AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-13, 13:24   Link #21
Slayerx

"Kabutomaru's seal isn't as restrictive as orochimaru's"
In other words, deidara will be able to express his personality and thoughts unlike the first and second hokage... and thus Kishi has successfully retconned the deaths resurrected ataksuki; though they are still kabutomaru's minions... he even went so far as to have manda cloned
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 13:30   Link #22
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
btw did anyone read the one shot bench? will a topic be opened up for it's discussion?
Since it had nothing to do with Naruto, you, or any other admirers that are willing, can open a dedicated thread in the Manga sub-forum. Otherwise, the discussion is not permitted in this sub-forum.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 13:30   Link #23
haegar
mangaviking

wonder if Kisame or his sharks left some mark or whatever on the island so it could be traced?

Deidra seems to be up to creating some undying art, doesn't sound bad

as for Manda² even if it is a clone only, I always felt that is should have been Gamabunta permanently putting an end to that slimy eel ... so, maybe this time
Old 2010-10-13, 13:41   Link #24
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
In other words, deidara will be able to express his personality and thoughts unlike the first and second hokage... and thus Kishi has successfully retconned the deaths resurrected ataksuki; though they are still kabutomaru's minions... he even went so far as to have manda cloned
I predicted this when he said he has mastered Edo Tensei to a higher degree than Orochimaru, it also seems like he can increase their physical prowess to a higher degree to their former selves if what James has put on the OP is correct.

That being said Kabutomaru is now overkill think about it:

Itachi without illness = SJHTF
Pain without crippledness and with immortality and he was already basically god = TEOWAKI
Kakuzu is now immortal so he can just go around stealing hearts to get all 5 chakra natures = This is just getting unfair
Deidara is immortal too so his big bang won't even kill him. = F*ck it I'm switching side

Those 4 aren't just going to be cannon fodder IMO, unless of course Sasuke or Naruto fight them, then there is their evil scientist master Kabutomaru who already had the medic skills to surpass Tsunade in her youth and the skills to rival Kakashi but now has Orochimaru skills.

Then add in Madara and his 90000 Zetsus, as well as Sasuke.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 13:53   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
That smells like Kabuto's doom, if Itachi and Nagato have a bit more freedom they may chose betray Kabuto in a crucial moment of a fight, for example Itachi instead of using his tsukiyomi to mindrape and capture Naruto will have a free conversation with him telling him the truth or even training Naruto to beat the sharingan (i must admit it is my old desire to see tsukiyomi used as a DBZ space-time chamber used for training). Itachi had a very strong will and strong free mind to decide the way he thought would be best for his village and brother, add to that the immense power of his sharingan that can beat anyone with genjutsu, for that reason i think that if the grip of Edo Tensei is weakened by Kabuto, Itachi might be the one to break out of the seal/spell that forces him to follow Kabuto's order, even if just for a moment before his soul returns to the other world.

But also it seems that Kishi has added another nice and logical explanation to the power of the Edo Tensei, which means that as usual: the more powerful the jutsu the more risk for the user. In this case it would mean that the more freedom is given to the zombie the closer it comes to it's original power, but the risk is that Kabuto loses the control over the summoned zombie. That also would explain why were the 1st and 2nd hokage so weak against the 3rd, because Orochimaru restricted their will/personality too much, so they were much weaker than they used to be when living. Of course when Kabuto realises that the puppet is working against him he can immediately stop the jutsu and make the zombie disappear. From all of Kabuto's summons it seems that the strongest ones (Itachi and Nagato) are also more risky for Kabuto, so he will use them only when the others are not enough. Dediara is stupid, Kabuto can control him easily, Kakuzu and Sasori were smarter but still on the evil side, so they'll support Kabuto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 14:08   Link #26
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That smells like Kabuto's doom, if Itachi and Nagato have a bit more freedom they may chose betray Kabuto in a crucial moment of a fight,
He could also seal himself and the other Akatsuki away in Susanoo...maybe?
Old 2010-10-13, 14:35   Link #27
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Id guess that even with the limited restrictions kabuto has on them you'd think he'd put some restriction on certain things they can do like betray him
Old 2010-10-13, 15:16   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

I figure it's this strange new clone/resurrected army thing or a repeat of Naruto vs Pein for the coming fights.
Old 2010-10-13, 17:28   Link #29
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

I need my Sauce fix. C'mon Kishi. But well hopefully he won't troll this and when are we going to see Sakura again. She is the heroine of the series the title heroine means something you know.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 17:58   Link #30
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
She is the heroine of the series the title heroine means something you know.
Means sweet fa when it comes to shounen, men . . . Or boys. . . Rule the worlds.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-13, 21:00   Link #31
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I predicted this when he said he has mastered Edo Tensei to a higher degree than Orochimaru, it also seems like he can increase their physical prowess to a higher degree to their former selves if what James has put on the OP is correct.
I don't think it takes more skill to use a different talisman, or that it's something Orochimaru couldn't do. After all, the talisman is inserted specifically (among other things) to suppress their personality. Orochimaru just had no interest in freethinking Hokages. Tsunade, at least, clearly believed Orochimaru was capable of fully resurrecting her loved ones with personalities intact..IMHO, being more skilled means Kabuto can summon and control more than Orochimaru could.

