AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 18 36.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 24.49%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 18.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.04%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-27, 13:54   Link #101
yuiichi9

I saw ep 10 and its awesome and erotic. Zero-Raws already have it.
Old 2011-11-27, 23:04   Link #102
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Well since we still don't have an episode 9 thread. I'll say it here.

WATCH THE RAW PEOPLE, IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH REWATCHING WITH THE SUB LATER ON. 1000/10 EPISODE. BLOODY AMAZING.
Damn, don't ride the hype up... i don't want to be disappointed D:
Old 2011-12-02, 21:51   Link #103
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Indeed, this one of the best episodes the show has offered until now. No need for action scenes, but debate and dialogue.

Torii played well his cards, because they needed Masazumi to represent them and have a standing against the Testament Union.

History is full of errors and both tyrants and power-hungry sovereign will do anything to cover their lies in case someone screws up or something arises that threatens their hegemony.
The Testament Union will feel threatened if the Far East is conceded to amass the Nine Deadly Sins Armaments, however, whose responsible for the devising of such WMD's?

They took an innocent girls' feelings along with her life and mess those feelings into fragments of core data to create the Deadly Sins, and they have caused nothing but widespread wars, pandemonium, and political armament for each country trying to get control over them.

But the weapons are Horizons' fragments of heart, and she has the right for her feelings to be returned to her. The anime Japanese morality system in every story works that way. To the Japanese anime character if there's even a single fault in an imposed system that disturbs the moral spirits of their citizens, the characters won't stand for it.

And, right now the Testament Union backed by the Catholic Church at its seat of powers proved themselves to be Devils: manipulative, scheming, stubborn, prone to react with violence if debating doesn't go their way.
If there's single drop of blackness or evil that threatens the Far East, the protagonist won't stand for it leading to the very famous phrase found in almost every anime that I have watched: "I won't forgive you. Prepare for punishment."

And, BTW, Torii played one of his best cards knowing that Masazumi was cornered into a stalemate and having her moral integrity compromised.

Torii: TOTALLY A GIRL!!

I lol like I've never lmao in my life before with that one.

BTW, I think Torii brought A brand-new jargon into the anime lingo:

DFC syndrome: Delicious Flat Chest syndrome.
Closed Thread