Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-06-25, 01:03   Link #1481
fhxc885

we need the summary and the picture about this "mysterious woman"
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 03:53   Link #1482
zayne

Saito should just pick Henrietta, since they're almost official lovers now and we'll move on. Getting tired of wasted space with Louis cry, cry, running away, then Saito gives chase, then kiss kiss, then rinse and repeat. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times, I'm: a.) beyond stupid b.) not wanting to face reality. c.) totally deserve it, please do it again. They'll make it work somehow with
"plot no jutsu."

Saito and Louis sort of suck together anyways,(no real chemistry, interaction not worth reading anymore), it's just they were forced together from the beginning through the summoning and Louis' extreme possessiveness, so all that time together makes them closer than usual, same concept in real life. Supporting cast 4tw, they're the real stars of ZnT, mostly Tiffania!

Still vol. 16 sounds interesting. New girl...
zayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 05:15   Link #1483
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
As if Saito has some chemistry with other girls. Give me a break. Frankly, he does not suit any of the girls - he is too big of an idiot. He suits Louise the most probably as he is a masochist as we have had displeasure to witness many times already (just like Louise is a sadist).

And I think this is the second time the whole Louise sees Saito kiss the other and runs away thing , not the third (which is not any better though), but again I do not think its more because of Louise but because Saito is a bastard. Tiffania is a dull character I am really tired of her, but I guess to each their own.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 06:17   Link #1484
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Solution: Saito just goes back to Japan (alone).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 07:04   Link #1485
zayne

Couldn't care less if they both end up with twigs in the end as long as it's more interesting along the way.

If anything, Louis deserves what she's getting and Saito deserves his beatings full out for staying in the relationship when he's a playa. He might have been the idiot at first, but with every incident that pasts, the idiot is Louis for sticking around and getting frustrated. LOVE YADA YADA, but when I think about it, that's the only excuse they got going. *I love Saito, even though he obviously finds 99% of other girls hotter*~*I only love Louis, even though I was almost doing it with Henrietta while thinking Louis doesn't compare in volume 5 and I didn't stop until Louis caught us* Relationship is win. But like I said, it's an anime type plot, so they'll just make up something then it'll be illogically OK again, then we sit through more Louis' STOMP STOMP SLAM sessions.

And yeah, I'm just saying side characters make up the story nowadays, since I've slowly pushed Louis, the co-star out of mind. I still like Saito though, so the story goes on smoothly still! I guess I don't like Louis much, since Louis represents the opposite of an ideal girlfriend in real life: controlling and unappealing. To each their own, bro.
zayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 07:22   Link #1486
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Solution: Saito just goes back to Japan (alone).
Pretty much the best solution - such idiot doesn't deserve anyone. he really disgust me at times. Those great moments do not cover his idiotic acts, that we have witnessed so much already.
Old 2009-06-27, 10:19   Link #1487
TigerII
Pilot in Training

This story has basically become nothing more than a dry read. It is all the same, and the characters(Pretty much all of them) annoy the hell out of me, although I don't particularly hate any of them like zayne with Louise, and Dark with Saito. Honestly, this series should have ended a while back. I am going to drop this series for now. Maybe when it ends for good in however the hell long the author decides to milk this, I will read a summary, even though I can guess the ending will be Saito going back to Japan.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 10:52   Link #1488
Darknemo2000