...Although, IMHO, Kabutomaru is almost entirely Orochimaru, and he's just deceiving Madara in that regard. Look, for example, at the way Kabuto smiles when Madara says Orochimaru sure had been sniffing around. That's totally a "HAHAHAHAHA, LITTLE DOES HE KNOW I AM OROCHIMARU" classic Orochi pedosmile. He's also obviously been pretty much taken over by Orochimaru's cells, knows everything Orochimaru knew, and even apparently has the same goals as Orochimaru (learning the secret behind ninjutsu and getting Sasuke.) IMHO, if there's any Kabuto left, he's fully integrated with the real Orochimaru, not just cells.

I think this is also hinted at by the last chapter cover - whether he'll turn out to be the monster or the snake.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 08:31   Link #32
Nite-Wing

Where Oh Where is Sasuke indeed......probably taking a nap.
Deidara thinks hes killed sasuke? Well its for the best anyway
Old 2010-10-14, 09:48   Link #33
Ishe

So, as Naruto learns about sex from armadillos mating, Akatsuki and the Kages have a mud fight, and a huge robust serpent rises from the ocean...
Ishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 12:35   Link #34
Nobodyman9
Banned

So Naruto now officially has armadillo penises.

What the fuck Kishi? What the fuck?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 12:44   Link #35
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Wow, so the Tsuchikage is Tinkerbell in disguise. Strays you with some dust or whatever and as long as you put on a happy face you get to fly like him. As for Naruto, yeah we get it Kishimoto, he wants to get at Sasuke's privates no need to abuse a poor armadillo in order to prove that point.

-Hm, why does something tell me that both Naruto and the newly "reborn" Deidara are going to be PISSED when they realise that there is a war going on and that Sasuke is still alive and kicking. I mean, these are just the things that would set them off. Naruto: being lied to (even if it is because the higher-ups care for his safety). Deidara: for failing to kill Sasuke. Yeah, things are not loking good but we do have a potential set-up for an awesome battle. A perfect way to showcase the Tsuchikage's abilities (maybe Gaara too if he ends up pulling a "Savior Ninja" moment) and the limits of Naruto's new jinchuuriki powers against Kabuto.
Old 2010-10-14, 13:10   Link #36
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Naruto thinks he's here to research the islands Ecology. I swear that guys becoming more and more of a retard...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 13:18   Link #37
Ashaman

Well, with the fact that the ENTIRE war is being kept from him, he has no reason to believe there is any need for him anywhere else

Say its a high paying mission and bobs your uncle. He has no real reason to suspect he's being lied to.
Old 2010-10-14, 13:21   Link #38
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

And just what the hell does he think happened during the Kage Meeting?

So he's fully aware of the fact that other people want Sasuke dead and one of the closest people to him went behind his back to kill Sasuke and he just decides to piss off in a remote island to do a random pointless job?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 13:21   Link #39
KidKoolAid

I actually enjoyed this chapter, I am happy to see Deidara back with his personality. I also see a problem with the risen haven their personalities back (as another member has stated) as if they figure a way to break Kabuto's control of their bodies then betrayal is imminent.

Did I just see a giant animal's Penis ? Who's fan service was this for...lol.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 13:31   Link #40
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
And just what the hell does he think happened during the Kage Meeting?

So he's fully aware of the fact that other people want Sasuke dead and one of the closest people to him went behind his back to kill Sasuke and he just decides to piss off in a remote island to do a random pointless job?
-Yeah, he knows people want Sasuke dead. But to his credit, he knows that there is no need for a war over 1 person. He does not know that Madara declared all-out war on the modern ninja world and chances are, when your Hokage (in this case Tsunade), someone you trust tells you to go on a "S-rank" mission somewhere in Kumo, you're not about to deny the request. Which is all the more reason that shit will hit the fan when he learns the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKoolAid View Post
Did I just see a giant animal's Penis ? Who's fan service was this for...lol.
-Who else? Furries. I mean come on, Kishimoto already covered regular fanservice, yaoi fangirls, some yuri ones and now, he's servicing furries. Give the man some points, he's making sure to please EVERYONE at least once.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion