Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-22, 08:16   Link #4761
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

One serving of curb stomp coming up.
Old 2013-08-22, 08:39   Link #4762
shalala

I was wrong about who I thought would be number 3. It was quite funnny when Himekawa broken the machine. Which is quite easy to break tbh. Plus his shadow clones coming to his aid. I don't see why they would leave him after this sooo they pretty much going to be part of Beel's army. Lool Kanzaki is a devil may care instead of cry.

Still if the tattoo was a fake then why wasn't Taka able to notice that. Plus how THE HELL was he able to be Toujou?_?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 09:00   Link #4763
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I was wrong about who I thought would be number 3. It was quite funnny when Himekawa broken the machine. Which is quite easy to break tbh. Plus his shadow clones coming to his aid. I don't see why they would leave him after this sooo they pretty much going to be part of Beel's army. Lool Kanzaki is a devil may care instead of cry.

Still if the tattoo was a fake then why wasn't Taka able to notice that. Plus how THE HELL was he able to be Toujou?_?
Probably because at the time he had already received Oga's mark. That OR at the time he really was "loyal" to Taka and switched later on.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 09:13   Link #4764
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Probably because at the time he had already received Oga's mark. That OR at the time he really was "loyal" to Taka and switched later on.
you know this might result into internal conflict between kanzaki and tojou,. why would he defeat tojou in the first place?
Old 2013-08-22, 09:20   Link #4765
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
you know this might result into internal conflict between kanzaki and tojou,. why would he defeat tojou in the first place?
To gain Takamiya's trust.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 09:21   Link #4766
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Looking at it, Takamiya's didn't have all his tricks out of the open or cards on the table. While Oga was struggling, he manage to still dodge and stay in the fight, even learning Takamiya's fighting style which was a more agile and counterattack type unlike Oga's head first street fighter type. Also, Oga exhausted his demonic power due to the style of Takamiya. While that burst of power in the end appears to be winning, Takamiya is nevertheless a demon contractor and would adjust to the situation.
I disagree. I don't think Takamiya could have made a come back after that. He was completely overwhelmed by Oga. Even Saotome seemed to think Oga was going to win. There was no need for Himekawa to intervene. Not to mention it wasn't only Oga's fight that mattered but the others as well, and if not for Beel manning up, they would all have lost.

Himekawa's intervention was not necessary imo.
Old 2013-08-22, 09:41   Link #4767
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Perhaps this is to "power up" Oga for an upcoming fight against that Fuji guy (who still hasn't appeared)
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 09:59   Link #4768
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I disagree. I don't think Takamiya could have made a come back after that. He was completely overwhelmed by Oga. Even Saotome seemed to think Oga was going to win. There was no need for Himekawa to intervene. Not to mention it wasn't only Oga's fight that mattered but the others as well, and if not for Beel manning up, they would all have lost.

I do agree with your statement, but I also understood Himekawa's choice. Both decisions would have ended the same way. Though looking at it, which situation was more beneficial to Oga. While yes, he was at a disadvantage with the loss of Demonic power, he still learnt to hold his own and was much better than when he face the Demons the first time. Remember when he first encountered the Demons, he survived on will power alone. In Takamiya's case, he is extremely stronger than the Demons yet Oga depleted with Demonic power stay in the fight as long as he did. He learnt a new style of combat movement as well knows that even if Baby Beel wasn't with him, he can still assist.

So in a way, Himekawa's choice was a more high risk and high gain situation. If the fight ended immediately which I agree was going to happen that way, Oga would have not known Baby Beel can do what he did and would have not learnt a new fighting style.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-08-22 at 12:35.
Old 2013-08-22, 12:32   Link #4769
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Oga's upset only happened during the battle. Himekawa was playing the double agent from the very beginning.

Beel only manned up because the situation called for it. If Himekawa didn't activate the black box, then Beel would have just stayed with Oga instead of learning how to support the others without him.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-08-22 at 13:21.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 12:52   Link #4770
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Looking forward to some Payback in the next chapter.

That Natsume and Jinno, how f**king strong are they?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 14:40   Link #4771
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
That Natsume and Jinno, how f**king strong are they?
Nobody knows!

Also, what the hell has Hilda been doing all this time? Did Fuji kidnap her or something?
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 14:53   Link #4772
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Nobody knows!

Also, what the hell has Hilda been doing all this time? Did Fuji kidnap her or something?
Hilda stated that she was in the demon world. Most likely she is investigating the Solomon Company.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 15:00   Link #4773
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Nobody knows!

No, she is in Hell trying to figure out what is going on. This arc will result into another arc. The 34 Pillar Demons has stated some of their members have been kidnapped. Now who could have done such as thing? Also, with the reemergence of Lucifer, Hell will be most likely be Hell because a war may break out.

The funny thing is, Fuji seems to be a bigger threat than Takamiya. Takamiya was gathering up an army to fight against Fuji, Takamiya has Lucifer and thus we can speculate that Fuji has another Prince of Hell Demon.

So far Lucifer and Beelzebub has been revealed. That would mean Fuji must have either Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Satan, and lastly Belphegor. It was never stated that Beelzebub's Kingdom was the only Kingdom in Hell and there are some areas not even marked in Hell.
Old 2013-08-22, 16:06   Link #4774
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
That and to test it out as well. Before that, he knew he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Toujou in a fist fight but with the Crest... I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't test out something that would enable you to go toe-to-toe with one of the top 15 ranked fighters in MMA?
Old 2013-08-22, 16:33   Link #4775
Avaricia
My Lord

Texture Surprise.
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 17:44   Link #4776
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
That and to test it out as well. Before that, he knew he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Toujou in a fist fight but with the Crest... I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't test out something that would enable you to go toe-to-toe with one of the top 15 ranked fighters in MMA?
If I remembered correctly, didn't Hilda herself without her Demon power, defeated the 4 Martial Arts Kings when retrieving Baby Beel's mother painting? Afterwards, Hilda said that Aoi would be an even harder challenge than those 4. Wouldn't that make Aoi a top 5 fighter along with Toujou being in there as well? Even though Aoi used a sword, she still manage to be a little challenge for Oga in hand to hand.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:03   Link #4777
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Aoi was toted as being the 2nd strongest among the the Tohoshiki behind Tora for the longest time. Nothing's changed since then. She has gotten a lot stronger than how she was before, but the gap between her and Toujou was just that big and constantly stays wide. Natsume is also hinted to be around Toujou's level, or at least above Aoi's. Aoi's strength is her skill in her grandfather's style, which can combat against high lvl demons.
Old 2013-08-22, 21:15   Link #4778
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Aoi was toted as being the 2nd strongest among the the Tohoshiki behind Tora for the longest time. Nothing's changed since then. She has gotten a lot stronger than how she was before, but the gap between her and Toujou was just that big and constantly stays wide. Natsume is also hinted to be around Toujou's level, or at least above Aoi's. Aoi's strength is her skill in her grandfather's style, which can combat against high lvl demons.
Disagree about Aoi's level. Unlike other authors of other mangas, there is no secretive about power levels. As it stands, Aoi is behind Toujou of strength of Tohoshinki. Even though the back story of Natsume is pretty interesting, he fell behind in strength. Aoi is above him now. In our protagonist party, she is behind Oga, Hilda, and Toujou and the second strongest female in the party. Currently
Old 2013-08-28, 07:18   Link #4779
Valky
Radioactive

That skin sticker reminds me of Hisoka. Btw, who's number 3 of Takamiya's goon again?
Old 2013-08-28, 12:48   Link #4780
Casshern

If Himekawa's crest was fake, how did Takamiya's former #3 and other followers get demoted?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence