AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2012-02-03, 23:18   Link #121
Isekaijin

The movie made me question if the pair of swindlers that raised Hayate are really his parents.

A nice change of pace since the latest manga chapters which are... well... dull. I missed the mystical stuff surrounding the series.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 08:23   Link #122
symphonious7
Emperor of Dorkdom

I had no idea there was a movie of this series!! I LOVED Hayate no Gotoku, gives you that warm fuzzy feeling lol. I'll have to look up this movie!
symphonious7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 08:06   Link #123
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wow! finally I watch the movie

well, I'm quite surprised since I find Ruka, A-tan, and Kayura in opening... hahaha
yeah! this is an OVA and must be watched by manga-reader (because lots of explanation won't be found in anime)
so far, I find the plot is quite interesting... I don't even realize that girl has same blue hair with Hayate... yeah! looks like Nagi realized that girl's true identity...

I also want to say about the animation.... well, it's worse than Season 2's animation... that's all... hahaha... but I must say that Shirosakura and Hinagiku's battle scene is absolutely beautiful...
Hinagiku is the most adorable part from this movie.. trolled by Hayate and finished the battle like a boss
The opening and ending music are also very good... love it!

after watching the movie, I only has one reaction : WHERE is SEASON 3???!!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 11:23   Link #124
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I was horribly disappointed by this film. It's was pretty standard generic fare and I honestly didn't get anything out of it. They need to animate the A-Tan arc already, everything else pales in comparison to it.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 18:50   Link #125
mitsuganae

Just watched the film.

Not bad at all. A nice little mystery, and a reminder of the bond between Hayate and Nagi (an element that sometimes gets lost in the manga, which I attribute to ADHD/faulty storytelling/pacing issues on Hata's part). Harem antics (those spices which are often confused for the heart of the franchize) are thankfully kept at a relatively low level. Every character is given an apt role in keeping with their position/importance in the Hayateverse. Not bad for a story written by someone other than the original creator. Overall, a good contribution to the franchize.
mitsuganae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 08:24   Link #126
madmac

Quote:
Just watched the film.

Not bad at all. A nice little mystery, and a reminder of the bond between Hayate and Nagi (an element that sometimes gets lost in the manga, which I attribute to ADHD/faulty storytelling/pacing issues on Hata's part). Harem antics (those spices which are often confused for the heart of the franchize) are thankfully kept at a relatively low level. Every character is given an apt role in keeping with their position/importance in the Hayateverse. Not bad for a story written by someone other than the original creator. Overall, a good contribution to the franchize.
I liked it too. It's not something I'm inclined to revisit anytime soon but it was a reasonably entertaining watch and it had a nice "mood" to it.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 08:35   Link #127
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I got a problem adjusting because of the animation, but thankfully the same humor was there and I already forgotten about it...

What I love the most was the mystery girl.... she's always have cared for Hayate ever since he was young... she's so cute!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote