AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-18, 09:03   Link #81
KenpachiZaraki
11th Squad Captain

Shinigami
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Austin Zaraki, My real life first name is austin, Entered Soul Society knowing only his first name. Austin Took on the last name Zaraki shortly after joining Squad eleven and meeting its captain Kenpachi.(A longer backstory will come later.)

Sex: Male

Weight: 176

Height: 5'10''

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Squad Number: 11

Seat: 4

Captain: Zaraki Kenpachi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpakuto
Name: Bloody Czarina (Bloody Empress)

Call: Draw His/Her Blood, Bloody Czarina

Sealed state: Basically a mirror image of Kenpachi's Sword

Shikai: looks the same as sealed but the blade appears as though it's stained with blood. (More to come)

Bankai: looks the same as sealed and shikai, but the blade itself appears as though it is bleeding. (More to come)

Entity: A woman with long crimson Hair. (More to come)

I'll have more detailed descriptions later and Pecil images as well.

Please, tell me if you like it so far.

One more thing. I've only read the first and last pages and only seen denkikoiji's and Iseisuneku's
swords and i have to say, those are some pretty good Zanpakuto/ideas, at least those that took it kinda seriously and didn't give their weapons outrageous strength and abilities. I particularly liked Cyborg Stan's idea.

Last edited by KenpachiZaraki; 2007-08-18 at 09:24. Reason: I have my reasons
Old 2007-08-20, 15:17   Link #82
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Zanpaktou: "Kurakan". In it's unreleased (sealed) form, it looks like any other zanpaktou---like a japanese katana.
Call: "Eviscerate...Kurakan."
Wielder: Kioshi Danno
Squad, Captain: Squad 12, Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Short Bio: Another one of the captain's sick experiments gone wrong, Kioshi was rendered nearly mute due to his ordeal. He only speaks when addressed by Kurotsuchi himself, or when releasing his sword. He is brainwashed and completely loyal to the captain, obeying any order without question, no matter what it may be. If the captain were to order him to kill himself, he would do so without hesitation.

Here's Kurakan's shikai form. http://artpad.art.com/?jn38q59ghbw
At this level, its special ability is causing wounds that will not heal. It is used to bleed its opponent to death. In addition, it takes the form of a swordbreaker (see photo), and Kioshi uses this feature to either trap or break other zanpaktous.

It's bankai is slightly longer and has more comb-like slots to trap enemy blades, and the edges gain dual rows of serrated teeth. A long blood-soaked ribbon trails from the end of its hilt.

It's manifestation is a small boy with bloody, matted hair and a bloody eyepatch over his left eye. In many ways he resembles Kioshi's fractured mind and body. He doesn't speak, but when he removes his eyepatch, Kioshi knows exactly what he's thinking.

Please forgive my poor art skillz.
Old 2007-08-21, 23:19   Link #83
TheUltimate3

Because I like Adediran's method here's mine

Name: Aka Otome (Bloody Maiden)
Description:Looks like a typical katana, the though holder is smeared with red paint similar to blood.

Shikai
Call: Bleed, Aka Otome.
Description: The Shikai takes the form of a sythe, about 6 feet tall off the ground (1 foot taller than my invisioned Shinigami). Entire handle is black, and at the base of the sythes blade is a skull.
Ability: Aka Otome's ability is she gives the user direct control of blood outside the body. In ohter words, if one where to cut someones arm off, and spill the blood on the floor, Aka Otome could turn the pool of blood into either a blades of blood (think InuYasha, except not as useless) or even a wall, forcing the blood cells to reproduce rapidly to increase the amount of blood.

Bankai (Aka Amatsuotome-Bloody Celestial Maiden)
Description: On the surface it appears the bankai gets smaller, as the sythe is replaced by two blades placed at the end of a very long chain. The chain is wrapped around a glowing wheel on his back which allows the chain to get longer depending on the need. The entire design of the chain blade is to fool the opponent for the actual threat; A large Spirit in black armor, both hands are jagged blood stained blades. The Spirit can travel well beyond the length of the chains as is completely invisible to the naked eye. The only way to see the Spirit is to close ones eyes, however this leaves the opponent unprotected from the chain blades, which are also undetectable by normal or advance means. The Spirit nor the chains give off any sound of Spirit Pressure meaning one would need a perfect balance between fighting with their eyes closed and opened to fight.

The Zanpakuto
Description: The Zanpakuto Spirit takes the form of a woman with white (not caucasian, white. Get a piece of paper and look at it, thats her skin color.) dark hair tied in a elegent bun with a pony tail going down to her back. She wears a simply low cut sleeveless light blue dress. All normal and good except her clothing is covered in brown dried blood, with the broken handle of a sythe, similar to Ata Otome's shikai. She is at best dark, and at worst suicidal towards her partner. In combat her only order is "Kill them, before they can kill you and if you feel bad afterwards, don't hesitate to kill yourself."
Old 2007-08-23, 15:58   Link #84
KenpachiZaraki
11th Squad Captain

Sounds kinda like you got the base by riping off my start. not very creative, and by riping mine off i mean the blood idea.
Old 2007-09-06, 01:14   Link #85
BankaiHiro

Creat your own Zanpaktou

hey i made my own zanpaktou its kinds crappy if u see mine view http://artpad.art.com/?undefined lol its sucks but i like the basic to its name is Hiro and its double sided fire zanpaktou in shikai form and in bankai its a fire dragon zanpaktou similar to renji and toushiro zanpaktou its call is Okiru Shinsei Kaji ouja i think this means (awaken holy fire king) i put words together thinking it ment suttin lol but make ur own zanpkatou its cool
Old 2007-09-07, 00:39   Link #86
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Sounds kinda like you got the base by riping off my start. not very creative, and by riping mine off i mean the blood idea.
True, the sheath has blood-like paint, and the entity is covered in blood, but there's no real similarity between your zanpakuto's. TheUltimate3's uses blood in it's abilities, and is used in combat. As far as you've written, all yours does is appear to be bleeding. Just because blood is a similarity between your creations, don't go right out and suggest being "ripped off" while insulting someone's creativity. That's incredibly pompous and rude, you know.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Old 2007-09-07, 01:53   Link #87
123Hamster
Hamster

Hell spawn blade of never ending Evil

Shikai

Turn into a bottle that generates cold frosty HamsterCola, have no real purpose except great refleshment. And I guess you can hit someone in the head with the bottle.

Bankai

Turn into a superbottle that generates cold forsty HamsterCola, except this time it will turn the drinker into a giant hamster, there's no cure.
Old 2007-09-07, 17:14   Link #88
sk8rboi9406

i got a translator online thats translates to words. it is right herehttp://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
Old 2007-09-07, 17:15   Link #89
sk8rboi9406

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Hamster View Post

Shikai

Turn into a bottle that generates cold frosty HamsterCola, have no real purpose except great refleshment. And I guess you can hit someone in the head with the bottle.

Bankai

Turn into a superbottle that generates cold forsty HamsterCola, except this time it will turn the drinker into a giant hamster, there's no cure.
wow thats gay
Old 2007-09-07, 21:58   Link #90
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:

Shikai

Bankai

I would KILL to have you in my squad.

Unlimited-drink-producing squad-member ftw.

Shikai -

Summons a TV and a couch from the spirit particles somewhere.

Bankai -

Enables Cable TV.
Old 2007-09-08, 01:11   Link #91
123Hamster
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rboi9406 View Post
wow thats gay
Lol some ppl just can't appreciate great Cola refleshments. Bet you are one of those Pepsi people.

Now with cable TV and soda, we still need some snacks. Someone gotta bring those unlimited popcorns and chips. Then those boring days in Soul Society will be bearable.
Old 2007-09-08, 21:50   Link #92
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Lol some ppl just can't appreciate great Cola refleshments. Bet you are one of those Pepsi people.

Now with cable TV and soda, we still need some snacks. Someone gotta bring those unlimited popcorns and chips. Then those boring days in Soul Society will be bearable.
Alrighty then!

Blade of Infinite Snacking

Shikai - Creates all sorts of tasty snack items with but a swing of the sword.

Bankai - Doubles snack production, and includes other foods, like burgers and french fries. Furthermore, waving the bankai form over other snacks creates condiments for the snacks, like ketchup, BBQ sauce, and extra butter and salt.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Old 2007-09-09, 10:51   Link #93
evolve_kurimaya
*Graphic Designer

hey i based my zampa-tou on 10th squad captain toshiro hitsugaya
click this to view my zampa-tou http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/
Old 2007-11-17, 17:50   Link #94
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by warkiller View Post
were do u guys get the tranlation
www.freedict.com
Old 2007-11-18, 14:56   Link #95
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Hey Guys I'm new to Bleach but i've been watching the damn program like a MANIAC!!!! I'm going to give this zanpakuto thing a shot, that I just thought up. Give comments and if I have ripped off your idea, I have done it unwillingly please tell me and I shall change it.

Name: Moumei Tentou (Nameless Heaven)
Description: It looks like a normal Katana, and is well-balanced, but it does not have a hilt.

Shikai
Call: "Know him well!!! Steal his Soul!!! Moumei Tentou!!!"
Description: It's initial release, Is a Jian sword with a long red tassel. It now has a guard which look like to small wings sprouting from the hilt.
Ability: Moumei Tentou can alter it's shape, size, mass and density and it's shinigami uses this skill to full effect, for example it can become extremely boad to defend against oncoming attacks like a shield, or it can shoot out and impale an enemy from a distance (like Gin's zanpakuto.) It can also become incredibly large or it can be compressed to increase cutting power.

Bankai
Description:The zanpakuto turns into a normal Katana, but it has an exact replica of the opponent for the shinigami to use. The replica is as strong and as fast as the enemy and is able to so the Shinkai and Bankai of the enemy's zanpakuto.

The sword's true self
Description: The zanpakuto is a tall, albino, caucasian man with long, pure white braids, which he ties on occasion. He dresses in a shinigami captains uniform but the colours are inverted. He has a very soft tone and is always seen with a slight smile playing on his lips and cold, watchful eyes.

I am working on a Shinigami for my zanpakuto now but please comment, advice would be nice. Also looking for a good artist to draw my zanpakuto, his shi/bankai and his true form.

I could probably draw it if you emailed me a description. micmir94@sbcglobal.net
Old 2007-11-18, 15:52   Link #96
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

My sealed form of my zanpakuto are 2 short swords and they change into gold dual weild katanas in their shikai form, the ability they posess is to create a razor whirlwind when I spin round between 180 and 360 degrees. In its banki form the dual swords seal together and become a medium length staff with a black blade at each end which shoot out black and red bolts of lightning when I swing it and the whirlwind when I spin it. The spirit sort of looks like a diclonus from Elfen Leid but with white hair, a black schoolgirl uniform and a hollow mask on her face. Her name is *in english* star shooting hollow and here is her name in bad japanese (I think, cant tell really) 星の撃つ空. A picture is hopefully comming soon.

Oh by the by... My schoolgirl diclonus would rip out the brains of anybody who comes whithin 11 metres of me. (thats because my spirit loves me) *smug mode*

Last edited by Arthas1011; 2007-11-19 at 15:48. Reason: Addition
Old 2007-11-19, 00:03   Link #97
BleachOD
Banned

Here is mines......

Tenma Yuki (Snow Demon) … (Family name listed first)

History,…Age, unknown… maybe over 800 years old. Appears to be about 17, was a seated officer under the previous 11th division Captain.

Physical Apperance…Height about 6 ft, athletic build (Yes she has boobies) complexion caramel, black eybrows, but her eyes and hair are a pure snow white. Her hair is long, just past her calves and she has a white tattoo 雪…(snow) above her right eye…She is considered the most beautiful woman in Soul Society.

Her Shihakushou is the only one that is white with a black slash…and and the top is like a toga, meaning one shoulder…the right one is bared…

Her Zankpakto is a full-time released Ice-type--- This sword has a blade styled to resemble a glacier. The guard is zig-zag-shaped. Its' grip is of a blue metal set with pearls and pieces of amber
The scabbard is made of Ice and is the same shape as the blade…it is also adorned with pearls and pieces of amber…

Its name is
Setsudan no Yuki …Cutting snow 切断の雪

Shikai… has 3 Attacks…

The first attack is... Crashing Cloud… forms dozens of ice clouds, that can be launched at opponent and if it lands it will crush the victim... and is excuted with the cry 粉砕 funsai (Smash)… Setsudan no Yuki

The second one is Crashing Icicle …Rains down Hundreds of icicles…that are razor sharp and resistant to heat… It is performed with cry 嵐 arashi (storm)… Setsudan no Yuki

The last attack is Arctic Tsunami released with the cry 巨大な氷の波 kyodai na koori no nami (Giant wave of Ice) You guessed it...forms giant wave of ice...That will crush opponent...

She is a long-ranged fighter and is able to use kidou up to the 60’s, however she doesn’t always do so ,because it’s frowned upon in the 11th division.

She also loves to fight…preferably to the death.

Level 1

No Bankai… as of yet

How’s that?

It true form is a Ice Demon replica of My rp character...
Old 2007-11-19, 15:45   Link #98
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Here is mines......

Tenma Yuki (Snow Demon) … (Family name listed first)

History,…Age, unknown… maybe over 800 years old. Appears to be about 17, was a seated officer under the previous 11th division Captain.

