AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-06-26, 17:06   Link #4001
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muneakira View Post
Hopefully if they do an anime original they'll do what FMA did and release the accurate version that follows the novel xD
Hopefully that won't happen because Shakugan no Shana is a better story and isn't mainstreamed. But if Yuji had metallic limbs,that would be pretty awesome. Also on a side note I think Shakugan no Shana NEEDS seasons, to transist. Otherwise it would seem rushed. The plotline needs to blossom and grow, just ONE season would not work. So you could just take that remake and throw it out the window.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 17:39   Link #4002
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
Hopefully that won't happen because Shakugan no Shana is a better story and isn't mainstreamed. But if Yuji had metallic limbs,that would be pretty awesome. Also on a side note I think Shakugan no Shana NEEDS seasons, to transist. Otherwise it would seem rushed. The plotline needs to blossom and grow, just ONE season would not work. So you could just take that remake and throw it out the window.
I agree with this unless that series turns out to be 100+ episodes long it would never work...thats one of the main reasons i lost hope for a remake of the Negima anime.
Old 2011-06-26, 20:56   Link #4003
cnnydz
Feed me

wow it's been a long time since i last posted lol, and i have just finished XXI - half a year late XD
Spoiler for .:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 19:31   Link #4004
pancakes
*Author

.......anyway I went on youtube today and was looking at a lot of fan-made anime videos. I don't like them, but it's just fun to relate to people who like the same stuff. I was reading through a lot of people's comments and I noticed that no one knows what the hell their talking about. Also a lot of people use this thread as a reference to people who want' to know more information. It made me laugh. Anyway, watch this or you die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjocs...eature=related

(yes this is off-topic but it's not like anyone's having a conversation here)
Old 2011-07-01, 14:23   Link #4005
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
lol a puppy, that's it? If season 3 is filler I'm going on a killing spree. Starting in the J.C staffs headquarters.
HELL YEZ!

Rebecca Black got put down from youtube. YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE, GONNA GET DOWN FROM YOUTUBE! Yeah. (The parodies are at least epic).

As I said in an other thread, I have a depression, thanks to my friends they are cheering me up. (Or not.)

Edit: Imah better now.

Last edited by Kaskodiona; 2011-07-02 at 10:21.
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 05:54   Link #4006
SakaiYuji
Disabled By Request

Look what I've found;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtZY7-wZDA

Someone made an amv about season 3.
SakaiYuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 12:44   Link #4007
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
LISTEN I've got an idea. You's can all give me your Skype names and then we can have a conversation about... everthing! About Shana, we can play some games or something, we can just talk. Who says yes? My skype name is kaskodiona, add meh.
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 13:59   Link #4008
Amagetu

Anybody got summaries for Volume 22, 23 & 24?
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 15:08   Link #4009
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaiYuji View Post
Look what I've found;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtZY7-wZDA

Someone made an amv about season 3.
ehh honestly I hate amvs they make me wanna punch babies, but I liked the qoutes they used. Nice name by the way.
Old 2011-07-14, 15:15   Link #4010
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
LISTEN I've got an idea. You's can all give me your Skype names and then we can have a conversation about... everthing! About Shana, we can play some games or something, we can just talk. Who says yes? My skype name is kaskodiona, add meh.
my msn is xboxliveid92@yahoo.com

If you or anyone has msn add me or send me a message I'm always up for conversation. But I warn that msn has been real glitchy lately with friend requests.
Old 2011-07-14, 15:21   Link #4011
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
As of now, there are no summaries in this thread (only goes up to Volume 21). While I still believe volume 24 (and possibly 23) are still in writing that will be released when the anime eventually reaches that point. Volume 22 is left a mystery though.
Old 2011-07-14, 15:22   Link #4012
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
http://shakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Shakugan_no_Shana_Wiki

Go here. It has a lot of information on the series, including summaries. They only have up until 21 though. But, nonetheless, it's a good site. You can try contactiing translators who have personally read the series if your that desperate. Personally I suggest you don't spoil yourself from 23 and 24 that's basically the end of the story, but that's just my opinion.
Old 2011-07-14, 16:24   Link #4013
SakaiYuji
Disabled By Request

Quote:
ehh honestly I hate amvs they make me wanna punch babies, but I liked the qoutes they used. Nice name by the way.
Eh, really? Haha well im an amv maker myself. Thanks
Old 2011-07-14, 16:28   Link #4014
SakaiYuji
Disabled By Request

Ive been wondering since im new to this forum and all, but did someone posted a link of volume 17 chapter 3 in english? I've read it last week on the internet and I still got the link so I could share.. That is if someone hasnt posted the link before eheh.
Old 2011-07-14, 17:51   Link #4015
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Not that I can see recently no, I may be missing things though. Nevertheless you should post the link anyway, it can't hurt after all.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 18:29   Link #4016
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaiYuji View Post
Ive been wondering since im new to this forum and all, but did someone posted a link of volume 17 chapter 3 in english? I've read it last week on the internet and I still got the link so I could share.. That is if someone hasnt posted the link before eheh.
The only spoilers we have for volume 17 on this thread are from Marcus H. and Angrypokstick that I gathered from the (as SkyFlames puts it) Hooves Reconciliation

Quote:
Short summaries for Volumes 17 and 21 (Credits to Marcus H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Here's the last part of the summaries.

Spoiler for Volumes XVIII and XIX:

Now, we just need the summaries for XX and XXI: Centerhill's death and the reunion of the remaining Three Gods of the Earth.
Long first part summary of Volume 17 (Credits to Angrypokstick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Been awhile since i posted here. Been to busy with my job for the past 4 month. Anyways here is the first part to my vol17 summary
Spoiler for vol 17 summary:
Do you mean the translation from this website? Wordpress?
Old 2011-07-14, 20:32   Link #4017
Amagetu

I personally don't mind about spoilers, i'm not one of those guys that gets annoyed knowing what is gonna come, it's not what is going to come that has the impact, it's how it's executed imo.

*EDIT*

Like in Toradora, you could say

Spoiler for Toradora:

Knowing that, that was gonna come and then seeing it executed are two completely different things, to each is their own though. .

I already knew their were spoilers up to 21, checked the wiki out myself hence why I asked for 22, 23 & 24. ;p

By the way wikipedia says this for the Release of current volumes on SNS.

22 Shakugan no Shana XIX (灼眼のシャナXIX) September 10, 2009[24]

23 Shakugan no Shana XX (灼眼のシャナXX) April 10, 2010[25]

24 Shakugan no Shana XXI (灼眼のシャナXXI) November 10, 2010[26]

P.S They had Volumes that didn't count in Roman numerals, not sure if this information on the wiki is correct here though, any ideas?
Old 2011-07-14, 20:43   Link #4018
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The novels that don't have roman numerals in them are extras/side-stories. So its basically only 21 volumes released taking out the extras (sorta makes me think there are gonna be about 22-23 volumes actually to end this series instead of 24).
Old 2011-07-14, 20:51   Link #4019
Amagetu

Aha that explains it, I read the spoilers so far and I just hope

Spoiler for Shana:
Old 2011-07-14, 20:54   Link #4020
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

There have been those types of speculations in this thread ever since volume 18 was released so no need for the spoiler tag We've been debating about how exactly the author tends to end this series about 40-50 pages ago, and so far we've been coming up with sad endings, and some happy endings.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen