AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-17, 06:57   Link #13381
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I don't think you can include Kyuukai since his backstory contradicts a lot of your established plans. The biggest one would have to be that he's Tabane's son and that obviously can't apply since she's a morally ambigous troll in Shooting st@rs.

Side note - Using Class 1-2 as well But I'm including regular students in and reducing the number of......."unique" characters. The most of the ones who'll be focused on are Karon, Paparazzi-san, Talia, and the girl from the Vatican.
Old 2011-12-17, 07:00   Link #13382
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

The Gunplas will not talk , they can do gestures ( Like being dumbfounded, facepalm salute) or message the others thru SMS

basically its IS and Gunpla crossover.

to continue more due to the heavy damage Ichika can only use Byakushiki he can't from into Setura. But gains the ability " Variable Shift" By just touching another IS he can copy the weapons scheme. i plan to Ichika touch either Charlotte Or Cecila .... Well the draw back is when Ichika is copying the abilities of girl IS they get sexually aroused
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 07:15   Link #13383
Eratas123

@ Demi - Need some help for Kanzashi's segment.

1. Is there an age limit to being a butler?

2. How much do skilled upstarts make?

3. Generally speaking, how much freedom is the butler given in the house?
Old 2011-12-17, 07:30   Link #13384
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'll try to give my opinion but it's all sketchy info

1. that's dependent on child labor laws and whether that person is officially listed as working as a butler/maid or not. The youngest house helper(maid) I've met would be about 15?

2. Not sure in high society how much the pay is the minimum rate for a househelper in PH is around $40 a month with free board and food(last check-in with the law).

3. That is solely dependent on the master.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 07:35   Link #13385
Eratas123

How good is Ichika in massaging? I plan to have him give one to Kanzashi

Generally, how do parents react when their daughter goes out somewhere with the butler outside off his work days?
Old 2011-12-17, 07:41   Link #13386
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well, Ichika's massaging skills seem to be pretty d**n good. From Cecilia's reaction, it could've been as good as making out and beyond, only much more relaxing than stimulating(It practically knocks her out in the most pleasurable way possible ).

Generally speaking, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE! (from observation of society)

On the exception that the parent took the servant in out of the goodness of their heart and likes the servant anyway, it's either "You have betrayed me!" or "I don't really like this but I doubt I could find someone better suited.".(I have seen the latter happen, the former not so much.)
Old 2011-12-17, 07:46   Link #13387
Eratas123

@ Demi -

1. So Kanzashi will just faint if Ichika massages her?

2. So it's frowned upon if you go anywhere with the butler outside of his work? It's not exactly a date since they're just buying stuff.

3. Do butlers really wear that all black Tuxedo attire in Japan?
Old 2011-12-17, 07:52   Link #13388
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. She'll get all blurry minded(between sleep and awake can probably also be translated as drunk, must ask zero on that one) then faint.

2. Outside of work capacity but the butler is still helping the master? There's really no issue if it's friendly and not friendlier.

3. High class society? Yes, the alternative is a long sleeve dress shirt and a bow tie with black slacks. Gloves are optional(these people are SRS about victorian motiff)
Old 2011-12-17, 07:57   Link #13389
Eratas123

@ Demi

1. Then wouldn't that sound really compromising? Remember the massage scene with Chifuyu in the anime? The had a sexophone!

2. Funny thing, the main reason they hired Ichika was because they hoped Kanzashi would open up more to a stranger than someone who already knows everything about her. They weren't exactly expecting her to get a crush on the butler

3. Wow, seriously? Then do they wear that when they're cleaning or cooking?
Old 2011-12-17, 08:16   Link #13390
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. Exactly era-era... Cecilia seemed like(as someone said before) she got off on the massage.

2. Awkward moments era-era, awkward moments. That awkward moment when you realize your plan to introduce your child/friend to another friend and then they hook-up.

3. Uniform is a must. If they don't wanna get dirty, grab an apron
Old 2011-12-17, 08:20   Link #13391
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post

Tabane should not be killed or harm in anyway just for you to promote whatever Original Machine you have is better than IS....

Plus, she is smart enough to out-troll all the OCs.

Hence my rule of thumb(for my story) is: If there is any original machine/idea better than IS, Tabane will make a better version of it and give it to her sister.
Tabane can never grasp the concept of the linker core and magic though. *flees*

Well as for me, I managed to work around this by not focusing on Orimura et.al. and instead focusing on the other foci, like other groups, rogue countries and visiting aliens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
So far, those confirmed are:
Mind if you want Gerard as a supporting character?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 08:23   Link #13392
Eratas123

@ Demi -

1. So who do you think should hear the little conversation? Honne or somebody else?

2. Therein lies the conundrum: Her parents hired Ichika to make sure she wouldn't close herself off and he succeeded too much. Now how will they go about this? Support her and ensure her happiness or follow standards and separate them which will most likely cause Kanzashi to close herself off completely?

3. Even when cleaning? That seems a bit impractical when the area's wet.

Side note - Also, I have a plot for Tatenashi now and I'd like your opinion on it: How about Ichika getting adopted (in a sense) by the Sarashiki family when he was a kid (about 5-6)? Most likely he'll also be a bit of a butler since Ichika seems like the type to try and repay them that way instead of being a freeloader. This is when he first meets Tatenashi.
Old 2011-12-17, 08:30   Link #13393
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. Honne would be the most likely one to hear and hilarity ensues. Tatenashi hearing would be twice as hilarious but not as likely.

2. Split decision!

3. Well they have to wear it, but they can roll up their sleeves and stuff when they need to so long as they are immaculate when in the presence of their masters.

That works for me. For some angst issues, make Ichika see Tatenashi as an older sister and explain where Chifuyu went. Though generally it works(I would bust my gut laughing if someone manages to get Chifuyu in a mei~do outfit~♥)
Old 2011-12-17, 08:39   Link #13394
Eratas123

1. Honne it is! I can just imagine her barging into the room and blurting about protection....then she sees the massage. Ichika doesn't know what Honne just implied, but Kanzashi does

2. Then again, once he's revealed to be the only male pilot, this ceases to be a problem.

3. Can't they remove the long black coat, at least? It seems impractical when you're cleaning the bathroom.

Side note - Actually, I have three plots here.

1. Ichika is found abandoned on the streets by Sarashiki mama and papa so they take him in. He doesn't remember anything so they allow him to stay there. Most of the angst is how he doesn't know how he feels about Tatenashi

2. Shortly after Ichika and Chifuyu were abandoned, they managed to find a job as Sarashiki family servants. They're treated like family and are loyal to one another. This allows Chifuyu to be there in her Meido outfit, but it might kill the angst since obviously Ichika won't see Tatenashi as a big sis while his actual big sis is there.

3. Ichika and Chifuyu are abandoned by their parents and Chifuyu knows she can't provide for Ichika by herself. She leaves him with the Sarashiki family at a young age and he starts working there. Chifuyu might visit occasionally or she might have disappeared after she dropped off Ichika. Depends on the plot.

WHich do you think is best?
Old 2011-12-17, 08:46   Link #13395
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. problem solved.

2. problem solved

3. yeah they can, but again they have to put it one and look their best when in front of their masters.(most of this knowledge is based off manga DX)

I'd have to say plot 2 is the best since you're trying to sell Daydreams as a ro-com than a serious story. You can still make Ichika hold the idiot ball by perceiving Tatenashi as the "playful" older sister since Chifuyu is the "strict-mother" older sister. This can work to give the two young women a sort of rivalry over Ichika XD
Old 2011-12-17, 08:53   Link #13396
Eratas123

@ Demi -

1. Then what happens if a butler breaks conduct by not wearing proper unifrom?

2. Do butlers have to speak in that over formal tone?

Regular: Hey, can't we go somewhere else?

Butler. Excuse me, might I suggest going elsewhere?

3. This isn't Daydreams and is more of a separate fic. Some suggested that the Life Arc's are good enough and long enough to be their own fics so I'm following that.

Need help with something else: How would Tatenashi try to charm Ichika? They've been living with each other for nearly ten years so he's probably used to her. Unless I use the excuse that this is the first time she's flirting with him for the past ten years since she didn't look "womanly" enough till that point. I can imagine her giving Ichika instructions that border between proper and improper.
Old 2011-12-17, 09:01   Link #13397
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. Depends on the master but mostly minor punishments. Salary deduction or extra work, just ask the head butler

2. Formal and polite and yes they have to in high society.

3. so is this separate fic serious or comedic?

Most likely he's used to her teasing. He still reacts because Tatenashi takes it further as they grow older. In the end Tatenashi would have to be straightforward with her feeling sans the tease. Alternatively she could be dropping hints so blatant that it confuses Ichika until he grabs her for a confrontation.
Old 2011-12-17, 09:08   Link #13398
Eratas123

@ Demi

1. I guess minor punishments are plausible. But, who punishes them? Ichika's the personal butler of Kanzashi so if he acts out who gives out the penalties? Her or her parents?

2. I guess I'll just have Ichika and Kanzashi speak more casually to each other as they get closer.

3. Mixture of both, but mostly comedic. Serious elements are placed here and there.

Side note - So something like telling ichika to help her bath or vice versa? She does this in canon so it's not OOC. Also, butlers are allowed to do this as well since it's officially part of their duties if needed. Of course, Tatenashi was the only one who did it and Ichika is shocked that she does it since she never did it before.

Also, how do you think Chifuyu should act? Shipper on deck or blocker like in canon? I can put some Incest-yay if the latter is chosen since she tells Tatenashi mostly the same thing she tells the girls in canon that they have to get to her level first.
Old 2011-12-17, 09:13   Link #13399
demino_hellsin
That one guy

1. heirarchy would be parents>child>head butler(except of head butler is on direct orders from parents).

2. that would be meaningful

3. then the 2nd plot works as well.

Chifuyu will be a blocker. I think, as much as she acts cool and the straight up chances of her not being a bro-con, she still wouldn't want her little brother getting a girlfriend. Mostly because she'd be afraid to lose the only family she has left considering she's doing everything for him. Getting a relationship makes huge rearrangements in your priorities after all. Girl becomes more important than family.
Old 2011-12-17, 09:18   Link #13400
Eratas123

@ Demi -

1. Then I guess I'll have him be nearly fired before Kanzashi sticks up for him.

2. Does Kanzashi call Honne by first name?

3. You just want to read Chifuyu being a Meido

Side note - So she's not worried about the fact that Tatenashi grows up with Ichika and getting into a relationship with her might be seen as improper? How would the public view the two of them? Childhood friends? Also, they're like a family with the Sarashiki's so she probably doesn't have to worry about Ichika's priorities shifting.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest