AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-15, 04:26   Link #1961
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah Ddraig likes Ise. Because apparently Ise is the only host of Ddraig that doesnt treat him like an item.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:27   Link #1962
Soji

n0m@n@Thanks for the explanation, I was sure was that situation ,becuse the face the dragon did XD I thought was Ddaig who did not want this situation to happen.
Quote:
Yeah Ddraig likes Ise. Because apparently Ise is the only host of Ddraig that doesnt treat him like an item.
True .. He always talking with him as if he were speaking with a person or brother or I'm wrong (I mean Ise with Ddaig )
Old 2012-01-15, 04:27   Link #1963
SvNto7

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well it's not actually a heart disease but a stress that Ddraig has because of Ise.
In Volume 6 onwards Ise gets a nickname Oppai-Dragon, and most people stops calling him Seki-ryutei (Red Dragon Emperor) and starts calling him Chichiryutei (Tits Dragon Emperor). Because of that it damaged Ddraig's pride really badly to the point he starts to cry everytime people calls him that. It also affected Albion, so Ise basically made Two-Heavly Dragon cry and miserable. The stress caused Ddraig to not appear that much front of Ise. So Azazel had to find a psychologist for Dragon to take care of him. So that's what heart disease means. The state of Ddraig's concious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
of course it's make strees after all dragon famous for there freedom , pride,violance,power and arrogant.
that name hurt draig pride really big.
on vol 7 draig and albion cried when watch the show.
ise cry too and vali look confused what to do with them.
stres make many people crazy lets hope draig not gone wacko.
Lol, so that what's means by heart disease. But what is unexpected is Albion got stressed too, two heavenly dragon got pawned by one "very" perverted man

Well i got his feeling,
Once a mighty and feared by all beings even God down to perverted ones. Poor Ddraig, got himself a suitable owner (Ise slowly can unleash the true potential of Dragon Gauntlet) while also a perverted.

How can Azazel find Psychiatrist for Ddraig, afaik Ddraig can only talk with Ise right?
Old 2012-01-15, 04:29   Link #1964
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Dress Break is a very dangerous and terrifying technique indeed... i mean it don't even recognize allies from enemies...

At least Ise know how to show his appreciation... he even thanked Asia and Koneko-chan for the treat...

Thanks n0m@n for the translation...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-01-15, 04:30   Link #1965
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Well it's not actually a heart disease but a stress that Ddraig has because of Ise.
In Volume 6 onwards Ise gets a nickname Oppai-Dragon, and most people stops calling him Seki-ryutei (Red Dragon Emperor) and starts calling him Chichiryutei (Tits Dragon Emperor). Because of that it damaged Ddraig's pride really badly to the point he starts to cry everytime people calls him that. It also affected Albion, so Ise basically made Two-Heavly Dragon cry and miserable. The stress caused Ddraig to not appear that much front of Ise. So Azazel had to find a psychologist for Dragon to take care of him. So that's what heart disease means. The state of Ddraig's concious.
just wondering how would psychologist help Ddraig since he is still seal in the Sacred Gear, can other hear Ddraig speak, cause i thought only ise can hear him ?
Old 2012-01-15, 04:32   Link #1966
n0m@n
C-Z

Nope. Ddraig can speak with others is well. Ise and Ddraig can also talk to each other within their hearts and also verbally.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:33   Link #1967
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
Lol, so that what's means by heart disease. But what is unexpected is Albion got stressed too, two heavenly dragon got pawned by one "very" perverted man

Well i got his feeling,
Once a mighty and feared by all beings even God down to perverted ones. Poor Ddraig, got himself a suitable owner (Ise slowly can unleash the true potential of Dragon Gauntlet) while also a perverted.

How can Azazel find Psychiatrist for Ddraig, afaik Ddraig can only talk with Ise right?
well ddraig can speak with other people went ise not consious.
after ise gone to jagernout mode he lost consious for few days.
on that time azazel speak with draig asking about ise condition..
so it's posible for comunicate with draig vice versa.
draig can make sound from gantulet.
he also can make sacred gear show up on will.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:41   Link #1968
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

oh i see, I think Ise could of won the match if Koneko kept quiet about Ise Dress-Break skill.

Another question, would the holy sword have the same affect on Ise left arm? since Ise left arm is a dragon arm.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:55   Link #1969
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
ROFL! a pyschologist hahaha woah the autor it's pretty original.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:55   Link #1970
DeliriousEagle

Damn we nearly at 2000 posts and on page 100.
Old 2012-01-15, 04:58   Link #1971
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
Damn we nearly at 2000 posts and on page 100.
want me to spam "thanks n0m@n" till we reach 2000? i'm free right now
Old 2012-01-15, 04:58   Link #1972
n0m@n
C-Z

Well Dragon are not actually vulnerable to power of light. The only one which will be toxic to dragons are Ascalon. So the power of light are not poisonous to dragon but it would still give them damage. But not as much as how devils and fallen angels are vulnerable to light. Ise held the cross in volume 2 because his left arm became a dragon arm. So it means the power of light didn't affect his hand. So if a devil gets hurt just by touching the blade of holy-sword, Ise's left arm won't. But it hasnt happened so far so I cant actually guarantee it.
Old 2012-01-15, 05:02   Link #1973
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh we are almost upto 2000! Just a week ago we did the 1000th! Man this thread is going fast!
Old 2012-01-15, 05:04   Link #1974
endarion88

Quote:
Oh we are almost upto 2000! Just a week ago we did the 1000th! Man this thread is going fast!
that's thanks to your good work
Old 2012-01-15, 05:07   Link #1975
Ikaros000
Hetare Yakitori

Quote:
I suppose i guessed right then about Ddraig's heart disease thing
Old 2012-01-15, 05:11   Link #1976
n0m@n
C-Z

Sweet!

Also I actually hope thy make a figure for Ise's Balance-Breaker. You don't have to worry about the girls because they will definitely make their figures. But I'm not sure about Ise's BB, which would look so awesome to have.
Old 2012-01-15, 05:17   Link #1977
endarion88

the girls figures...tempted to reach out for all my savings now...
Old 2012-01-15, 05:18   Link #1978
Ikaros000
Hetare Yakitori

Whilst you dig into your savings, i'll start saving up XD
Old 2012-01-15, 05:19   Link #1979
n0m@n
C-Z

Same here. But I need to find work first.
Old 2012-01-15, 05:22   Link #1980
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Same here. But I need to find work first.
oh! n0m@n-sama for the 2000 post bless us with another chapter xD

it's a joke i just finished to read the last update, Ise and kiba got beaten but the dress break event saves the day xD
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural