AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-01-07, 14:09   Link #101
Shingai-san

He's saying that the child was the son/daughter of the First Hokage AND Mito.

Ararararagi
Shingai-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 11:02   Link #102
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
If we're going to find out about anyone's parents I'd like it to be Tsunade's. One of her parents was the child of the First Hokage and the first Jinchuriki of Kurama. I'm surprised he/she wasn't made Hokage.
He/she died in child birth.

Besides, hokage isn't passed down by lineage. That's just a coincidence in cloud village. Minato is a genius, yet Naruto is a moron. Going by that, Tsunade's parent's were most likely retards.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 12:42   Link #103
White Silver King
The Isley

^Really? Do you have a page number, I don't remember that at all.

And I know Kage titles aren't hereditary, but power levels tend to be. The child of two of the strongest ninja's on the planet (yes, I think Mito was a beast) should have inherited a little of that.
Old 2012-01-08, 14:27   Link #104
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
^Really? Do you have a page number, I don't remember that at all.
It was a joke.

Power isn't everything. If it was, one of the dudes in the fat clan would be Hokage right now. Heck they even picked Kakashi over Gai.
Old 2012-01-08, 16:07   Link #105
White Silver King
The Isley

Gai's the retard you were talking about :P
Old 2012-01-08, 17:27   Link #106
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
It was a joke.

Power isn't everything. If it was, one of the dudes in the fat clan would be Hokage right now. Heck they even picked Kakashi over Gai.
While power might not be everything, you'd think that a child of Hashirama would at least have a shot. Who knows though. Maybe Hashirama hadn't had a kid before he was ready to settle down and hand Konoha off to his brother, or maybe any child he did have wasn't good enough yet. I wouldn't really call any of this a plot hole simply because we know so little about that period in general.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 11:47   Link #107
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hashirama most likely died while his child was still a kid. So his brother took over. It wasn't long before he died too, so he picked Hiruzen. The 3rd's dad seemed legendary the way they talked about him when they were naming Sasuke. So he probably inherited some of that. There was no reason for Hiruzen to be replaced so there was no chance for 1st's kid to take over. He/she ended up dying eventually after Tsunade was born, maybe earlier if it's her dad. When it was time to retire, 3rd picked Minato and you know the rest.
Old 2012-01-10, 09:57   Link #108
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

I know this is a stupid question and all but i don't quite get the DNA stuff in the naruto universe.

Just asking since everyone's talking about the 1st and his Kid. Since the 1st had a kid , would his Kid be able to use mokuton since it'd be in his DNA too? Den passing it on to the future generations by theory wouldn't Tsunade , grandchild of the 1st too would have the DNA to use Mokuton?

Or rather i should be asking if isn't the DNA the crucial point to using Hashirama's Mokuton..? Or why in hell is everyone so eager to 'steal' his DNA , people like Danzo/Kabuto/Orochimaru.
Old 2012-01-10, 10:17   Link #109
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Hashirama most likely died while his child was still a kid. So his brother took over. It wasn't long before he died too, so he picked Hiruzen. The 3rd's dad seemed legendary the way they talked about him when they were naming Sasuke. So he probably inherited some of that. There was no reason for Hiruzen to be replaced so there was no chance for 1st's kid to take over. He/she ended up dying eventually after Tsunade was born, maybe earlier if it's her dad. When it was time to retire, 3rd picked Minato and you know the rest.
Hiruzen was also simply a beast in his prime, probably even moreso than the First's kid. It was said that he was the greatest of the Hokages including the First and Second, after all. "God of shinobi" and all that. Kage titles being hereditary isn't exactly a hard and fast rule. It's not like Hiruzen ever considered Asuma as a potential successor.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 11:10   Link #110
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
Den passing it on to the future generations by theory wouldn't Tsunade , grandchild of the 1st too would have the DNA to use Mokuton?
She inherited the life part of the jutsu. The other parts required most likely got diluted by Mito/one of her parents not being in the same clan.
Old 2012-01-11, 01:33   Link #111
james0246

The Chapter 569 thread is officially opened (even if the spoilers are still a few hours away). Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote