AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-11, 09:01   Link #22321
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
mmm? weren't they in Orcus labyrints? I was expecting them to recreate how Yue ate hajime XD
Yue had Tio prerecord the scene and played it to lighten the mood a bit(and embarrass Kaori). This week's chapter only got through the final bear fight, so there's still quite a ways to go until they reach the end.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 09:03   Link #22322
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Wait a second~!! Didn't the Author-sama mentioned that he will put a temporary stop on the Otherworld Record chapters~? Then why did the next part appeared~!?
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 09:52   Link #22323
Algester

my hunch for the Tortus travel Journal wont simply end in 10 chapters assuming Shirakome Ryo will have to cover all 7 dungeons in a very condensed manner now that Hajime has access to teleportation after Chapter 7 he will take a break from the journal stories and start with another character arc or so according to the remarks in chapter 6 of the journal meaning Chapter 7 of the Tortus travel journal will be the last concurrent chapter for the time being as it was meant to be a "filler" of sorts 3-4 chapters at a time?
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 23:43   Link #22324
bakapervert
A pervert

Anyone know if there is difference btween nichijou in gardo and nichijou in nuconico manga the author mentioned in the afterword?
Old 2018-08-12, 00:48   Link #22325
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Boris-chan might know about that~! Our most loyal fanatic of Arifureta~! Same goes for you Baka-chan~!
Old 2018-08-12, 05:33   Link #22326
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Anyone know if there is difference btween nichijou in gardo and nichijou in nuconico manga the author mentioned in the afterword?
There's no difference. Niconico's releases are a few chapters behind Gardo, and they split most of the chapters into two part releases, but that's it.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 06:15   Link #22327
devilo96

so did we get another update or the authr didnt post new update
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 11:09   Link #22328
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Finally got around to read the latest chapter, quite nostalgic & sentimental w/ a good balance of its usual humor.

Ah, I guess he's on holiday next week so it'll be a while longer before the Orcus trip ends.

Also just read Nicihjou...dammit' Shea.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 12:51   Link #22329
Algester

as for me I just read the EN translation of Volume 7
and right off the bat for the Side Story Lily tries to seduce Hajime; it also takes place right after the events of Volume 7 even and Helina has shipped Lily x Hajime. meaning Hajime has already NTRed Helina from Lily.
the Extra Chapter solidifies Yuka as the Mistress of the Demon King and Aiko getting the resolve to join the battlefield of love
so were now left with Shizuku's Capture arc

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-14 at 20:36.
Old 2018-08-15, 01:13   Link #22330
Gaizafaiz

Are there new side stories in every Volumes? From 1 to 7?
Old 2018-08-15, 02:08   Link #22331
xrick

Yes, but such releases are only for Premium Members, so the rare times a Premium Volume shows up is thanks to a Premium Member presenting it to the masses.
Old 2018-08-15, 04:56   Link #22332
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaizafaiz View Post
Are there new side stories in every Volumes? From 1 to 7?
not all volumes have the extra stories
as far as Shirakome Ryo has announced Volumes 1 and 7 have extra stories tied to each store who will be selling the Light Novels and these are what J-Novel gets and translate them
Arifureta Zero volumes 1-2 also has extra stories tied to them
so reading the Web Novel does give you some idea which volumes have extra stories on them as the Author announces them via the ncode website which is then published by Overlap's SNS
tl;dr
there are Extra Chapters that come with the Printed/published Version of the Web Novels which you can get it as long as you purchased it from a legit source (Bookstores in Japan, Amazon and Book-Walker for example)
but there are also Shop exclusive Short Stories that are well tied to a store (Gamers, WonderGoo, Toranoana, Melonbooks) that are of this writing found in Volumes 1 and 7 and Zero 1-2 so thats well important

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-15 at 06:18.
Old 2018-08-15, 10:39   Link #22333
Algester

also is it just me or during Volume 6 Shirakome Ryo forgot about another Shizuku related incident with her and Hajime having a screaming match that would mistake them as lovers as clearly Hajime wont be coming back to Heligh's capital until almost 2 year in the after stories where he already bedded Shizuku
Old 2018-08-15, 12:11   Link #22334
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
also is it just me or during Volume 6 Shirakome Ryo forgot about another Shizuku related incident with her and Hajime having a screaming match that would mistake them as lovers as clearly Hajime wont be coming back to Heligh's capital until almost 2 year in the after stories where he already bedded Shizuku
what? instruction unclear...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 19:07   Link #22335
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
what? instruction unclear...
its the part where he has to repair the barrier and being chased around by the other synergists
Old 2018-08-15, 23:27   Link #22336
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
not all volumes have the extra stories
as far as Shirakome Ryo has announced Volumes 1 and 7 have extra stories tied to each store who will be selling the Light Novels and these are what J-Novel gets and translate them
Arifureta Zero volumes 1-2 also has extra stories tied to them
so reading the Web Novel does give you some idea which volumes have extra stories on them as the Author announces them via the ncode website which is then published by Overlap's SNS
tl;dr
there are Extra Chapters that come with the Printed/published Version of the Web Novels which you can get it as long as you purchased it from a legit source (Bookstores in Japan, Amazon and Book-Walker for example)
but there are also Shop exclusive Short Stories that are well tied to a store (Gamers, WonderGoo, Toranoana, Melonbooks) that are of this writing found in Volumes 1 and 7 and Zero 1-2 so thats well important
All volumes have an extra story, from 1 to 8.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 06:19   Link #22337
dimlik

^Yes, true to that, dunno what he is saying about them, but each volume has extra stories tied to a special shop in Japan, but who cares actually so far? They are there and there will be more than 50 of them, that's it.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 05:01   Link #22338
Triok123

reread the empire arc again....damnit Galahard is truly a piece of shit...good thing shizuku got taken by hajime..
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 09:50   Link #22339
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Don't you mean Gahard~? Don't mistaken the real Galahad-San for the fake one okay~?
Old 2018-08-18, 10:21   Link #22340
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

No posts today from the author so he must be in Vacation~!

time for the hunt~!

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel