AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-11, 21:29   Link #121
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The chakra's tails looks like a super fart no jutsu now
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:34   Link #122
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
thats mean, im just trying to get teh concept across
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:37   Link #123
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Uzumaki626 on a off topic note,you always have the best animated GIFs from the latest naruto episodes,it kicks ass man
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:45   Link #124
e2-
Genius!

AAAH ep 62 realy roX watch and enjoy
e2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:48   Link #125
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I devoted myself to make this thread, Dranz will stick it when he will be a little less busy

So yeah it's a really good episodes, with no filler -just some flashbacks but very short-, it covers 2 chapters until the end of the fight against Neji.

The moment when Naruto release the chakra of the Kyubi is awesome but I think I prefer the scene in the manga I don't really know why thought.

In the other hand, the clash between Naruto full of the Kyubi's chakra and The Kaiten of Neji is absolutely badass
In the manga scene, I thought the flash of the Kyuubi (p.17) appeared on top of Naruto (p.19), not materializing in his stomach like it did in the anime.

hmmm...the chakra is persimmon-orange now...I guess when the red mixes with the (yellow in the manga, blue in the anime) it becomes less blood red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I just re-watched that ep today, as I needed a laugh, bother those fillers

Here is a dumb question: Besides those who are older and from Naruto's village, .... do those people who were watching (including Neji) figure out what happend? Do they know it's the Kyubi?
Hokage did, Hiashi did. By order of the Hokage, no one who was a child around the time Kyuubi attacked the village was allowed to know that the demon was inside Naruto. (This was established waaaaay back in ep. 1) So, Neji doesn't know, Sakura doesn't know, most likely the other two Examiners didn't know. ANYONE less than maybe 16 years older than Naruto was never told of his secret; they juts know they're supposed to hate him (prejudice by all the parents)

hmm...the manga, for some reason, gave me the impression that only Neji could see the Kyuubi chakra, but apparently everyone in the arena could see it.

DF, I agree with you, the bit about Naruto suddenly changing directions in mid-air was a bit...stupid...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:52   Link #126
Zeratul
n00bie

when will these people hurry up and sub so i can watch episode 62?
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:53   Link #127
monir
cho~ kakkoii

agreed with Pennywise...

Quote:
thats mean, im just trying to get teh concept across
that was humor by Hunter-san..Have you forgotten about Naruto's fart on Kiba's face (poor thing)..the coloring was almost the same..Naruto's fart was colored a lot lighter than the Kyubi's chakra..hehe..I just remembered how every one was thinking rationally (kakashi for example) how Kiba's intense sense of smell made Naruto's fart a great strategy in his part...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 21:59   Link #128
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul
when will these people hurry up and sub so i can watch episode 62?
Uh ... it's the other way around, you need to hurry and dl it

www.gotwoot.net/torrents.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
how Kiba's intense sense of smell made Naruto's fart a great strategy in his part...
Haha, strategy? It was an accident, Naruto had put too much stress on the concentration..
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 22:14   Link #129
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
In the manga scene, I thought the flash of the Kyuubi (p.17) appeared on top of Naruto (p.19), not materializing in his stomach like it did in the anime.
Hmm no no, the manga shows the same thing, Neji using the Byakugan and seeing the 'outline' of the Kyubi inside Naruto.

Quote:
hmmm...the chakra is persimmon-orange now...I guess when the red mixes with the (yellow in the manga, blue in the anime) it becomes less blood red.
Franckly I don't like the color that they put.
To decide that the chakra should be orange because the fox are usually orange isn't the greatest decision of the anime team...

Quote:
hmm...the manga, for some reason, gave me the impression that only Neji could see the Kyuubi chakra, but apparently everyone in the arena could see it.
Yeah, usually the chakra is invisible but when it's extremely concentrate or in huge quantity like the Kaiten, the Chidori or in the case of the aura of chakra of Naruto, anybody can see it.
The chakra is concentrated so much around Naruto that the ground is destroyed when Naruto run.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 22:44   Link #130
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Franckly I don't like the color that they put.
To decide that the chakra should be orange because the fox are usually orange isn't the greatest decision of the anime team...
and not to mention, it resembled the color of Naruto's fart.. a rhetorical question pops into mind.. since we are able to see what color Naruto's fart was, it had to be pretty concentrated, no? I seem to be obsessed with Naruto's fart...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkoodies
Haha, strategy? It was an accident, Naruto had put too much stress on the concentration..
LOL, that's why it was funny.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 22:54   Link #131
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
thanks PennyWise and monir =)

and hunter were u talkin about the pic with lines or the reddened one?
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 23:11   Link #132
Nerd Saga

Send a message via AIM to Nerd Saga
THIS EPISODE WAS TOTALLY worth the wait. I give mad props to ANBU for adding in the lyrics to the final song, it's probably one of my favorite naruto song and i always wanted to know what he was saying in the intro.
Nerd Saga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 23:48   Link #133
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

I think the reason why they changed the color of the kyubi chakra to show that Naruto is in control now. Before when Naruto went berserk, Kyubi's killing intent was in control of Naruto. Now to emphasize that Naruto is in control of Kyubi's chakra, they used Naruto's......favorite color orange...(?).
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 23:51   Link #134
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

but still he looked cooler when the demon fox was in control
Old 2003-12-12, 01:12   Link #135
Zeratul
n00bie

I just finished watching it

is it just me or was anyone else not that impressed by this episode. They should have made the chakra red and made it much more impressive like during the Haku era
Old 2003-12-12, 01:17   Link #136
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

It wasnt as radical as i expected it to be but it was still good. especially the Kaiten BOOYAH
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 01:28   Link #137
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
It wasnt as radical as i expected it to be but it was still good. especially the Kaiten BOOYAH

Neji's jutsu's look noice noice noice. Very cool character ... a bit of a prick but he makes up for it by having insanely cool lookin jutsus.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 01:28   Link #138
Zeratul
n00bie

i looked over the manga episode and it seemed much better. One of the main reasons is that the chakra around him is a hard color instead of a soft orange. They should have made it blood red colored.

Also when they rush towards each other at the end they seem like they are completely calm for a second and then everything explodes.

But it wasnt a bad episode i guess
Old 2003-12-12, 01:31   Link #139
Sylvanthious

Oh wow. This episode was freaking awesome as hell. Just wow.
Sylvanthious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 02:27   Link #140
chicken moo
the sleeping genin

this was the best ep of naruto fighting i've seen yet.to much talking thou ,but still good ep
chicken moo is offline   Reply With Quote