Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
quite the oppsoite,

Spoiler:
I knew it because when I search Sakura Airi on google,İ see her without glasses
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 23:17   Link #122
Aling11

i cant help but be curious, does kushida or ichinose ever develop any kind of feelings for mc?
Aling11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 23:56   Link #123
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aling11 View Post
i cant help but be curious, does kushida or ichinose ever develop any kind of feelings for mc?
No, not really
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 03:14   Link #124
IcySky

I'm new to this site, are people allowed to post spoilers?
If so, can someone tell me what Ayanokouji is capable of doing and what happened in his past?
IcySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 03:35   Link #125
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcySky View Post
I'm new to this site, are people allowed to post spoilers?
If so, can someone tell me what Ayanokouji is capable of doing and what happened in his past?
Spoiler for About MC's past:

We will know more about MC's past in vol 7 but that vol will not be realesed until anime ends -_-
Old 2017-08-05, 03:41   Link #126
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

We will know more about MC's past in vol 7 but that vol will not be realesed until anime ends -_-
It sounds like his father forced him into some crazy brainwashing program. "He wants to be destroyed" so that means he is currently the best eh . Also, am i the only one seeing Akatsuki no Goei vibes from this ???
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 06:05   Link #127
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

Spoiler:
Old 2017-08-05, 06:37   Link #128
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for About Sakayanagi Arisu:
Old 2017-08-05, 11:51   Link #129
Sonicfanx1

Hello everyone, I humbly ask for confirmation (and spoilers)

Who's ending up with who and is it confirmed? As in irrefutable proof.

I'm a pretty big fan of Horikita x MC so Sudou x Horikita is pretty distressing for me.

Last edited by Sonicfanx1; 2017-08-05 at 11:56. Reason: To come off as less of a jackass, I think.
Sonicfanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 13:33   Link #130
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I have a question because so far in the anime the MC is quite stoic, does he shows more emotions or passion on what he does later on?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 15:02   Link #131
IcySky

This has been bothering me for a while, but someone said how Ichinose got 2.6 million points will be revealed in volume 6. Can someone please post spoilers of how she got that many points? Also if someone would be kind enough to tell me some things the MC is capable of doing that would help me a lot. Thanks

Will the anime cover all 6 volumes?
IcySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 16:40   Link #132
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcySky View Post
This has been bothering me for a while, but someone said how Ichinose got 2.6 million points will be revealed in volume 6. Can someone please post spoilers of how she got that many points? Also if someone would be kind enough to tell me some things the MC is capable of doing that would help me a lot. Thanks

Will the anime cover all 6 volumes?
Spoiler for v6:

If I think about it Ayanokouji has 'used' most of the girls in order to make his plan actually work lol. And those girls did go through 'suffering' because of it haha. So we do see several girls who has a feeling for him clearly such as Sakura and Satou. But he shows no such feelings at all to any of the girls. He only appears to admire such thing as 'love' and 'friendship' in his monologue but from my POV its more close of a robot who admires 'human emotion and feelings'. Though he did show a bit of human-side to Karuizawa and hence they are a popular pairing. And Karuizawa is showing bits of such thing.

But man. When v6 came out Kinugasa said v7 may come out in 2 months so in July.
But it didnt appear. And it wont be appearing in September either. So it wont be coming out in the 4-month cycle either. Damn. Want more. Since it would appear the next volume will settle the score with Ryuen and Class C for good apparently. And looks like Karuizawa will become the heroine of next volume and Ayanokouji will show more of his true personality and abilities.
Old 2017-08-05, 17:31   Link #133
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
But man. When v6 came out Kinugasa said v7 may come out in 2 months so in July.
But it didnt appear. And it wont be appearing in September either. So it wont be coming out in the 4-month cycle either. Damn. Want more. Since it would appear the next volume will settle the score with Ryuen and Class C for good apparently. And looks like Karuizawa will become the heroine of next volume and Ayanokouji will show more of his true personality and abilities.
Yep, he said that in the afterword but MF bunko don't release any volume of their novels that has TV series until it's finished. They did the same with Re Zero and Asterisk
Old 2017-08-05, 17:59   Link #134
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Yep, he said that in the afterword but MF bunko don't release any volume of their novels that has TV series until it's finished. They did the same with Re Zero and Asterisk
That seems like an odd policy to have. Selling novels while the anime is ongoing would earn more money.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-05, 22:11   Link #135
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

If I think about it Ayanokouji has 'used' most of the girls in order to make his plan actually work lol. And those girls did go through 'suffering' because of it haha. So we do see several girls who has a feeling for him clearly such as Sakura and Satou. But he shows no such feelings at all to any of the girls. He only appears to admire such thing as 'love' and 'friendship' in his monologue but from my POV its more close of a robot who admires 'human emotion and feelings'. Though he did show a bit of human-side to Karuizawa and hence they are a popular pairing. And Karuizawa is showing bits of such thing.

Who's Satou and why does she like him?
Old 2017-08-06, 03:28   Link #136
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Who's Satou and why does she like him?
Spoiler for Satou Maya:

Well thanks to her we can see Karuizawa jealous
Old 2017-08-06, 03:47   Link #137
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Then is it safe to assume that he already finished vol 7 and we only need to wait for the anime to end to get the volume ????
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 11:42   Link #138
Mezter

Am I the only one rooting for the MC x Karuizawa ship? After reading Vol.4 and 4.5 she is growing on me. Their chemistry is quite entertaining, a lot different from MC/Horikita, MC/Sakura etc.

I personally don't really like Horikita type of girls (hence I also ship everyone but Yukino in Oregairu, but seems like all my ships will sink there), so I hope MC x Karuizawa becomes a proper ship. She had a disadvantage of a late (proper) introduction at volume 4 (before that she was really meh) but seeing that she came third in the female popularity poll, just 1% behind Horikita, I think she might have chance.
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 22:08   Link #139
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Am I the only one rooting for the MC x Karuizawa ship? After reading Vol.4 and 4.5 she is growing on me. Their chemistry is quite entertaining, a lot different from MC/Horikita, MC/Sakura etc.

I personally don't really like Horikita type of girls (hence I also ship everyone but Yukino in Oregairu, but seems like all my ships will sink there), so I hope MC x Karuizawa becomes a proper ship. She had a disadvantage of a late (proper) introduction at volume 4 (before that she was really meh) but seeing that she came third in the female popularity poll, just 1% behind Horikita, I think she might have chance.
If popularity is the determining factor to winning a ship then Ichinose would have won by a fucking landslide. 41% is a big number, I haven't seen such a landslide since Re Zero and Rem
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 08:37   Link #140
Sonicfanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post

Well, don't ever doubt yourself. I can see why you're a fan of the Karuizawa ship but I'm a fan of the Horikita ship and the news I've been hearing is kind of...distressing. But at this point, anything is possible I suppose.

Anything except for Sudou X Horikita I hope. I'm not a big fan of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
If popularity is the determining factor to winning a ship then Ichinose would have won by a fucking landslide. 41% is a big number, I haven't seen such a landslide since Re Zero and Rem
Where exactly did you find the popularity numbers? I've been trying to find it but I don't exactly know where to look and google isn't telling be anything.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller