Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-13, 15:51   Link #41
noor
Genin

Send a message via Yahoo to noor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
but all of that must've happened in a split-second then, cos' naruto had just had his umbilical cord cut off when the Kyuubi was sealed inside him...
u never know ! !
Old 2004-04-13, 16:08   Link #42
faith4

ya , naruto does sort of look like the 4th honkage, by their hair colors and their hair styles.
Old 2004-04-13, 16:11   Link #43
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

ive noticed this first time i saw the 4th
Old 2004-04-13, 16:16   Link #44
Saaruto
Anime Watcher

Send a message via AIM to Saaruto Send a message via MSN to Saaruto
Manga Spoilers

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-13, 16:20   Link #45
Black Jaggan
Killing Intent

Right now, I'm wondering why there is a 3 page thread on something we apparently all agree on. That wouldn't be so bad, if everyone had something usefull to say about it, but right now it's just people repeating eachother.
Old 2004-04-13, 16:23   Link #46
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Well then that does it. Naruto's mom MUST be Ramen Girl!

I mean Naruto loves ramen...Ramen Girl makes ramen. 2+2=5?
The similarities are uncanny people!
No wonder Naruto goes to the stand everyday.

She's young, cute, and can cook...what guy wouldn't want to knock her up!
*notices ramen girl fans wavering in the distance*
Old 2004-04-13, 16:48   Link #47
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
Well then that does it. Naruto's mom MUST be Ramen Girl!

I mean Naruto loves ramen...Ramen Girl makes ramen. 2+2=5?
The similarities are uncanny people!
No wonder Naruto goes to the stand everyday.

She's young, cute, and can cook...what guy wouldn't want to knock her up!
*notices ramen girl fans wavering in the distance*
maybe it was Ramen Girl's evil twin! I wouldn't mind her dying.. (though... a Ramen Girl treesome... big time!!!!!!!)
Old 2004-04-13, 16:58   Link #48
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Naruto hasn't any mother, The 4th was knocked up by the chakrachloriens.
OMGosh LMFHO stop your killing me

oh, thanks Hunter I needed that (pure laughs)

Spoiler:

Quote:
but all of that must've happened in a split-second then, cos' naruto had just had his umbilical cord cut off when the Kyuubi was sealed inside him...
Uhm... that cord is known to stay on a baby for up to a month, most dry and fall off in 7-14 days. So it isn't likeit has to mean that his mom just gave birth to him and then Kyuubi comes a stopping in like Rat-zilla.
Old 2004-04-13, 17:20   Link #49
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I think they might some way be related, but in any other case nothing is rock yet. Please don't make comparisons based on techniques they know. Jiraiya taught Naruto the Rasengan just like he taught the 4th the Rasengan. Does that mean Jiraiya is related to them too?

A more concrete theory would be bringing up that Jiraiya apologized to the 4th when he was putting Naruto's life at risk. It doesn't mean the 4th is inside Naruto but it could mean he's apologizing to the 4th because Naruto is an important entity to him. It is possible that the 4th is sealed inside Naruto, but this would only be a sound theory if we knew whether or not the 4th's body was recovered after his confrontation with Kyubi. Another thing to note, is that it has ALSO been mentioned that Orochimaru couldn't summon the 4th against the 3rd. Was it that he couldn't, or that he was stopped? We don't know because translations are never perfect.

I think Orochimaru couldn't summon the 4th, because if the 3rd knew a technique to stop a summon, he would've done it before the 2nd Hokage was summoned, or it would've directly mentioned that he did a technique to stop the summon. We'll know soon enough, you know why? The anime always has fillers with this stuff, so I'm sure if there WAS a technique, they'll go into an entire little demonstration showing what the technique was, how he did it, and Orochimaru will comment on it, even though he wasn't able to stop it. Hell, we might even see another little chakra figure, showing where the 3rd pulled the chakra from to do such a technique.

i was the first one from wut ive seen to post the theroy of the 4th is in naruto. this was in a diff therad. lol u need to watch it again. the 3rd goes ahh i need to stop him from summoning him(4th) so he stops him. but i forgot what with. u dont need ones body to seal them in the stomah(beast summoned). the justu seals both souls in side the belly of the beast(summon dude forgot name) to fight for enternity. perhaps the 4th did it diff and put kyubi in naruto and his soul wich would explane the apperance untill he summons kyubis charka then he looks like him. that makes since to me more than anything else. only cause when he takes kyubis soul, his and kyubis are supposed to go into that summons stomach but kyubis didnt, its in narutos.. get wut i mean?

the mother and father is the hardest theirs no clues to that. the 4th being the father makes sence. and the mother ehhh dude we just have to wait lol.

actully if naruto is the 4ths son nejis predested crap doesnt mean anything. this isnt the medevil, ages u can change ur status. the 4th and the 3rd arent related.
plus many times does it stat that the kage is the most powerfull and qualified ninja in the village

Last edited by DAyGO; 2004-04-13 at 17:36.
Old 2004-04-13, 17:24   Link #50
noor
Genin

Send a message via Yahoo to noor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAyGO
i was the first one from wut ive seen to post the theroy of the 4ths in naruto this was in a diff therad. lol u need to watch it again. the 3rd goes ahh i need to not let him summon him so he stops him. but i forgot wut wtih. u dont need ones body to seal them in their the justu seals both souls in side the belly of the beast(summon dude forgot name) to fight for enternity. perhaps the 4th did it diff and put kyubi in naruto and his soul wich would explane the apperance untill he summons kyubis charka then he looks like him. that makes since to me more than anything else. only cause when he takes kyubis soul its supposed to go into that summons stomach but it didnt its in narutos.. get wut i mean?

can u write in ENGLISH ?
Old 2004-04-13, 17:28   Link #51
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
Uhm... that cord is known to stay on a baby for up to a month, most dry and fall off in 7-14 days.
I hope you aren't serious about that...

btw, DAyGO: that was... astonishing.
Old 2004-04-13, 17:34   Link #52
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
I hope you aren't serious about that...

btw, DAyGO: that was... astonishing.

im sry lol im horable at grammer but i changed it so maybe it makes more since
Old 2004-04-13, 18:27   Link #53
Soju
Just Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
ninja babe in tit top condition
I want a ninja babe in tit top condition!!

Uh... I think pathyfinder was serious... because.... er... it sounds familiar.
Old 2004-04-13, 18:46   Link #54
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Well, the cord is cut after birth between the mother and child however the doctor or whom ever will cut the cord about 2" or so away from the baby belly button, and that "cord" does take a few days to dry up and fall off. I can't remember how long the cord was shown on that scene with naruto with the Kyuubi seal, however I do believe he was perhaps only a day or so old.

The kyuubi ate
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-13, 18:54   Link #55
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Or maybe the Kyubi's the mother of Naruto, she was angry against the Leaf because the 4th raped her...
Poor little foxy :/
Old 2004-04-13, 18:58   Link #56
DAyGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Or maybe the Kyubi's the mother of Naruto, she was angry against the Leaf because the 4th raped her...
Poor little foxy :/

lmgdfao lo good theroy think i might stick with that one it seems resonable ehh then u could say that his mother is in his stomach just likes garras mother is in his sand lmfao no im kidding but tis funny
Old 2004-04-13, 19:18   Link #57
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Iruka is obviously Kakashi's father because they both have scars.
Old 2004-04-13, 19:40   Link #58
Soju
Just Godlike

O_O;;

Ok.. Kyubi is... Naruto's mother... O_O;; Mmmm... I don't really mind since I'm eating popeyes chicken but... thats disturbing.
Old 2004-04-13, 19:42   Link #59
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
some speculations are just plain dumb (no offense). Is it really important now about whos naruto's dad (if he has one), or how hes gonna beat gaara in the anime?
Old 2004-04-13, 22:30   Link #60
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I think they might some way be related, but in any other case nothing is rock yet. Please don't make comparisons based on techniques they know. Jiraiya taught Naruto the Rasengan just like he taught the 4th the Rasengan. Does that mean Jiraiya is related to them too?
Actually, it was the 4th who created the Rasengan who then taught Jeraiya who taught Naruto.
Spoiler:

And yes, heh, Jeraiya is related to them in some way and that is that the 4th and Naruto were/are his students. Seriously, with the jutsus he's learning, Naruto being called the 4th's isan, Jeraiya taking Naruto under his wing...etc.etc. it just sounds ominous that in one way or another Naruto is related to the 4th, as his son.
Closed Thread