AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-23, 11:56   Link #1461
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I was more or less wondering if they will make the same approach as "waiting the first season result, and see if they wrap the second one or not" ploy, or if they already planned more than that (or simply 2 cour, which would be noticeable by the time 7-8 episodes are aired).
Well, yeah, of course we can only speculate. So far, like I said, this is just one TV station saying what anime they'll be airing this fall, and isn't really a Production Committee announcement. I suspect, based on previous comments from the staff, that they are planning for second half (why not?), but I suppose it's prudent not to count your chickens before they hatch. We'll see what official announcements happen (if any) between now and the airing. There'll also be another Dengeki Visual Art's coming this fall (October, IIRC), so perhaps more in there.
Old 2012-08-23, 12:16   Link #1462
leokiko

Well, if this will be just 2-cour then it's all over, it's gonna be shit.

But we all know it's gonna be split cours. 2-cours then 1-cour.
Old 2012-08-23, 14:00   Link #1463
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

So two cours is considered "very long" now? With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm just going to assume that this will be a complete rendition of the story in 26 episodes unless/until the last half of this anime proves me wrong. Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
Old 2012-08-23, 14:05   Link #1464
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised. (...) Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
Not sure I'm understanding you correctly,as you said splitting seasons has been done a lot recently,so why not count on it?
Old 2012-08-23, 14:43   Link #1465
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
So two cours is considered "very long" now? With the ridiculous amount of split cour anime being produced recently, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm just going to assume that this will be a complete rendition of the story in 26 episodes unless/until the last half of this anime proves me wrong. Yes, it could be another Clannad, in the sense of split between two seasons, but I won't count on it.
I'd be down with that. 2 26 episode seasons, with the final story at the end of the second season like KyoAni did with After Story.
Old 2012-08-23, 15:54   Link #1466
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Who even said that? Key said that the anime would be sufficiently long to cover the story, but again, this is only the TV station announcing how long this particular timeslot was booked for. Expecting them to book a one-year-straight timeblock is pretty much unheard of for late-night anime. So I don't think you can rush to any conclusions yet.
Old 2012-08-23, 15:56   Link #1467
OPN

26 episodes? God dam* it. Im really hoping this is going to be split cour and the last half will air in the summer with refrain and maybe the ex routes.
Old 2012-08-23, 16:12   Link #1468
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
26 episodes? God dam* it. I'm really hoping this is going to be split cour and the last half will air in the summer with refrain and maybe the ex routes.
That doesn't mean that LB! will not get 2 seasons. There's a possibility of a Refrain season.

I just wish that most of you guys wouldn't panic over the announcement of just one season XD Like someone else said, most animes revealed that it was getting a 2nd season in the later part of the series. We'll be able to tell if Refrain is going to get a separate season once we learn when and how the ex routes will be implemented and by the pacing when LB! starts airing.

I hope that most things (ex routes, 2 seasons, battles, omnibus format, etc) are answered in next month's Dengeki though D:

Well aside from that, if there is going to be another season for Refrain, I hope that it airs a season or two after the last episode; I'll be disappointed if JC Staff decides to air the 2nd season with a year+ gap ]:
Old 2012-08-23, 16:17   Link #1469
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
That doesn't mean that LB! will not get 2 seasons. There's a possibility of a Refrain season.

I just wish that most of you guys wouldn't panic over the announcement of just one season XD Like someone else said, most animes revealed that it was getting a 2nd season in the later part of the series. We'll be able to tell if Refrain is going to get a separate season once we learn when and how the ex routes will be implemented and by the pacing when LB! starts airing.

I hope that most things (ex routes, 2 seasons, battles, omnibus format, etc) are answered in next month's Dengeki though D:

Well aside from that, if there is going to be another season for Refrain, I hope that it airs a season or two after the last episode; I'll be disappointed if JC Staff decides to air the 2nd season with a year+ gap ]:
Thats what i meant sorry lol. If this season is solely the common route plus the heroine routes (besides EX) then im sure it'll be good. Clannad AS wasn't announced till the end of the last episode so if there really is a S2 of LB then it will be announced at the end of the last episode.
Old 2012-08-23, 17:17   Link #1470
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Who even said that? Key said that the anime would be sufficiently long to cover the story, but again, this is only the TV station announcing how long this particular timeslot was booked for. Expecting them to book a one-year-straight timeblock is pretty much unheard of for late-night anime. So I don't think you can rush to any conclusions yet.
In the end, it comes down to pretty much this.

As long a Key says the anime will be long, I'll believe. No, 26 episodes is not long. not long enough.
Old 2012-08-23, 21:04   Link #1471
matrixhazard

But if 1st season is 2 cours then 2nd season is 1 cour, is it not somewhat weird? I mean I never saw any Anime used to do this kind of broadcasting before.

If it is natural, In my opinion, Refrain alone will still be too short for 12-13 eps [mod edit: novel-based plot details removed]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-23 at 21:55.
Old 2012-08-23, 21:37   Link #1472
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
I'd be down with that. 2 26 episode seasons, with the final story at the end of the second season like KyoAni did with After Story.
26 Episodes is too long for Refrain, 12-13 are enough.
Old 2012-08-23, 21:53   Link #1473
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
With Clannad when they got into Kotomi's arc you knew a second season would be added you just had that feeling it wouldn't be possible. I hope the same goes for this that we can tell it won't be possible in just 26 eps.
Old 2012-08-24, 01:21   Link #1474
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
But if 1st season is 2 cours then 2nd season is 1 cour, is it not somewhat weird? I mean I never saw any Anime used to do this kind of broadcasting before.
It's uncommon do to that stuff, the only ones I can think of that format are Black Butler and Qwaser of Stigmata.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-08-24, 03:48   Link #1475
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ It's more frequent than that actually, it's a fate that many popular series suffer (let's say Nodame Cantabile, Honey and clover, Big Windup!, DTB are good examples)
Old 2012-08-24, 09:33   Link #1476
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post

If it is natural, In my opinion, Refrain alone will still be too short for 12-13 eps [mod edit: novel-based plot details removed]
Initial D, before the third season was made.

simply put, it is not out of the question at all.
Old 2012-08-24, 09:50   Link #1477
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind people to not talk about specific routes in this thread, as these are spoilers. If you wish to speculate about what possible routes could be adapted in the anime, please go to the game thread instead.
Old 2012-08-24, 11:51   Link #1478
Serphirs

Its funny to read now people bitching about the amount of chapters ...
C'mon, I'm truly happy with them.

Given all the hate fans have been throwing against JCstaff this months, do you actually think that JC will going to announce more than twenty-something chapters? (And as relentlessflame says, just was a broadcaster's publication)

If this show end up being bad, or at least sells bad -fact that I doubt honestly but, who knows? due to the almost derisory hate fans have shown, everything is possible, or laudable to think at this point-.
To make more than forty chapters would be a disaster for the production committee, at this uncertain scenario. I guess those chapters are just the begining, furthermore is rasonable to announce 2nd seasons after the show starts, or even close to its end, since at that moment fanbase should be more confident about the proyect and also staff about their franchise.

The point here, is that there are a lot to consider before say: "Ok, guys we're gonna do a 2nd season". Don't be paranoic.
Old 2012-08-24, 15:07   Link #1479
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
26 Episodes is too long for Refrain, 12-13 are enough.
That's what I meant.

Last edited by Jmac; 2012-08-24 at 15:11. Reason: Spoilers and wrong thread
Old 2012-08-24, 20:58   Link #1480
matrixhazard

I would like to know about the information and some of previous works of Michiru Shimada-san who works as script writer of this anime.

Because I'm really bored with people in my country always said a lot of desperate things about this anime like "WTF J.C.?? Seriously? Then this anime is going to be a trash/ We're doomed/ This is going to get out of direction for the win" , no matter how much I explained them.

I don't know much about her. However after skimming in this forum, I believe I can be sure of the hope for a good direction to this anime with her writing a script to, and maybe with this information, it can make some of people in my country stop saying such a boring thing.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime game, little busters