AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-10-11, 14:55   Link #141
Shigan
Forever a Journey

I just saw the first episode and...

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD!!!!!!!!

That was just to much, the guy getting all psyched and macho, roaring "THE WOMAN IS MIIIINE!!!" at the top of his supposed-to-be mecha while the girls are smooching on the ground... I mean WTF??? XD *explodes in another fit of laughter*

I've actually never watched another anime like this before, was that the humor or did they actually consdier that a serious and 'good' anime? XD

A FLUTE? uh......."I love you! Therefor, I must shove this up your ¤%/%(¤!!!"? or what? I guess it will be another of the long line of 'wtf's I'm gonna have if I decide to stay with this.
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 19:49   Link #142
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
A FLUTE? uh......."I love you! Therefor, I must shove this up your ¤%/%(¤!!!"? or what? I guess it will be another of the long line of 'wtf's I'm gonna have if I decide to stay with this.
There was this one time in band camp... (rings a bell)
btw.. i seem u all very familiar with the characters... is this like a second season or something?
g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 20:07   Link #143
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
I just saw the first episode and...

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD!!!!!!!!

That was just to much, the guy getting all psyched and macho, roaring "THE WOMAN IS MIIIINE!!!" at the top of his supposed-to-be mecha while the girls are smooching on the ground... I mean WTF??? XD *explodes in another fit of laughter*
Hey....that was the best part of ep01. That guy seemed like a pro but I don't think he knew what was going on down below. I think if he did...he might have reverted back to his original....reverted form...or something like that
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 21:20   Link #144
LinChoiSin

i usually don't like yuri or Yaoi scenes in animes ,that's why i dropped MSGM after one episode and "yami to ..." but the first episode of "Kannaduki" was so strange that it became interesting and OOgami seemed to be so "out of it" in his Mecha that i began to like him.Besides being very found of music i feel like i should wait until a certain scene appear to make a judgement
More seriously is this show supposed to be a parody ?because in my mind it looks like a more adult version of "kyou kara maou" or is it a serious show?
LinChoiSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 02:03   Link #145
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinChoiSin
i usually don't like yuri or Yaoi scenes in animes ,that's why i dropped MSGM after one episode and "yami to ..." but the first episode of "Kannaduki" was so strange that it became interesting and OOgami seemed to be so "out of it" in his Mecha that i began to like him.Besides being very found of music i feel like i should wait until a certain scene appear to make a judgement
More seriously is this show supposed to be a parody ?because in my mind it looks like a more adult version of "kyou kara maou" or is it a serious show?
It's supposed to be serious in mood. Just a bit too wacky, that's all
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 23:32   Link #146
rainysky

Watched it, like it...character designs are really nice... always like mecha action in any anime :P the shoujo ai theme really doesn't bother me, i think its sweet...think i'm becoming a shoujo ai fan! ...this is like the 3rd anime i read people say its shoujo ai!... oh well, doesn't bother me ... chikane and himeko make too cute of a couple to dislike ....

Heres a link that has wallpapers i found on another forum, so all thanks goes to that person don't remember seeing it here so i thought i'd just post it incase:

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/200409-10/cts006.html

the second button up from the bottom on the left menu is a link to preview a couple of pages of the manga, i think it stops just before the kiss scene of the first ep.

can't read what going on, but chikane does look scarier, but i still doubt she could have 'plot' anything, or do anything to hurt himeko

btw, anyone know where to find the lyrics to the op/end, listened to the OP, think its cool! thanks!...(waiting to see what the opening in ep 2 looks like)...
rainysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 13:32   Link #147
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
OP: KOTOKO - Re-Sublimity
ED: KOTOKO - agony

Both released on KOTOKO 2nd MAXI single on 17th november along with KOTOKO - Suppuration. :X
I love Kotoko.... well...alot of Ive songs. I must have the OP!! It was kind of funny b/c I knew who was singing before the artist's name even popped up. Same thing happened w/ Fafner...:shrugs:
Old 2004-10-15, 13:44   Link #148
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
I love Kotoko.... well...alot of Ive songs. I must have the OP!!
I have the full version of Re-sublimity but only the TV rip of agony...ugh!

agony sounds better in my opinion, too! >_<
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 14:10   Link #149
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak

You know something...I might actually have Re-sublimity also...I need to check when I get home. Grr...I wish that I would've checked after I heard it b/c if I don't have it...I'll be Hmm...to keep this from being sent to the music section; it's amaszing how fast the love triangle developed . I would like to know who that girl w/ the glasses is b/c she's kind of cute

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-10-15 at 14:26.
Old 2004-10-15, 14:51   Link #150
Diaphanus
Usor Linguae Latinae

KnM looks interersting. I think I'll check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
yup I guess it should be kannaduki... But since the kanji 神無月 is actually an existing term (it means the 10th month in the Japanese Moon Calender, which is from the middle of October to the middle of November) and usually translated as kannazuki, so I put kannazuki at first
According to the Nippon (or Nihon) system of romanization, kannaduki is the transliteration of "神無月."

However, according to the Hepburn system (the most widely-used one) and the Kunrei system (the official system of the Japanese government), kannazuki is the transliteration of "神無月." You are more likely to see kannazuki nowadays.

So I think it's kind of strange that they decided to use the Nippon-system spelling.
Old 2004-10-15, 16:16   Link #151
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak

The full version of Re-sublimity isn't out yet right? I thought the CD was coming out later?
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 16:53   Link #152
Spiggy
Invisible

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
You know something...I might actually have Re-sublimity also...I need to check when I get home. Grr...I wish that I would've checked after I heard it b/c if I don't have it...I'll be
hehe....any hoo. Woohooo....I knew that I had it somewhere and Sar...you're right...Agony is a tad bit better.
Quote:
The full version of Re-sublimity isn't out yet right? I thought the CD was coming out later?
umm.....Sar slept w/ the marketing people....

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-10-15 at 16:58. Reason: dribble and I'm stupid today when typing
Old 2004-10-15, 20:41   Link #153
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Anyone checked which fansub group is better for KnM???
Static-subs, Anime4Life, or Shinsen/Animeyuki ??? Dunno which one to pick
Hao Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 20:43   Link #154
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

**** YEAH!!!

It's what I've been waiting for all week... episode 2!!
Old 2004-10-15, 20:43   Link #155
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

I saw Static's, it was very well done in my opinion. The encode looked nice, and the font was readble and color-matched. The karaoke was nicely done but not OVERdone, though they could have used a simpler font for main dailogue pretty good based on the speed of the release. Not sure on the others though.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 20:49   Link #156
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao Asakura
Anyone checked which fansub group is better for KnM???
Static-subs, Anime4Life, or Shinsen/Animeyuki ??? Dunno which one to pick
I've only watched Static's as well, and overall they did a pretty good job. ^_^
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 23:24   Link #157
Sokar

I just saw episode two, and it has confirmed my opinion that this show is the most original show ever! You again have romance first half and then mecha fighting second half. It's somehow hilarious and serious at the same time, probably due to the ridiculous transition from lesbian romance to crazy mecha fighting. Not to mention they got a girl of every taste now. I can't wait to see the super cute loli girl in action next ep. Also, the chain guy reminds me so much of Nadesico's Gekkigangar 3, shouting out every punch. I'm so hook on this anime, this now tops my list of best anime of the new season, it's just so cool, weird, corny, and mostly importantly, hot!
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 00:20   Link #158
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Heh, even as early as Episode 2, you can see the roots of Chikane's jealousy towards Oogami Souma and Himeko, haha.

I have no doubt in my mind however that Chikane will win.

Great episode, I was afraid they'd leave the battle in the middle and cliffhanger it.

GO OOGAMI GO!!! (I gotta go for the underdog in this one).

Spoiler:

Old 2004-10-16, 00:25   Link #159
Spiggy
Invisible

I watched Anime4Life since I can't seem to dl SS shurgs..it's not too bad.
Old 2004-10-16, 00:39   Link #160
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, mecha, romance, shounen, yuri