5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-12-10, 01:46   Link #161
ThoHell

Did that one girl, high acts kind of high and mighty that was on the laptop, ask what the Gundam Meister's were imperfect? That has got to be one of the most outrageous questions that can be asked. Simple answer, nothing is perfect. I was really respecting the toughness of this series, but this episode they went emo...... I just want to see more ownage like in episode 1!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 01:48   Link #162
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
CHANGE GETTER 2!!!!!! err i mean naddle....
nice haircut naddle btw...

this show has become an utter joke i ll def watch it just for the laught.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 01:49   Link #163
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Did that one girl, high acts kind of high and mighty that was on the laptop, ask what the Gundam Meister's were imperfect? That has got to be one of the most outrageous questions that can be asked. Simple answer, nothing is perfect. I was really respecting the toughness of this series, but this episode they went emo...... I just want to see more ownage like in episode 1!
In all honesty Wang is kind of fragged as far as logical thinking goes. The way she acts so indifferent to everything that's going on and focuses strictly on the mission leads me to believe that she was somehow brainwashed by someone or something. Look at how differently the other girls her age in CB act by comparison. There's a lot of unanswered questions about many of the characters.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 01:51   Link #164
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
if anything about this episode is a deus ex machina, Nadleeh and Hallelujah would be just about it. The result; a relative lack of suspense, since the viewer knows that they're most likely to resolve the situation, and most likely do so with figurative brute force rather than guile.
How is virtue expelling it's armor a deux ex machina? the thing is fat, and seeing other gundam like dynamus with custom addons you just knew it was possible that virtue could have it the same way. So Virtue expelled it's armour to get out of the sticky situation..... teria used what he/she had to get out of the situation (eyes going seed, is beside the point). Kyurios also just used a hidden device that was previous unknown and we knew the pilot has a split personality for these kind of situations. I fail to see how these incidents can be considered deux ex machina or highly improbable occurances.
Old 2007-12-10, 02:00   Link #165
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Except of course... There has NEVER been any Yaoi in Gundam!

And if you consider fanarts to count, then every anime is all at the same time Yaoi, Yuri and Hentai. In fact, throw in guro as well. Star Trek, Star Wars, LotR, and James Bond Movies would also count.

Pretty much every male fictitious character, animated or otherwise, has been drawn in yaoi situations somewhere. So by your own rules, everything you see on TV is Yaoi.
I said yaoi idea is bad not only in gundam, but for all animes. I said that i hope they dont satisfy yaoi fans by making some biseinen a guy who hate girls. Im saying that i dont want Tiera to hate girls like how he turned down Sumeragi. Well this is something i dont want to happen. I hope you can understand that and stop assuming everything about me and getting personal.

Last edited by Honey_and_Cleaver; 2007-12-10 at 02:14.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 02:16   Link #166
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
he/she...(eyes going seed, is beside the point).
LOL, you thought of that too?Go cordinators!

I hope Setsuna (reminds me of Shin from GSD a little) finally gets it into gear and goes rouge. I know this is random but I want to see his character have belief on how to end a war by that princess and ends up fighting the other Gundams/other war encouragers. Yes yes I know the CB aren't encouraging war, but they're using war to stop wars.
Old 2007-12-10, 02:53   Link #167
Honey_and_Cleaver

Saw Kryios capture on Youtube. Finally the modified human soldiers has the word of say. Compare to GSD, i hated the way they killed off the modified soldiers without pity and because Stellar was a girl, they created some pity out of her out of the selfish love of Shin,plus modified human had no words to speak for themselves. Thats what i hated GSD for. Allelujah simply said creating modified soldiers was evil and he is the part of the hero group. He sounds so much like the METEORS and this time he gets a chance to be the part of the good guys. I remembered how Shin whines how his actions was justified, that simply wasnt moving compare to this guy. Damn i love this gundam series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
LOL, you thought of that too?Go cordinators!

I hope Setsuna (reminds me of Shin from GSD a little) finally gets it into gear and goes rouge. I know this is random but I want to see his character have belief on how to end a war by that princess and ends up fighting the other Gundams/other war encouragers. Yes yes I know the CB aren't encouraging war, but they're using war to stop wars.
huh? Setsuna isnt like Shin at all. He may look a little like him, but he has more serious face and he dont seem to have that annoying voice and hot tempered whines of Shin. I could say that Shin isnt in Setsuna's league at all. He maybe more like Sven or Heero, serious and have close relationship to female older than them.
Old 2007-12-10, 02:59   Link #168
Skull.T
A guy with gun.

Send a message via MSN to Skull.T
SOMA never smile, I don't like that kind of LOLI
Skull.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 03:07   Link #169
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
I said yaoi idea is bad not only in gundam, but for all animes. I said that i hope they dont satisfy yaoi fans by making some biseinen a guy who hate girls. Im saying that i dont want Tiera to hate girls like how he turned down Sumeragi. Well this is something i dont want to happen. I hope you can understand that and stop assuming everything about me and getting personal.
Tieria can refuse to drink with Sumeragi if he wants. There is no rule against that. Why did you want him to?

It is very obvious that Tieria don't hate girls, he just hates all people. He doesn't have anything to prove.
Old 2007-12-10, 03:11   Link #170
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Tieria can refuse to drink with Sumeragi if he wants. There is no rule against that. Why did you want him to?

It is very obvious that Tieria don't hate girls, he just hates all people. He doesn't have anything to prove.
Well i hope thats not a method to conceal his gay appeal for the yaoi fans. I hope ur right and hes just being anti social. Its the loveless guy here, that should be something to watch out for.
Old 2007-12-10, 03:17   Link #171
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Well i hope thats not a method to conceal his gay appeal for the yaoi fans. I hope ur right and hes just being anti social.
So WHAT if there is gay appeal? What does Yaoi fans do in their fiction have anything to do with you? Even Captain Kirk of Star Trek, who was practically an intergalactic playboy, got Yaoi written about him. You can imagine Tieria is secretly a polygamist with 6 wives and 12 mistresses if that makes you feel better.

Tieria does NOT need to prove his sexual orientation to you. You remind me of those crazy censorship people in DC comics who ordered Alfred killed off in the Batman comic because 3 males shouldn't live under the same roof and they want to replace him with a woman.

Seriously, Tieria is a psychotic black-hearted killer, yet all you care about is does he find women attractive. I do have to wonder about your priorities.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2007-12-10 at 03:27.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 03:45   Link #172
ThoHell

Quote:
So WHAT if there is gay appeal? What does Yaoi fans do in their fiction have anything to do with you? Even Captain Kirk of Star Trek, who was practically an intergalactic playboy, got Yaoi written about him. You can imagine Tieria is secretly a polygamist with 6 wives and 12 mistresses if that makes you feel better.

Tieria does NOT need to prove his sexual orientation to you. You remind me of those crazy censorship people in DC comics who ordered Alfred killed off in the Batman comic because 3 males shouldn't live under the same roof and they want to replace him with a woman.

Seriously, Tieria is a psychotic black-hearted killer, yet all you care about is does he find women attractive. I do have to wonder about your priorities.
LOL....wow great stuff! It's an anime; Japan idolizes people like Micheal Jackson; lots of gheyness out there. Some of us might be disturbed, but to each his own.
Old 2007-12-10, 03:55   Link #173
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Do I need to give a lecture on Rule 34 here?
Old 2007-12-10, 04:01   Link #174
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:

Because its disgusting to me and im normal. Are you telling me youre not?

Like i said before, i have no discrimination against gay in real life, but making characters in anime gay kind of spoils the good potential in them, and i also said that metrosexual men are more finer to me. They can look gay but not be gay.
Old 2007-12-10, 04:08   Link #175
MooMooFarm

Hal's toying scene shoulda made it more obvious that he was using the ghetto ammo or something. Either that or pink makes you resistant to lasers 99%

I find it funny how Sergei can get so angry. You are the ones who provoked CB. Don't get all pissy fit when you're the attacker and lost.

And is next episode really gonna be something stupid like Al turning himself in or something? Cause if so, this show is really =( as far as plot goes.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 04:14   Link #176
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:

Tiera is not a pyschotic black hearted killer, that discription is more fitting for Hallelujah split character personality. Tiera is a focused professional unemotional soldier with objectives,strict doctrines,perfectionist and discpline than some random maniac killing people for fun. Dont distort priorities anymore than you do.
Old 2007-12-10, 04:16   Link #177
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

Like i said before, i have no discrimination against gay in real life, but making characters in anime gay kind of spoils the good potential in them, and i also said that metrosexual men are more finer to me. They can look gay but not be gay.
Sorry to break it to you, but the very fact that you are in a Gundam forum means you are not "normal".

You are VERY obviously discriminatory.
Let's change the word "gay" in your comment to "black", and let's see what it would sound like:
Quote:
Like i said before, i have no discrimination against blacks in real life, but making characters in anime black kind of spoils the good potential in them, and i also said that dark-looking men are more finer to me. They can look black but not be black
See? Does that sound like a non-discriminatory comment?

And as I said, Tieria is a psychotic killer. What "good potential" could his orientation be possibly spoil? I mean, you are okay with murderers but not gay people?
Old 2007-12-10, 04:19   Link #178
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
And is next episode really gonna be something stupid like Al turning himself in or something?

Spoiler for ?:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 04:20   Link #179
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:

Okay now your not making sense.

Forgive me if I don't agree that making a character gay in an anime automatically wastes all their potential. Have you by any chance seen or read a series called Gravitation? Is this series automatically awful because of the sexual orientation of the main characters in the series?

So you're saying a character can have all the development and great writing and dialogue in the world, but if he's gay then that neutralizes all of that? Reinhard Von Lohengramm comes to mind as a metrosexual leaning on the side of homosexual (with Kierchies) character that I've found has some of the greatest writing and depth in the history of anime, but by what your saying that shouldn't matter at all?

Also I still think discrimination against a fictional character belies "real life" discrimination against homosexuals, but I don't really want to get into that kind of discussion here as this isn't a political forum.
Old 2007-12-10, 04:23   Link #180
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Sorry to break it to you, but the very fact that you are in a Gundam forum means you are not "normal".

You are VERY obviously discriminatory.
Let's change the word "gay" in your comment to "black", and let's see what it would sound like:

See? Does that sound like a non-discriminatory comment?

And as I said, Tieria is a psychotic killer. What "good potential" could his orientation be possibly spoil? I mean, you are okay with murderers but not gay people?
Youre the guy who called him a pyschotic killer, now youre telling me that i called him that? im not agreeing being a pyschotic murderor or being gay is prioritically normal. Youre telling me its good for Tiera to be gay and a pyschotic killer. Im telling you that youre priorities are all mixed up with star trek and apartheid nonsense that has no relativity to the topic at hand. I dont think you have any liking for Tiera anyway, why do u care so much.