AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-17, 11:39   Link #1801
Kadi
知識の探求者

Can I just say it works out? By the way, maybe it showed if she had no idea of normal life? Who knows? (okayokay, I do, darthfanta does, kira does and I guess a few more, but that's not the point, is it?)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:40   Link #1802
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I think what they mean is that compared to Verethragna's ten forms, individual authorities of other Campiones don't seem to carry as many powers.
What I get is the more authorities form one god you have like Godou the more condition will they have.

But if the authoroty you get is one per God it has less limits on its use.

Btw, if Melqart also blessed Godou is there a chance of him awakening Melqart's authorities in the future?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:41   Link #1803
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Can I just say it works out? By the way, maybe it showed if she had no idea of normal life? Who knows? (okayokay, I do, darthfanta does, kira does and I guess a few more, but that's not the point, is it?)
Hahaha True, I will wait patiently to read the whole thing. Quite strange, when I think of a Ojou Sama like she is her cooking is like out of the box for her character. Oh and Kadi I still think that Koto looks awfully like a Banjo.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:41   Link #1804
tsunade666

Quote:
Erica had V11 for herself, Ena had most of V9. I'm quite sure V13 will put focus on Yuri, she's been out of the loop for a while. She had a few scenes in V7, but that put more focus on the harem altogether. By now I wonder why I actually liked her the most... the other three girls' presence is that much bigger right now.
I also like Yuri among the 4 because among those girls. She is the less trouble and more normal to be with I like less trouble life after all.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:45   Link #1805
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hahaha True, I will wait patiently to read the whole thing. Quite strange, when I think of a Ojou Sama like she is her cooking is like out of the box for her character. Oh and Kadi I still think that Koto looks awfully like a Banjo.
I think I wrote you a PM about that. The kanji says Koto, but according to the dictionary it can also mean some Chinese instrument... that still looks like a koto. Finally, it can mean zither (still koto-like) or just stringed instrument *sigh*
Old 2012-07-17, 11:48   Link #1806
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I know you sent me a private message about it, but can't seem to wrap my head around it. Maybe it a Modernize Koto, the original Koto makes a beautiful sound and music.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:48   Link #1807
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I also like Yuri among the 4 because among those girls. She is the less trouble and more normal to be with I like less trouble life after all.
Normal?
Mmmm... I find her to be quite the cockbloquer even if there is no girl to block at all, many tantrums from her . At least I find her tolerable unlike imouto...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 11:53   Link #1808
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Normal?
Mmmm... I find her to be quite the cockbloquer even if there is no girl to block at all, many tantrums from her . At least I find her tolerable unlike imouto...
Then try comparing her to the other 3 which spells trouble for me minus the imouto. I don't count her.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:54   Link #1809
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Normal?
Mmmm... I find her to be quite the cockbloquer even if there is no girl to block at all, many tantrums from her .
It is normal, how many women do you know will tolerate having 3 more females around the man she loves? My mother told me "Woman are very territorial and will make it known when you cross it especially when it comes relationships". Other than that, Yuri is an example of what people call her a Yamato Nadeshiko and she pretty much follows almost everything described of them. She already knows how to cook, clean, and among other normal housewife can do for her age. She is type where you can live with in peace.
Old 2012-07-17, 19:14   Link #1810
zzhk
Summary Machine

Concerning Luo Hao's instrument...

Quote:
I think I wrote you a PM about that. The kanji says Koto, but according to the dictionary it can also mean some Chinese instrument... that still looks like a koto. Finally, it can mean zither (still koto-like) or just stringed instrument *sigh*
Quote:
I know you sent me a private message about it, but can't seem to wrap my head around it. Maybe it a Modernize Koto, the original Koto makes a beautiful sound and music.
The Chinese translation says yueqin (月琴) and the illustration matches.

I also see the words 月琴(げっきん) / gekkin on Page 189 in the Japanese version.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 19:20   Link #1811
Kadi
知識の探求者

Don't tell me I missed the moon kanji... *SIGH*.

(yeah, I did~~ Or I checked the wrong instance)
Old 2012-07-17, 19:29   Link #1812
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

So that is it, it really does match. Thank you, I was puzzle why would Luo play a Koto. It isn't Chinese.
Old 2012-07-17, 19:35   Link #1813
zzhk
Summary Machine

Not exactly, the koto is just the Japanese version of another Chinese instrument.

A lot of ancient Japanese culture is borrowed or derived from China after all.
Old 2012-07-17, 20:31   Link #1814
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Quote:

So no Dead Metal from Luo Hao, huh.
Old 2012-07-17, 20:37   Link #1815
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
So no Dead Metal from Luo Hao, huh.
Luo Hao have many reasons for not liking Metai, she is 200 years old so like old people she would prefer soothing and peaceful music or she just lost touch in time or she just don't like it. Here is some music of Yueqin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEm7GUEPLdc
Old 2012-07-17, 20:42   Link #1816
KilluaX90

Then what kind of instrument does Luo Hao play in the color illustration? It still doesn't look like the Japanese Koto or the Chinese Guzheng.

EDIT: And there is one problem with Luo Hao's yueqin: it has 5 strings while the wiki says it has 4
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 20:51   Link #1817
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
Then what kind of instrument does Luo Hao play in the color illustration? It still doesn't look like the Japanese Koto or the Chinese Guzheng.

EDIT: And there is one problem with Luo Hao's yueqin: it has 5 strings while the wiki says it has 4
Must be her own version, the original had 4 the more Modernize has 4 or 3. She is a Campione after all so I am not surprise, just wonder if she can play it well? Oh and it is most likely the Chinese Guzheng if that is Luo due to the fact she is Jiangnan or could be another character, I don't see her wearing that traditional clothing.
Old 2012-07-17, 21:02   Link #1818
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post

The words on the page says yueqin, so there's no doubt about it.

Just regard the illustration as artistic error license.
Old 2012-07-18, 02:39   Link #1819
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
What I get is the more authorities form one god you have like Godou the more condition will they have.

But if the authoroty you get is one per God it has less limits on its use.

Btw, if Melqart also blessed Godou is there a chance of him awakening Melqart's authorities in the future?
True, i recall reading where Pandora told Verethragna and Melqart to bless Godou, I don't know if Godou have Melqart's authorities and just haven't realize it yet or Godou never had Melqart's authorities.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 03:06   Link #1820
XFire
150% done

Spoiler for vol 11:

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem