AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-08, 16:44   Link #1
Ainana

Nanaka 6/17, Not a typical pink series

Nanaka 6/17 seemed at first a little too pink and magical girl like for me to try,
but amazingly, (though I've only seen 9 episodes of the 12 episode series so far) it has proven to be refreshingly different from magical girl pink stuff with it's many repeat scenage. And surprisingly possible. It's about a depressingly unliked and unpopular girl who is looked down upon by others and who actually isn't a very nice person. After an accident, suddenly she is faced with age-regression amnesia and a happier 6 year old self in a 17 year old body. (She is, btw, an avid fan of a magical girl series) So...her transformation, persay, is all in the mind...but it's very interesting, since both of herselves pose big dilemmas...

I recommend for people to try this series,
and also would like to take the opportunity to ask, please help seed!
Old 2003-12-08, 18:59   Link #2
Akiace

I don't think she's "looked down upon by others". It's more like she's too obsessed with her studies and didn't care about making friends, hence putting people off. I like this series too. A short but sweet anime which is also quite funny. But I actually like Nanaka's friend (the one who play the piano) best. Too bad she didn't end up with that guy...
Old 2006-01-20, 23:24   Link #3
misakichii

nanaka was awsome. i love it. but i'm a little confuse with the ending. don't really get it. but all i know is that i didn't really like the ending. but yes the anime was good overall.

i you havent seen nanaka you should watch it and please help seed.
Old 2006-01-21, 01:20   Link #4
hooliganj
Team Player

Nanaka 6/17 was a different kind of show, with a lot of very interesting themes. I recommend it for anyone who can stand a lot of cuteness in their entertainment. It is licensed, however, and so should not be seeded or otherwise distributed on the net.
Old 2006-06-03, 01:03   Link #5
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I've bought the first vol. Poor Nanaka, she seems confused and bullied all the time.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-06-04, 05:39   Link #6
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i saw a preview of this and i was interested. i think ill pick it up next time i go to the store.
Closed Thread