AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-06-19, 17:22   Link #1
Blueknight78

She-Ra and the princess of power

https://www.netflix.com/title/80179762

is oficial a new "reboot" is comming and this time is "she-ra, and it's looks like another "SJW" serie where basically she-ra is no more "the sister of he-man" and the serie is about "woman empowering and friendship between womans".

Wow really the SJW agenda is really destroying the western cartoons.

i really hope that disease really never get spread to japan which will ending being the "last hope" of good shows.

edit: wrong type the tille it is She-Ra and the princesses of power

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-06-19 at 17:36.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 21:09   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Wouldn't surprise me if the animation and character designs come from a bad crossover in between Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Steven Universe, adding all that SJW and feminist garbage.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 22:41   Link #3
Blueknight78

well another "steven/gunboud clone reboot comming is the flinstones.

loosk like western cartoon become just it, making everyone looks the same.
Old 2018-06-20, 01:05   Link #4
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*sees them ruining Thundercats*

*sees them doing the same to She-ra*

Is it any wonder I think anime is superior...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 03:23   Link #5
Blueknight78

yeah, honestly the more i see "new western cartoon" less i want to watch, today my only interest will be young justice, even the new "justice league action" feel too "bad" compared with the orginal justice league series, this one feel too childshi in a point where i can't stand to watch it.

I'm really become disappointed with what is happening in western cartoons and how bad "diversity and laziness is affecting it horrible.
Old 2018-06-20, 04:00   Link #6
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*sees them ruining Thundercats*

*sees them doing the same to She-ra*

Is it any wonder I think anime is superior...
I swear its like Loki heard all anonymous and channers complaining about how the "moe" drawing style have been ruining anime for the 2 past decades and decided to show people something worse, Calarts' bean mouth designs, so we better appreciate what we have now in anime.

I am wishing they forgot Spiral Zone, Galaxy Rangers and Silver Hawks existed until that Calarts fad burn and die.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-06-20, 12:28   Link #7
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I swear its like Loki heard all anonymous and channers complaining about how the "moe" drawing style have been ruining anime for the 2 past decades and decided to show people something worse, Calarts' bean mouth designs, so we better appreciate what we have now in anime.

I am wishing they forgot Spiral Zone, Galaxy Rangers and Silver Hawks existed until that Calarts fad burn and die.
Spoiler:
well to be honest i never had too much issues about "moe" art, at worst it's annoying me a little whe is about to make later teens and adults looks like 10 years old kids but not really that terrible, my big issue about "moe" are series moe focused, like moe characters doing moe things, the moe art itself is fine for me.

about the carlarts, the issue is not just them school, but the fact whcih all USA cartoons channels "only hire" peoples from that and make it's almost obligatory characters to looks like that, you can find a lot of awesome animators with awesome arts but it's seens "too expensive" for the channels then let's hire the "new formed cheap animators which already mastered in the mouth beam style from that school, because it's really cheap and lazy and allows us to save more $$$$$$$$ to ours pockets and let's allow that annoying SLW do all the scripts because they also are cheap and just want to advserse they "crap agenda".

This is why i really love anime, cuz if i want a yuri, a shoujo, a shounen or a seine or iaoi anime/manga/novel you have some for that "not everyone", which is the problem in western if you don't have SJW agenda on every cartoon then you are a sexist, white supremacist, nazist, opressive company in they eyes because everything must be about SJW, then the lazy and greedy western cartoon industry take advantage of it to have that cheap cartoons which what need to make sucess is throw many SJW tantrums as possible using cheap animation, to later sell "easy/cheap to make toys"
Old 2018-06-21, 11:12   Link #8
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I gonna wait and see first before making any judgement first since there is yet to be an official video.
Old 2018-07-18, 21:52   Link #9
Blueknight78

here the "first look" (images)

now the questions are "who is this "crossdress" wearing a wig guy and where's the "SHE"-ra???
Old 2018-07-18, 23:18   Link #10
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

How young is she suppose to be now?
Old 2018-07-19, 00:36   Link #11
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
How young is she suppose to be now?
good question by the look of this boy i can give him between 13 to 16 maybe???

Since the oficial sinopse call her a "orphan" probably she must be around that age.
Old 2018-07-19, 21:19   Link #12
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I didn't know this "She-Ra" was a trap!!
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 01:04   Link #13
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I'll just and wait and see the animation first. At least the art style is not like that garbage Thundercats comedy reboot.
Old 2018-09-13, 09:56   Link #14
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Old 2018-12-28, 14:55   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I watched a few episodes. It's not entirely bad, but... you know, I watched the original when I was six years old, and it was awesome. This feels a lot lighter, not just because I'm obviously older, but because it is written that way; many tidbits of comedy, complete lack of Hordak (and relegation of his role to Shadow weaver), cookie-cutter character development, etc.

The only thing I actually found interesting was Andora and Cattra's relationship, but even that has been done to death already.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote