AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-26, 05:24   Link #41
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Official Site now up

Includes lineart for the characters and mechs

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 01:19   Link #42
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I'd love to see more of these two.
Old 2010-08-27, 04:07   Link #43
Azuma Denton
~AD~

The character & mecha design looks nice...
Too bad that now they only show 4 mechs on the official site...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 03:56   Link #44
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Brooklyn hair seems strange lol. It doesn't look spiky like he was portrayed in the game. Nice character design though overall.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 08:35   Link #45
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I hope it explains a bit about previous plot in first OG because it will be easier for newcomers to get into it. The art looks fine, I'm just curious about how will the plot and animation be handled. And, did Angelg really had nipples like that?
Old 2010-08-28, 17:15   Link #46
Kraker2k

http://ggglove.jugem.jp/?eid=1454#sequel

Details about the anime from the C3 x Hobby event.

Producer Terada, Director Obari, and the VAs for Kyosuke, Bullet, Masaki, Lamia and Kusuha were also present.
Old 2010-08-29, 06:08   Link #47
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

First PV. I've lost all reservations about OG2 anime, this is going to be amazing unlike that insult to the series that was Divine Wars. We even get a awesome remix of Steel Beowulf too.
Old 2010-08-29, 06:36   Link #48
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Looks nice, I wonder how much story from the game they're going to cover though. Hopefully Wurger and Falken will be in the anime too.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 06:39   Link #49
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

You know... THAT was the BEST animated rendition of the Revolver Stake EVER

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 13:32   Link #50
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
when they release second season?
Series starts Friday, October 1, late night 1 am Tokyo time.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 15:18   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
The show actually has a budget, consistent looking animation and what looks like actual combat choreography this time around. I think I might give it a chance after all.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 20:45   Link #52
Kraker2k

Does this mean the show will air, what is really, October 2nd at 1am?

The Japanese times really confuse me sometimes.
Old 2010-08-29, 21:30   Link #53
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraker2k View Post
Does this mean the show will air, what is really, October 2nd at 1am? The Japanese times really confuse me sometimes.
Friday, October 1 at noon, New York time. 9am in LA. 5pm in London.

Most of the time, Japan is 13 hours ahead of New York. 16 ahead of LA. 8 ahead of London.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 01:13   Link #54
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I guess this PV give me some hopes for the anime. They better not mess up R.H.B, though, or there will be so much rages that even Zengar can't surpass .
Old 2010-08-30, 02:53   Link #55
fukarming

After all the disappointment from the SRW anime series (Mahoukishin, SRW OG divine wars, OVA), I am keeping my expectation low. Yet I will still watch the show from beginning to end just because that is SRW...........Maybe the director/ company realize that and know they will sell no matter what.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 03:07   Link #56
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wow, so much hate for Divine Wars. It wasn't bad at all, y'know. But I guess hate for a series is par for the course these days.
Old 2010-08-30, 03:41   Link #57
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
The show actually has a budget, consistent looking animation and what looks like actual combat choreography this time around. I think I might give it a chance after all.
Dude.. it's a trailer, you've been around long enough to know that trailers aren't a good representation... still after Divine Wars I guess it's alright to be optimistic.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 04:46   Link #58
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, so much hate for Divine Wars. It wasn't bad at all, y'know. But I guess hate for a series is par for the course these days.
The last couple episode is not bad. But the first 20 episodes are pretty weak. The animation is very bad (again except the final battle). The music is pretty good. The plot......well they have the entire plot in the game and yet they make the pacing uneven.........

I guess good or bad is largely base on expectations. I am a SRW fanatic so I had great expectations so I feel disappointed. And don't get me started on Mahoukishin.............
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 07:29   Link #59
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Oh yeah !!!
This is how SRW OG turns into anime...
Love the Weissy combat scene...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 14:54   Link #60
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Dude.. it's a trailer, you've been around long enough to know that trailers aren't a good representation... still after Divine Wars I guess it's alright to be optimistic.
Yes, indeed I'm only saying this conditionally and as a comparison to Divine Wars which even from the first trailer I could tell wasn't going to look all that impressive. Of course I had no idea at the time that it would be downright inconsistent and feature some of the lamest combat choreography this side of Gundam Seed Destiny, so anything good or bad is still easily possible with this one.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, science fiction