Old 2007-03-13, 21:26   Link #1
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
[Release] - Destiny Astray Final Volume

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY Volume.04

TORRENT HERE

No matter what obstacles get in their way, they will move on, looking for nothing but the "truth." The plot keeps unfolding both in space and on Earth while the battle continues. Could it be that Jess carries the "light of hope" that can change the course of this era?! Find out as Rondo Mina Sahaku's proclamation for a new world resounds all over the world! The conclusion of Destiny Astray!

Relax, everything is under control. There is no need to panic. Most of you are probably reading this post with disbelief after learning of our disbanding in July of 2006. However, in the almost one year that has gone by, we have managed to work behind the scenes to bring you more manga that we promised you before. This will not only hopefully start a new beginning for Zeonic, but also a new spark in the international community.

Currently, we are finishing, or at least trying to, all of our previous projects. The volume that we just released (Destiny Astra Volume.04) was just one of the projects on our list. While we have promised to finish off our inventory, this doesn't mean that it will be at lightning speed. We're trying to release things as error-free as possible.

Quote:
As usual, we are still on the prowl for staff members. Our main need, as always, japanese translators. If you are interested in signing on to our team, please visit our website or pop into our channel and talk to one of our operators.
Thank you to all of the fans out there who continue to make the Zeonic|Scanlations name a reputable name in the Gundam community. We're dedicated to providing you with the highest quality possible! You make us what we are!

IRC Channel:: #Zeonic-Corps@irc.rizon.net

Anyways, discuss the conclusion of the manga! Delta should have a bigger impact upon the overall timeline, but Destiny had more.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 06:54   Link #2
nightbringer360

Out of curiosity, when do we ever see the Destiny Impulse in action? I was under the impression that it was in the final volume of Destiny Astray.
nightbringer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 07:18   Link #3
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

^ From what I understood, I thought Destiny Astray only showed up in the photonovel, not the manga. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 11:10   Link #4
J_Ridden
Grunt Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah View Post
^ From what I understood, I thought Destiny Impulse only showed up in the photonovel, not the manga. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
You're corrected But yeah, as far as I know it only appears in the novel.

I've got a few questions too:
- If Diego pilots the Red Frame Mars Jacket when he meets Jess, at what point does he give it back to Lowe and get the Astray Mars Jacket?
- What happens to Ile after Destiny Astray?
- What was the actual effect of Mina's speech? Looks like many nations reacted to the speech but it didn't have a real effect on the war.
- Has Cagalli already been kidnapped at the moment Mina makes her speech?
J_Ridden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-15, 13:42   Link #5
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Ridden View Post
You're corrected But yeah, as far as I know it only appears in the novel.

I've got a few questions too:
- If Diego pilots the Red Frame Mars Jacket when he meets Jess, at what point does he give it back to Lowe and get the Astray Mars Jacket?
From what I remember, they actually switch back in space. I think it was in the final photonovel story, but I can't remember correctly (we'll be releasing the final three stories soon). Diago is quite happy with his downgrade nonetheless though.

Quote:
- What happens to Ile after Destiny Astray?
Nothing is really stated about Ile de Llorar after the events of Destiny Astray. After the final battle he just kinda slinks away.

Quote:
- What was the actual effect of Mina's speech? Looks like many nations reacted to the speech but it didn't have a real effect on the war.
This wasn't really stated in anything. This is one of the major plot holes of Destiny Astray because you didn't see this in the series or in the special editions. Hell, someone as major as her denouncing the war is kinda hard to miss... D:

Quote:
- Has Cagalli already been kidnapped at the moment Mina makes her speech?
No, Cagalli is kidnapped later on. Rondo is back in Orb and she actually supports the kidnapping by blocking Agnes Brahe from attacking Freedom in defence of the incident.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote