as good as tokyo xanadu op.. More like Sora anime level from those screenshots IMO.


Is this from Sen Magz?
__________________

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2017-09-13 at 23:06.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 00:04   Link #1714
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
The instructor doing citizen and students requests? LOL
Completely different than previous instructor.

And why the price for normal kiseki box are really crazy at amazon?
kiseki box
Or those are from other shops?

Then about animation op, I think the quality isn't as good as tokyo xanadu op.. More like Sora anime level from those screenshots IMO.


Is this from Sen Magz?
Hey, Rean is new at this. And also, old habits die hard.

It's 3rd party retailers, Amazon doesn't have any stock left.

We can't say until we see it in motion. And the little we saw looked far better than evolution did.

Probably, it's not from Dengeki at least.

Seemingly some additional things from Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Opening is done by Studio 3hz (same as Ys and Tokyo Xanadu).
5 difficulties, from Very easy to Nightmare.
When asked about if the Erebonia arc will be concluded in Sen 3: "Play the game to find out whatever it will be concluded or not. We were told from our fans "this won't be the end for sure" when we released the Demo Movie(laugh)"

So... big chance that sen 3 really will be the end? I thought it might not be due to Sen no Kiseki being called Vol 1, but if there will be a Sen 1 and 2 PS4 release, they could release more magazines for that release instead of Sen 4.



Oh, a mysterious hooded man, who could it be~?
(Thomas, Rean doesn't look amused you know)

14 days to release.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 01:01   Link #1715
Marx-93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
I keep thinking that this coat isn't Thomas exclusive. If I were Falcom I would have put another character into this coat in one of the screenshots even if only to troll the readers. Though in this case with Rean's face and the text is obvious.

It seems though that Sen III is most likely the last one. I've even heard that Kondo actually let the developers get the option of a Sen IV if they felt they couldn't do it, but that they managed.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 01:59   Link #1716
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Website have been updated. Minigames, Sen 2 story digest and wallpapers have been added.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Supposedly about Victor from the Sen no Kiseki Magazine. In the case you want to deepen your bond will Laura, he might stand in your way in the end.
Rean, I hope you will do better this time...
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 05:48   Link #1717
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
It seems that Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 are likely going to get ported to PS4. Not confirmed yet, but it seems likely.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/14...#disqus_thread

This'll likely take care of the problem of carry overs from the first two games.
__________________

Last edited by The Green One; 2017-09-14 at 08:35.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 07:19   Link #1718
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 28
Seems Sen no Kiseki Magazine have been scanned. I will finally be able to go trough it myself then.
Link to Link
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 08:10   Link #1719
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The land of tempura
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
It seems that Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 are likely going to get ported to PS4. Not confirmed yet, but it seems likely.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/14...#disqus_thread

This'll likely take care of the problem of carry overs from the first two game.
That means I'll have to play them yet again?




Fine! It's not like I like the games or anything Falcom.
__________________
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 08:26   Link #1720
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nadesico-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Hey, Rean is new at this. And also, old habits die hard.

It's 3rd party retailers, Amazon doesn't have any stock left.

We can't say until we see it in motion. And the little we saw looked far better than evolution did.

Probably, it's not from Dengeki at least.

Seemingly some additional things from Sen no Kiseki magazine:
Opening is done by Studio 3hz (same as Ys and Tokyo Xanadu).
5 difficulties, from Very easy to Nightmare.
When asked about if the Erebonia arc will be concluded in Sen 3: "Play the game to find out whatever it will be concluded or not. We were told from our fans "this won't be the end for sure" when we released the Demo Movie(laugh)"

So... big chance that sen 3 really will be the end? I thought it might not be due to Sen no Kiseki being called Vol 1, but if there will be a Sen 1 and 2 PS4 release, they could release more magazines for that release instead of Sen 4.



Oh, a mysterious hooded man, who could it be~?
(Thomas, Rean doesn't look amused you know)

14 days to release.
But it still felt weird to see the sensei to do "servant" job instead of his students!
Well, as you said old habit die hard~ LOL

I think the main problem of the animation is the chara design, it feels different than the game, tokyo xanadu still get similarity between game and animation IMO.

Isn't that answer still feel ambiguous? Or will there be gaiden/3rd before moving to calvard no kiseki?
And I think if only a remaster/port, sen mags is not necessary. Except if they remake those 2 games, it's fine.

Can't understand anything about the magz...
TOO.MANY.TEXT~~~ @_____@
At least I'm happy with the comics, especially the rean-alisa one~~~
so that's the history of the pair gloves, eh?

Anyway found this from japanese that bought the mags...
Quote:
ふぁーーーー!!!軌跡マガジン2が10月下旬に発売ですよみなさん!!!ネタバレあり、特製DLCあり! ! 驚きの最新情報あり!!!! 続編?
From google, he/she said about next vol around late Oct? And what surprise? I hope it isn't just the announcement of Sen1-2 remaster tho.
__________________
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, trails series, xseed

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.