Physical Apperance…Height about 6 ft, athletic build (Yes she has boobies) complexion caramel, black eybrows, but her eyes and hair are a pure snow white. Her hair is long, just past her calves and she has a white tattoo 雪…(snow) above her right eye…She is considered the most beautiful woman in Soul Society.

Her Shihakushou is the only one that is white with a black slash…and and the top is like a toga, meaning one shoulder…the right one is bared…

Her Zankpakto is a full-time released Ice-type--- This sword has a blade styled to resemble a glacier. The guard is zig-zag-shaped. Its' grip is of a blue metal set with pearls and pieces of amber
The scabbard is made of Ice and is the same shape as the blade…it is also adorned with pearls and pieces of amber…

Its name is
Setsudan no Yuki …Cutting snow 切断の雪

Shikai… has 3 Attacks…

The first attack is... Crashing Cloud… forms dozens of ice clouds, that can be launched at opponent and if it lands it will crush the victim... and is excuted with the cry 粉砕 funsai (Smash)… Setsudan no Yuki

The second one is Crashing Icicle …Rains down Hundreds of icicles…that are razor sharp and resistant to heat… It is performed with cry 嵐 arashi (storm)… Setsudan no Yuki

The last attack is Arctic Tsunami released with the cry 巨大な氷の波 kyodai na koori no nami (Giant wave of Ice) You guessed it...forms giant wave of ice...That will crush opponent...

She is a long-ranged fighter and is able to use kidou up to the 60’s, however she doesn’t always do so ,because it’s frowned upon in the 11th division.

She also loves to fight…preferably to the death.

Level 1

No Bankai… as of yet

How’s that?

It true form is a Ice Demon replica of My rp character...
I think my one would beat yours
Old 2007-11-19, 18:34   Link #99
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
I think my one would beat yours
Eh, I didn't know we were fighting...

I didn't read yours yet...So I can't say. But attack power is the only thing that will win a fight...It's how well you think, dodge and plan ahead...That determines the winner. So don't get so cocky, cause I may leave nothing but carnage behind...:

Old 2007-11-19, 18:45   Link #100
innoby

The Zanpaktu's name is simply aether.
the command word would be fade.

My ban kai the sword would be no different from a normal katana in shape (except for 12" longer) and would be able to go corporeal or incorporeal at will making the sword go corporeal inside an object (the sword would displace mass that takes up it's form) the entire mass of what ever object (person included) would be converted ENTIRELY to energy and stored and could then be released in any manner he sees fit (from a several trillion tonne/cm push to a tickle from afar, he can also expend ALL the energy in the form of a single coherent blast from the palm). Though he can only convert 10,000 metric tonnes in this manner at any given time and must use the entirety of the energy stored in this way before performing the technique again. His squad captain only knows about his shun po, which is quite possibly the best in the Soul Society, given that he can use stored energy to assist it.

innobai holds a record in the soul society that no one knows about, to most he is just a low level shinigami that cannot even release his zanpaktu though he is exceedingly skilled in battle because of his fast accurate and almost insanely high level shun po. The truth of the matter is he's been wandering about with a released bankai and supressed reiatsu (the stored energy is most commonly sensed as reiatsu, but it is easier to suppress since all he has to do is NOT use it.), for nearly 75 earth years. His own reiatsu though relatively strong, is minuscule compared to Kenpachi and Ichigo.

There is only one other person that knows of his bankai (and that would be the research squads former leader, yes shopkeeper dude I forgot his name). Innobai assisted him in putting the fear of the soul society in the Menos (hence why the excessive number of all menos grande have yet to invade earth), when they tried to make a covert invasion of earth some many years ago, and Innobai and the shopkeeper put down this invasion alone. Innobai's abilities enabled them to prevent ANY menos from escaping back to Hueco Mundo to report of their actual streangth. This caused more fear than any report of a single shinigami who was capable of destroying hundreds of menos with his first attack. An attack that was rendered in such graceful calm that even the shopkeeper trembled silently in awe.

Though Innobai is a fearsome warrior in his own right, he is content at being a trump card that the soul society doesn't even know they have. Though warriors like Captain Kuchiki could quite possibly make short work of him, were they to figure out his ban kai before they died.

Oh, one last thing he cannot convert a Zanpakto without also converting it's owner into energy, the tie they share but also being seperate prevents him from doing this.

Note the released form is more or less similar to the ban kai, but without the energy conversion bit.

His manifested form would be that of a wraith cloaked in mist. no I can't provide an image because I can't draw and I'm too lazy to sort through the nearly million or so image hits to the word "wraith"

Last edited by innoby; 2007-11-20 at 16:20. Reason: Forgot command word.
Closed Thread