I would guess the ending would be for Saito and Louise be able to travel between worlds without limits (maybe just the two of them for some silly void reasons) rather just a one-sided trip to Japan. Such series tend to have happy-endings and thats masochistic prostitute called Saito won't be happy without his sadistic Louise fix so my guess the ending would be with them being able to jump between worlds.
Old 2009-06-27, 11:50   Link #1489
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Pretty much the best solution - such idiot doesn't deserve anyone. he really disgust me at times. Those great moments do not cover his idiotic acts, that we have witnessed so much already.
what else do you expect from a harem-comedy/fantasy?Female lead is tsundere,male lead idiot and pervert;if saito was faihtful and alwais looking at the same girl,there would be no story.Beside if saito did "slept" with Louise even once and still did what he did with henrietta i would call it betrayal but that's no the case;it's louise fault for being so indecisive(and siesta is the one i actually felt sorry for).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 19:51   Link #1490
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
what else do you expect from a harem-comedy/fantasy?Female lead is tsundere,male lead idiot and pervert;if saito was faihtful and alwais looking at the same girl,there would be no story.Beside if saito did "slept" with Louise even once and still did what he did with henrietta i would call it betrayal but that's no the case;it's louise fault for being so indecisive(and siesta is the one i actually felt sorry for).
I don't think people expect to be insulted with insane characters or complicated plot points.
Nukerjsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 00:12   Link #1491
Crisis7

While I don't support Saito of his actions with Henrietta and the other girls, you can't blame him.

Louise is always indecisive and gives Saito mixed messages. She treats him like crap most of the time. When he tries to come closer to her, she always belittles him and calls him and treats him like a dog.

He always winds up whipped by her from unintentional incidents. Being the possessive little B#$% she is, She jumps straight to conclusions and beats him.

I'm getting tired of her mixed behavior, I just for once want her to go out straightforward with her emotions.

Did she forget that he gave his life so that she and the Tristain army could escape?

Did she forget that he saved her from being smash by the Rock golem in the very beginning?

I could go on and on, indeed Saito has his own list of problems, but I think the one who needs to set things straight is Louise.
Crisis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 00:37   Link #1492
Darknemo2000

Well think about it - he confesses to Louise and yet on the same day Louise finds out that he spent night with maid getting drunk. Naturally you start being indecisive as you are not sure if he is a player or not.

Whenever he does something good he instantly screws himself all over again.

Louise can actually be not mean Volume 8 or the later volumes where she thinks about Saito's good before her own.

Its just Saito keep screwing himself again and again. Not provoked Louise can be more than sweet its just that she almost always is provoked by Saito's two-timing behavior. Though reader does knows that quite a bit of those situations were not intended (except for ones with Henrietta), Louise has no chance of knowing she just comes in and sees Saito groping Tiffania's breasts. And then boom, explosion.
Old 2009-06-29, 01:44   Link #1493
noahgab1133

first of all thank you to whoever is doing the english translations. second this new volume hopefully won't have the same thing happen with saito&louise with them just making up again only to have saito fall into another ecchi moment. it's starting to remind me of to love ru.
noahgab1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 02:14   Link #1494
Darknemo2000

Yeah. I dont even know who is working on translations. i translated till volume 9 and now taking a long break, but hopefully will be back on business someday as well once I have enough free-time.
Old 2009-07-02, 03:40   Link #1495
fhxc885

Can someone help translate this

Spoiler for zero no tsukaima novel vol. 17:
Old 2009-07-02, 13:08   Link #1496
Ideologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Can someone help translate this

Spoiler for zero no tsukaima novel vol. 17:
The Best I could do

Spoiler for Zero no Tsukaima Vol 17:
Ideologies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 02:01   Link #1497
fhxc885

thx for the translation now ^_^ now we the pic to see this "janet"
Old 2009-07-03, 03:47   Link #1498
Vaelis
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
thx for the translation now ^_^ now we the pic to see this "janet"
I think that's her (with Louise):

Spoiler:
Vaelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 03:52   Link #1499
fhxc885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaelis View Post
I think that's her (with Louise):

Spoiler:
She kind of look like a guy in the first pic but the second doesn't look like louise but still look like josette is determined to become a void wizard

Last edited by fhxc885; 2009-07-03 at 04:07.
Old 2009-07-03, 04:10   Link #1500
Vaelis
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Volume 17 will be called 黎明の修道女〈スール〉. The kanji means Sister/Nun of Daybreak. Not sure what the "Suuru" is supposed to mean though...
Isn't it "Soeur"?
I translated it as "Soeur of Dawn"
Vaelis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen