AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-02, 17:00   Link #1161
Ultragunner

^ we don't know yet, perhaps something to do with brute force?
Old 2018-07-02, 18:55   Link #1162
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
do Diablo and Guy interact in the LN? I saw an illustration (black & white) with them together
Spoiler:

Quote:
I hav been reading the manga on Kindle, and just discovered the bonus short stories that are based on Veldora’s perspective, they really need to animate that
there is a gaiden call "Rimuru's diary", it is in chapter...4 now? brand new side stories that really need to be put in the anime, go check it out.

Quote:
anyhow, whatever happened to Ifrit?
it that canon? I can’t recall whether he could be summoned after Veldora’s release
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the story is changing as the author writes so expect more change from manga and light novel in the future.
but the LN is already at book 12, we only have two major arcs left, the battle vs the eastern empire and vs angels. (probably 4-5 books?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner
I am so bored right now so I just went and make a list of the strongest being in this world
you can try to use the danger scale for guide, just list characters whom are A+, S and S+,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
what effect is Shion' s ultimate skill.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-02, 20:49   Link #1163
Ultragunner

^ thanks for all dem details
darn it, I wish I knew Japanese to read all those new LN materials, I've only caught up with the WN.

about the danger ranking though, the WN just does a really bad job at at IMO
Pretty much all I see is "above rank A" , even "Special S Rank" for Demon Lords and True Dragon is vastly misleading

If we go by the danger level and taking Rimuru's rank as a basis, then I'd do it like this:

Rimuru: SSS+ (according to wikia), this signifies the highest level of danger , because not only he is one of the most powerful and broken beings in the world, he also has a dozen of True Demon Lord-level subordinates a.k.a

Guy, Milim and the 3 True Dragons (Veldora, Velzard, Velgrynd) should be SS?

Diablo, Benimaru, Zegion and the gang should be S?

I don't even know anymore
Old 2018-07-02, 23:39   Link #1164
tsunade666

I'm talking about shion' s ultimate skill of susanoo and not her cook skill. she awakens her ultimate skill during dagruel' s battle but the usage wasn't mentioned much. Shion is too weak to use it to it's fullest so veldora had aided to ended it.
Old 2018-07-03, 07:15   Link #1165
Ultragunner

I guess [Susano] is an upgraded version of [Cook] then
Old 2018-07-07, 17:19   Link #1166
Ultragunner

dunno if I can double-post, but no one has replied so...heh:

I just read through the rest of the WN via Google Translate (lol) because I couldn’t take it anymore , now I have some questions

Spoiler for WN ending:
Old 2018-07-07, 19:42   Link #1167
tsunade666

I tried to read it once with google translate but its too much scramble so I didn't bother.

You can double post if the post has 30 minutes interval.

I don't have a clue. If it were me, I would prefer if they just eat that looser spaghetti's soul.
Old 2018-07-07, 21:52   Link #1168
mickbis

Quote:

I just read through the rest of the WN via Google Translate (lol) because I couldn’t take it anymore , now I have some questions

Spoiler for WN ending:
Spoiler for Rudra:

btw my local LN vol 4 and manga vol 6 just release so I'm gonna buy that soon..
sadly I miss the limited maid Milim cover
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 22:10   Link #1169
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
the fight with Dagruel is not one of my favor arc, too long and drag out, I think I will skip reading it again.

Quote:
Chinese had full translation, I had read up to LN #12, and web novel the portion after that. I had not read the web novel portion that the LN overwrote.

and IMO, LN is better than web, but the one that is really good is the manga rewrote, the story becomes much leaner and streamline. I also prefer the manga character design to LN.

Quote:
Spoiler for WN ending:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-07, 22:15   Link #1170
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
t
and IMO, LN is better than web, but the one that is really good is the manga rewrote, the story becomes much leaner and streamline. I also prefer the manga character design to LN.
Agree, I like how Author really care about his work
he basically rewrite some part and made it even better for newer version
Which in this case the manga

normally I don't buy both LN and Manga at the same time but this one really worth it
and it even include side story and diary at the end of each book if they didn't reach page limit yet
Old 2018-07-07, 23:05   Link #1171
Ultragunner

yeah, the word “draft” never fits better for the WN

dunno if I can discuss the untranslated WN here, but I will still use spoiler tag
Spoiler for WN:

Also, Dino is a lot stronger than I thought, but he has another Ultimate Skill called [Fallen King Lucifer]? Two “Lucifer”?
Old 2018-07-08, 03:51   Link #1172
tsunade666

I remember I read it somewhere, where Chloe slipping through while the others where arguing. True Dragons are OTP. Look at Rimuru and Veldora

really hate Rudra! Ate my hate you spaghetti king! You're a big disappointment!
Old 2018-07-08, 04:20   Link #1173
Ultragunner

^ why do you hate him so much?
Old 2018-07-08, 05:00   Link #1174
tsunade666

Quote:
^ why do you hate him so much?
hi been hope too much. since the beginning, his empire was mentioned an all with huge army but in the end. he loose his mind! he didnt even fight! he got easily killed by that cool heck I prefer that cool than him. as a villain. his annoying at most and a huge mosquito as least. his a huge disappointment.
Old 2018-07-08, 05:42   Link #1175
mickbis

damn Manga vol 6 already sold out on local Animate....
glad that it is popular here but I can't get my hand on one copy orz

btw above spoiler is correct
and Rimuru waifu is also correct as in all of them compete for him despite poor guy still didn't have his little brother back
Old 2018-07-08, 18:16   Link #1176
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
all of them compete for him despite poor guy still didn't have his little brother back
and Rimuru will NEVER get “his little brother back”. the only way he could is if Ciel helps him, and Ciel won’t allow it so she can keep Rimuru to herself.
Old 2018-07-08, 18:59   Link #1177
Ultragunner

^ is there a short story about that, or it’s just implied?

poor Rimuru, even Benimaru got some
Old 2018-07-08, 21:18   Link #1178
Alfha Robby

Quote:

Spoiler for WN ending:
Well its clearly implies by Rimuru that Masayuki (dude with fucking Plot Armor like mr satan from dragon ball and King from one punch man) was Rudra's reincarnation and there's legend about hero's party with Demon (venom) Talking Dragon (velgrind) and Talking Sword (basically a sword which created by Rimuru and infused with a copy of Rudra created by Velda).
Alfha Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-08, 21:22   Link #1179
Alfha Robby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
and Rimuru will NEVER get “his little brother back”. the only way he could is if Ciel helps him, and Ciel won’t allow it so she can keep Rimuru to herself.
Well actually he could create a dick just like in the manga thought (where he try to humanized with Shizue as the base for the first time).
Old 2018-07-08, 21:38   Link #1180
Alfha Robby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hi been hope too much. since the beginning, his empire was mentioned an all with huge army but in the end. he loose his mind! he didnt even fight! he got easily killed by that cool heck I prefer that cool than him. as a villain. his annoying at most and a huge mosquito as least. his a huge disappointment.
There's a reason why even USA didn't employ more Soldier than China you know despite their outstanding Manpower and Industry since Number alone doesn't guarantee Victory (cough "Soviet Union" cough)

And Rudra only saw them as Fodder cannon since he only expect them to evolve into sage with ridicurously inefficient tactics unlike Ruminas which the main reason why rudra order the beast corps to invade Holy Empire Ruberious thought thanks to Veldora which completely act outside Rudra's expectation and he arbitrarily send Velgrind to buy time in order to allow him to dominate Rudra which let rimuru to send his stronger Army in term of Firepower since the weakest of Black Corps's member already far stronger than Named Arch Demon.

even an Unnamed Arch Demon only Could be deal with 6 A rank Holy Knight that use Holy Magic and Holy Barrier to weaken those Demon at the same time while those Chimera Knight barely reach an A rank while most of them are Inferior A rank (A- Rank) yet didn't have an effective mean against Demon while the beast rider is only a B rank which is weaker than Karion's Griphon Rider.

Rudra's arrogance bring him into ruin just like Adolf Hitler, Claytard and Kagurazaka Yuuki since he overestimate those Sage ability while he clearly know that Guy only need to kill 10 thousand to evolve into A True Demon Lord yet he never thought Rimuru's subordinate will evilve thanks to his Army's a Million's soul.

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation