AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-02-08, 00:33   Link #41
Haigi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: S.E.A
Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Spoiler:
There's not much of a harem so far.
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by goyya214 View Post
i would guess that his acquaintances/friends in Farandia are a bunch of monsters
He only let people who are strong enough to protect themselves near him. He's too afraid they might die again like the last time.

Spoiler for guess:


just my guess tho
Quite hard to say when there's no comparison so far...but definitely on par with his fox. As for the Hero, I wonder....he might have S in a few of his stats but I'm guessing his skill is under A. (since he's not from Farandia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
does this person the new wife of his father, aka his step mom ?
Yep step mom. A really sweet lady. She really treats him well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
If it were me I would have left. There is no reason to stay on a world you are not wanted.
He wanted to but he can't let his dad go through that heartbreak again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Not that he could go back to the world he was "spirited away" though.
Spoiler:
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 00:54   Link #42
obnuchious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
more info about that dimension patrol, please....

since it has been 8 years, everyone on Earth are now 'gifted' with the <Menu>?

For the girls around the MC: personality-wise and how do they treat/interact with him? ...especially the teacher when she's not in her 'alter' mode...
__________________
Something I did to pass the time: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/997198/
========
Oxygen was first discovered in 1783. How could people breathe back then?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 03:23   Link #43
goyya214
[][][][][]
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Behind you
right... i forgot to ask.. is the hero japanese too?
__________________

goyya214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 03:57   Link #44
OMGYourMom
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
This gon b Gud.
Also, are there any other stories where the mc goes back to his original world?
OMGYourMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 06:17   Link #45
Rune Zheviz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
closest i know is Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyou Shitai but that's where he wins, goes back home, then is summoned again to the same world
Rune Zheviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 06:38   Link #46
laon
Hantai
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Hagure Yuusha duh.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 07:04   Link #47
Schion93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
grrr I'm getting angry at his sister cause her rejecting him is basically saying that he should have been dead and that everyone would be better that way
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 07:39   Link #48
wtfkjp
Time Traveller
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Philippines
Ulterior motive:
Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

i bet, that would be around 6 chapters at least
since the first 6 chapters supposedly teasers created by the author
wtfkjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 08:03   Link #49
Haigi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: S.E.A
Chapter 01-02 is up!
As always, please comment if you spot any typing/phrasing mistakes. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
more info about that dimension patrol, please....

since it has been 8 years, everyone on Earth are now 'gifted' with the <Menu>?

For the girls around the MC: personality-wise and how do they treat/interact with him? ...especially the teacher when she's not in her 'alter' mode...
Dimension patrol
Basically a police that catches illegal crossers? Like u know..border police..

Menu? Nope it's just an equipment that displays stats. Used everywhere.

The girls...hmm...the ojou-sama treats him like a person she wants to aim for. But can hardly properly interact with him because of her groupie. (she is the top in school after all)
The fox girl acts like an unreliable caretaker. She has a very bright attitude and interacts with him unreservedly. Since she hardly has any friends in school.

The teacher like every other battle maniac just keep on asking him for a fight. But they get along very well after that and she goes to him for advice. (be it relationships or fight tactics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyya214 View Post
right... i forgot to ask.. is the hero japanese too?
I don't know, his features wasn't stated. But his name is Kaito...could be a jap but he could also be from another country. He's not the only one on earth to have fallen to Farandia. But in this case he was summoned...probably.

Last edited by Haigi; 2015-02-08 at 08:30.
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 08:18   Link #50
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am slowly getting rather desilusioned about OP characters, especialy Narou related and just Kaito having some issues with self-esteem and other people aren't enough to completely convice me either.

That said it's enough for me give it a shot.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-02-08 at 11:10.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 12:43   Link #51
Haigi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: S.E.A
To the people who helped to comment on the edits, thank you very much.

But please don't quarrel (but a healthy debate is welcome!). I prefer to look through different opinions so that I can compare them so go ahead~(discuss all you want! ) Plus I'm not so well versed with grammar.....I just translate it as how I feel it and almost follow directly from the text so I'll be missing punctuation here and there and everywhere.

I hope my translation is satisfactory enough for you readers out there
How are you enjoying the story so far? The first few chapters were the one that caught my interest in the first place.



psst: if you don't have an account here you can comment right at the bottom of the page your views or thoughts (i wonder if it's possible...)
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 12:51   Link #52
Boccob
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigi View Post
I hope my translation is satisfactory enough for you readers out there
How are you enjoying the story so far? The first few chapters were the one that caught my interest in the first place.
Looks good so far. There's been a lot of Alt world novels so it's nice to see one take a new angle.
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 13:03   Link #53
Trikr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
grrr I'm getting angry at his sister cause her rejecting him is basically saying that he should have been dead and that everyone would be better that way
Well, as it looks like from the spoilers here, the main part of psychological stuff in this novel seems fairly forced and overcomplicated. Even the main issue of MC with village massacre - if he was tricked into that evil god sealing, and right after the ritual (or whatever it was) that god went rampage - as trumatic as it had been it's still even partly not his fault. Him blaming himself for that issue - the same as if Naruto would blame himself for things the bijuu caused while he was infant or even before his birth.
Trikr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 13:49   Link #54
Boccob
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikr View Post
Well, as it looks like from the spoilers here, the main part of psychological stuff in this novel seems fairly forced and overcomplicated. Even the main issue of MC with village massacre - if he was tricked into that evil god sealing, and right after the ritual (or whatever it was) that god went rampage - as trumatic as it had been it's still even partly not his fault. Him blaming himself for that issue - the same as if Naruto would blame himself for things the bijuu caused while he was infant or even before his birth.
The MC is at that age where it makes sense to be overly emotional at least. He was right at the onset of puberty when he transfered.
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:04   Link #55
Schion93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boccob View Post
The MC is at that age where it makes sense to be overly emotional at least. He was right at the onset of puberty when he transfered.
yea, if i remember correctly the story is about him coming back and attending highschool? and I think it was mentioned he was 13 when he was spirited away to Farandia and that it was mentioned that 2 years passed for him before coming back so...he's 15 right? and ugh I still don't get WHY his mom is angry/upset about him being alive, I mean shouldn't she be happy that her son who whether or not he is alive or dead turned out to be alive? it'd be even worse if its true that she is upset because he is all D rank
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:06   Link #56
Rainne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Quote:
yea, if i remember correctly the story is about him coming back and attending highschool? and I think it was mentioned he was 13 when he was spirited away to Farandia and that it was mentioned that 2 years passed for him before coming back so...he's 15 right? and ugh I still don't get WHY his mom is angry/upset about him being alive, I mean shouldn't she be happy that her son who whether or not he is alive or dead turned out to be alive? it'd be even worse if its true that she is upset because he is all D rank
I dont think she ever even loved him before he was spirited away by the way she reacts to him coming back, his father obviously doesnt care if he was F or D rank as long as he is back, the mother and sister dont deserve his Love since they are stupid creatures that dont even realize their mistake, if its impossible for a D rank to survive in the other world then he is obviously Strong regardless of what the Status says, its obvious that his Step mom will take over as the Mother figure since his Father still loves him very much.
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:21   Link #57
Breidaluk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Well, the shock the mother suffered just have greatly affected and the discussion with the father must have made far worse. I already saw similar cases(in my family to begin with). Well, if she continue like that them i will agree with you, she's just being bothersome.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:26   Link #58
Boccob
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I think I've seen a movie with that exact premise. Only with aliens instead of a fantasy world. He came back after 8 years had passed but didn't age a day. The mother refused to believe.

I want to say flight of the navigator, but I don't remember if that boy ended up with family problems.

Overall though, it's a very believable situation if this were a real setting.
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 20:54   Link #59
Schion93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boccob View Post
I think I've seen a movie with that exact premise. Only with aliens instead of a fantasy world. He came back after 8 years had passed but didn't age a day. The mother refused to believe.

I want to say flight of the navigator, but I don't remember if that boy ended up with family problems.

Overall though, it's a very believable situation if this were a real setting.
yea, it really feels like the overall premise is him losing his place to go home to what with his own family rejecting him also kinda funny how the ones who reject him are the females (mother and sister) of his family while the males (father and brother)...so I guess the females of his family are bitches

also, wanna ask if hero he supposedly beat up (resulting with the hero becoming a M) is the hero a male or female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
I dont think she ever even loved him before he was spirited away by the way she reacts to him coming back, his father obviously doesnt care if he was F or D rank as long as he is back, the mother and sister dont deserve his Love since they are stupid creatures that dont even realize their mistake, if its impossible for a D rank to survive in the other world then he is obviously Strong regardless of what the Status says, its obvious that his Step mom will take over as the Mother figure since his Father still loves him very much.
i dont think so, keep in mind that she became mentally unstable because he disappeared which at least implies she cared about him to a certain extent which makes me all the more angry that when he DOES return her attitude towards took a 180 turn when she should be happy he turned out to be alive
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 21:23   Link #60
obnuchious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
he's the eldest sibling, right? if so, there are many cases in which the mother would dote on the eldest son.... so possibly upon discovering her son gone she went mental because she had just lost her 'precious' son . . . . . not sure how to word this since this is psychological, and I ain't a psychologist

>_<
__________________
Something I did to pass the time: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/997198/
========
Oxygen was first discovered in 1783. How could people breathe back then?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, kaettekite mo fantasy, op mc, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.