AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-20, 20:47   Link #1
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
[SE Change] When Kira Joins ZAFT...

Spoiler:

No, it isn't shopped... it was at the Chara Hobby show in Japan... I lol'd.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 21:45   Link #2
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

What the hell?

Could it have to do with the movie perhaps? I suppose I could see Kira joining ZAFT if Lacus were to become involved with the PLANT Council in some way, since we see her going to them at the end of FINAL PLUS.
OmegaZEROCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 21:53   Link #3
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Bandai Visual panel said Special Edition, and that's why it says on the logo... I guess III is going to be another copy and IV will have a 'possible extended ending' I guess.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 21:57   Link #4
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

Ah, yeah, I couldn't really see the Destiny on the logo at first, it was kind of a blur until I switched back to my LCD.

Still, thats damn strange....especially since the white outfit denotes a unit commander doesn't it?
OmegaZEROCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 22:32   Link #5
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

*squeals like a fangirl*

Okay, this is totally unexpected as a whole. But from this, assuming this is a SE IV spoiler, I think it's 100% safe to say that Kira and Lacus are going to keep their "I won't run away anymore" thing. Though this makes me wonder where Athrun's allegiance post-GSD will be.

If this really happens, Yzak will truely and ultimately be Kira and Athrun's banana. Sad.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 22:41   Link #6
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Kira joining Zaft... The world has ended.
Old 2006-08-20, 22:41   Link #7
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

@Nightengale - I thought Yzak was already their banana? *except now hes just peels, he got squeezed out! * (He used to be third best, but now fourth because a certain Shinn stole his spotlight XD)

From the looks of it *oh, that uniform looks tight on Kira, control yourself Tak, control yourself...*, its not too surprising considering the end of Final Plus. Hell, for all we know, Lacus might have assumed the position of 'temporary' chairwoman or an important council member. Of course, if that happens, Kira being a unit leader won't be surprising at all. It'd make Yzak very jealous, angry, and a whole lot of other mess, but it won't be surprising to see that happening to Kira.

Although as Nightengale said, because the characters had been set up in a specific way, it is safe to assume that K & L will retain their "I ain't running jack" stance.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 22:53   Link #8
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Cripes, what a hopper. First the EAF military, then Orb, and now ZAFT?

What's next?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 23:27   Link #9
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness
Cripes, what a hopper. First the EAF military, then Orb, and now ZAFT?

What's next?
Lord Yamato of Blue Cosmos.

In other news the SE either just got a lot cooler or a lot weirder. We'll see. I'm not too high on Kira joining ZAFT. I'm hoping he is going undercover or some shit.

*freezes self in Carbonite until Feb*
Old 2006-08-20, 23:41   Link #10
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

If Kira is really a part of ZAFT and as commander I will stop watching the CE. God dammit I wanted Shinn to be a commander. If this is real then I hate Kira. Kira with ZAFT just fuckes up every thing for me. The last thing I need is for Kira to steal Shinn's spotlight with ZAFT. Kira already gets all the damn screen time. Kira should take his ass to orb or something.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-20, 23:51   Link #11
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
If Kira is really a part of ZAFT and as commander I will stop watching the CE. God dammit I wanted Shinn to be a commander. If this is real then I hate Kira. Kira with ZAFT just fuckes up every thing for me. The last thing I need is for Kira to steal Shinn's spotlight with ZAFT. Kira already gets all the damn screen time. Kira should take his ass to orb or something.
LOL, hehe, calm down. Let's wait and see what happens instead of worrying about it.

Though I must say Kira looks better in that white ZAFT uniform than in Orb's or EA's uniform.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:01   Link #12
Nesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Kira joining Zaft... The world has ended.

ended again lol
Nesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:06   Link #13
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Though I must say Kira looks better in that white ZAFT uniform than in Orb's or EA's uniform.
Can't argue with you there I always thought he looked cool in the Zaft Red "top gun" uniform too when he wore it to steal the freedom back in ep 34 of Seed.
Silent Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:19   Link #14
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

I just wonder if lacus has something to do with him wearing that uniform. She must have pulled some strings for him to get a commander's uniform I mean they don't just give them to anyone.
Silent Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:38   Link #15
hanxthre
Banned

Well the joke known as the CE universe continues...So I guess Orb is the bad guys in the movie ...Somebody wake me up when GUNDAM is remotley watchable again...
hanxthre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:41   Link #16
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Kira looks better in the blue Earth Forces uniform or the Orb uniform than the white ZAFT one. Red one was okay, white ZAFT uni looks really bad on Kira.
Old 2006-08-21, 00:44   Link #17
hanxthre
Banned

LOL I'm surprised they didn't give him a transparent coat to wear since Kira's 10 times better than any white-coat pilot they could throw out there....Unfortunatley that includes Yzak...Can't wait to see the fandom after Kira gives Shinn an official order ...
Old 2006-08-21, 00:48   Link #18
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
I just wonder if lacus has something to do with him wearing that uniform. She must have pulled some strings for him to get a commander's uniform I mean they don't just give them to anyone.
Atleast he doesn't have a Faith badge so Shinn still outranks him. I hope Shinn gets to be a commander to. It would be stupid for Shinn to be a part of team Yamato when he kicked Kira's ass. I don't see why Kira would join ZAFT. What about ORB? Who is defending them? I'm wonder if Cagali merged with ZAFT. Damn...I hate Kira now.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:53   Link #19
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Kira looks better in the blue Earth Forces uniform or the Orb uniform than the white ZAFT one. Red one was okay, white ZAFT uni looks really bad on Kira.
I thought the ZAFT red one was good too, but when the design is similar, I'm biased towards other color. I don't know why, but ever since I started watching the first Power Rangers series when I was young, red and pink have always been my least favorite of all colors (although I still like them).

But Orb's large collar didn't look too good on Kira in my opinion, it was better on Athrun. But the blue EA uniform was fine. ...That's how I see it.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 00:56   Link #20
hanxthre
Banned

Quote:
Atleast he doesn't have a Faith badge so Shinn still outranks him. I hope Shinn gets to be a commander to. It would be stupid for Shinn to be a part of team Yamato when he kicked Kira's ass. I don't see why Kira would join ZAFT. What about ORB? Who is defending them? I'm wonder if Cagali merged with ZAFT. Damn...I hate Kira now.
Dude do you honestly think Lacus is gonna let Shinn keep that FAITH badge? Nevermind the fact she'll probably wipe out FAITH completley and I doubt Shinn will be on the TERMINAL badge mailing list...Expect Shinn in a green jacket piloting a ZAKU custom to complete the nerfimas maximus xD...I can't wait to see what story Fukuda and his love slave pulls out of their ass to make this believable...Inquiring minds don't wanna know...