AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-06, 01:02   Link #181
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Au contraire, if he opens them, he's lost his cool.
I'm obliged to disagree with you there...
Old 2010-08-06, 01:21   Link #182
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I would take with a grain of salt anything Gin says to Aizen seconds before putting a sword through him.
Those comments felt to me like a sort-of prelude to lead in and foreshadow his upcoming actions. So I interpreted them to contain a certain amount of truth (as oppose to being a flat out lie). Especially since Gin's actions ended up reflecting his words rather well in the end.
Old 2010-08-06, 01:44   Link #183
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I'm kinda disappointed at/in Gin I hoped he was a bad guy not some idiot seeking revenge because someone hurt his little Rangiku -__-
Old 2010-08-06, 02:09   Link #184
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

maybe rangiu is gin's little/big sister from the time they were alive?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-06, 02:37   Link #185
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I'm kinda disappointed at/in Gin I hoped he was a bad guy not some idiot seeking revenge because someone hurt his little Rangiku -__-
a idiot wouldn't of made it no where that far
Old 2010-08-06, 02:58   Link #186
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
maybe rangiu is gin's little/big sister from the time they were alive?
for a little afterlife incest? there was a flashback where it was pretty heavily implied that they were sleeping together.
Old 2010-08-06, 05:51   Link #187
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
for a little afterlife incest? there was a flashback where it was pretty heavily implied that they were sleeping together.
Umm, i could have sworn all the Gin/Rangiku flashback were of them as children. Was there one of them as adults? I remember a flash back were it looked like they were sharing an abandoned hut and probably slept side-by-side, but I still can't think of any with them older than kids, especially since they joined the Gotei 13 as children too. After becoming Aizen's sidekick I can't imagine Gin giving away the fact that he cares deeply for Rankigu to Aizen. Aizen might have had an idea, but Gin wouldn't have allowed it to be confirmed.

Wiggly Fuzz, that just does not seem very likely. i say this because the scene where they meet in SS when Rangiku is passed out on the ground in hunger, they don't even recognize/know each other. And there was that flash back about birthdays. I just can't imagine Kubo having them unknowingly being brother and sister, but I could be wrong. It's just, why bother at this late date? Of course who knows what goes on in Kubo's head.

As an aside from that. Am I the only one who thinks the main shinigami in the flashbacks in this chapter looks like Seinosuke Yamada? I.e. 4th Division's Vice Captain (at the time of TBTP) and Hanataro's brother. Also an individual who is no longer the 4th division vice captain or even in the Gotei 13 anymore, but it is never explained why. Like did he die or something else, hmmmmm? Kubo, Kubo, Kubo, you salty dawg you.
Old 2010-08-06, 06:10   Link #188
SakuraHououji-NoMiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
some slightly interesting development, I do believe this is the first time we saw Aizen really pissed off
AND I LOOOOOOVE IT. May favorite part was his scream. I really hope it hurt before his transformation healed him.

My theory on the wings? Aizen ate his fairy godmother hoping to get some godlike powers from her, but has become one big fairy instead. lol

On a serious note, I think that was a prototype Hougyoku as well. It was never reveal to us what Aizen was using to hollowfy the souls before in TBTP, plus in TBTP Aizen himself mentions that regular souls could not handle the prototype. it makes sense, I see no plot hole as I have seen others call it in various threads/forums.
Old 2010-08-06, 07:58   Link #189
justavisitor

to me, it doesn't seem like Aizen gets pissed off..the reason of his yelling is because of the sudden power surge

Next chapter: Aizen: I need someone to take the Hougyoku away from me in order to power up..and..coughcough just as planned
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-08-06, 08:01   Link #190
Sports72Xtrm

Interesting. I've lost my interest in bleach for a while but finding out Gin's motivations peaked my interest again. Is he killing Aizen for Rangiku? Why.? Go Ginran! Does he still want the royal key? I just wanna know those answers.
Old 2010-08-06, 08:26   Link #191
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Interesting. I've lost my interest in bleach for a while but finding out Gin's motivations peaked my interest again. Is he killing Aizen for Rangiku? Why.? Go Ginran! Does he still want the royal key? I just wanna know those answers.
To summerise the last few chpt this is what i say happened. Kubo trolled, hardly enough dialoge, a small amount of story progession and Aizen got another costume change...again....

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-08-06, 10:41   Link #192
Calca
Expressionless

Gin opening his eyes has the same effect as Kenpachi taking his eyepatch off.
Old 2010-08-06, 10:54   Link #193
realslimshrimpy

so far, a lot of important people have powered up to get themselves out of trouble. i hope KT included Gin on the list.

or else.... someone have to save him.... (but who can?)

so Gin must have a power up plan somewhere
Old 2010-08-06, 11:10   Link #194
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I'm obliged to disagree with you there...
Well I suppose it could be either way with a srsbsns killstrike.
Old 2010-08-06, 13:07   Link #195
SeanQ

I hope Gin just smiles and sarcastically laugh at his injury next chapter...a power up to gin will only cause Aizen to power up...lol
Old 2010-08-06, 15:17   Link #196
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This chapter felt quite lack luster . Expected much more from it regarding the build up in the previous one . The only interesting thing that came out the chapter was the supposed revelation that . Aizen may indeed be the Hogyoku i.e. Aizen and Hogyoku are one . This is the complete transformation Aizen was speaking of earlier.

Rangiku lives most likely Gin lives most likely lives, Ichigo saving Gin Major Bummer . My major disappointment is Proto-Hogyoku being similar to the current one .

Here are some fan-shadings...

Quote:

Old 2010-08-06, 16:00   Link #197
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

^ there good. are the from devaintart?

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-08-06, 21:22   Link #198
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Au contraire, if he opens them, he's lost his cool, and thus is dead.
When gin open his eyes it means he is serious. All this time he hasn't taken Aizen seriously yet until now.
Old 2010-08-06, 21:39   Link #199
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Eh. Kubo never ends the chapter with a killing blow. Except that one time...
Old 2010-08-06, 21:48   Link #200
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Eh. Kubo never ends the chapter with a killing blow. Except that one time...
Exactly, plus even getting cut in half doesn't kill either like that Lt. Vizard Gin attacked or that hollow that the Fire Captain split vertically
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread